Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 161
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @VirMach Picked up a 100GB SSD Openvz for a great price! Thanks Virmach for your role here on Black Friday/Cybermonday! (Thanks to all providers!)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Damn these interesting deals whenever EU sleeping. Congrats @Edmond that's one hell of an idler.

• gksgks Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach, Any luck for me, I have added 24$ windows to my cart, it was cancelled without charging my credit cart? It was in my cancelled list in billing panel.

I need option to increase my SSD storage with $ payment. Ticket 141372 .. I ordered this VPS while I was on my semi sleep :smile: I can wait for a week or more, no hurry, kindly consider this request.

• @FrankZ said:
    The CPU clock speed has been fixed on my openVZ VPS

I see it has been fixed in my 1 of 3 VPSs, another two still not yet (Buffalo & Los Angeles)

• gks said: I need option to increase my SSD storage with $ payment.

This was already stated as not possible for flash sales. Do you think asking repeatedly is going to change it?

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

Hi all,

I grabbed an OVZ machine which I believe did not yet get a proper OS installation.
    And when I try to re-install from billing, I get this (CentOS 7):

So I could try to do it via Solus, BUT:
    In my Solus account I only see ONE of my multiple VPS. Obviously these are seperate per VPS... But: I have 1 Solus user name - where do I get the other Solus logins from?

• @oriend said:
    Damn these interesting deals whenever EU sleeping. Congrats @Edmond that's one hell of an idler.

Oh ya... those dedicated cpu cores are going to be something once I get the server activated. I can’t wait!!!

@southy check your welcome email, it should indicate your solusvm username.

Thanked by 2southy VirMach
  • southy said: where do I get the other Solus logins from?

Did you not have a block like the following in the confirmation e-mail for your OVZ VPS'es?

Login: https://solusvm.virmach.com/login.php
    Username: ovzspec1234567ABCDEF
    Password: you will need to reset this on the login page

This was what I got for OVZ. For KVM (Windows-capable) VPS, the e-mails go like this:

Advanced Control Panel
    Your VPS controls are available on your service details page. Here you can reboot your VPS, re-install your operating system, and more. If you require advanced direct access to your full SolusVM control panel, you may click the "Control Panel" button on your service details page. You will automatically be logged in to your control panel. If you would like to access your control panel independently, you can use the direct link. Your username is "kvmspec1234567ABCDEF" and you must reset your password to obtain it.

(The "direct link" URL is same as above)

Thanked by 2bakageta southy
  • southy said: In my Solus account I only see ONE of my multiple VPS.

There was also a discussion about pros, and cons of having one account per VPS in the one of the last 3-4 messages from Virmach (not counting the "eggs"!)... They confirm it's intentional, but are hoping for better alternative solutions from SolusVM in the future as well IIRC...

Thanked by 1southy
  • southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

@Edmond said:

@southy check your welcome email, it should indicate your solusvm username.

I see.
    The interesting bit is that I only ever got 2 welcome mails for 3 VPS.

I have 2x KVM + 1x OVZ
    and I received 1 of each type emial.

So how do I find out the user/login name for the 3rd solus user?

[EDIT]
    oh no, sorry - just found the 3rd email as well.
    Now I have access to all of them.
    I must have been blind not seeing it in the pile of mails.

All clear now.
    Thanks!

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2018

@southy said:
    I must have been blind not seeing it in the pile of mails.

Pro tip: do email search for specific IP address if you have a bunch to sift through ... (get the IP address from the billing panel)

Thanked by 1southy
  • Jake4Jake4 Member
    edited November 2018

Don't use the chrome check link extention, it gives everyone thanks on that page

• Are you saying that we don't deserve the thanks?

Thanked by 2VirMach Daniel15

• We close guys! We can do it.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • 100K views and page100 at the same time? :smiley:

• You will need the chinese friends to get 100K views.

• Let @VirMach run another round of flash deals and we are getting 120 pages in no time.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Flash "additional storage" sales. :wink:

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2018

VirMach said: If only people bought it that much from us, we could actually afford to pay our bills.

Send me some and I can resell them 4 you.

• DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154039/did-anyone-get-a-wrong-location-of-virmach-flash-sale-vps#latest

Not really, but still, closest to drama we got here. Even shitweasel did not generate drama.

Thanked by 2brueggus VirMach
  • 100K views and page100 at the same time? :smiley:

@VirMach should hold a flash sale with a stock of 100 VPS then!

• Or dedicated server at $10. THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.

• 100 Cores
    100 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD
    100 GB Bandwidth
    $100/y

• @Limpan said:
    100 Cores
    100 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD
    100 GB Bandwidth
    $100/y

@ 100gbps

• @Limpan said:
    100 Cores
    100 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD
    100 GB Bandwidth
    $100/y

Only 100GB bandwidth? Come on, at least ask for 100TB...

• With 100TB you will have a fully usable server. No way.

• @Limpan said:
    100 Cores
    100 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD
    100 GB Bandwidth
    $100/y

OVZ :dizzy: - 100MHz per core.

Thanked by 3uptime VirMach Daniel15
  • I remember complaining about @VirMach billing panel taking my money, but never marking invoices as paid. Looks like tables have turned and now I get free shit and they do not get my money!

Thanks to WHMCS, servers on fire and people clicking like maniacs.

Yeah, it gave me two years instead of one on those 2 servers!
    Yes, I will open ticket tomorrow, let them first handle all BFs sales, lol

DEADPOOL, how will VirMach pay bills next year?!

• Looking for a virmach kvm US VPS that has to have at least 50gb SSD, 2 core, at least 4gb RAM. Willing to pay up to full price + $3 transfer fee. PM me if you bought one and not planning to use it

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

I feel very proud of myself that did not order any of virnach’s servers this year. My wallet loves me now