Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter Server down [Atlanta] - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter Server down [Atlanta]

Comments

• If delimiter is this unprofessional on hardware question is are they now pillaging our source code + confidential data and intellectual property generally on our servers ... I have several VPS offline since early June with NO response on ticket questions

• @EventHorizon said:
    If delimiter is this unprofessional on hardware question is are they now pillaging our source code + confidential data and intellectual property generally on our servers ... I have several VPS offline since early June with NO response on ticket questions

Yes, wait until they get back online. Contact them. Once you have your data back it up, and move to another provider where you do daily / weekly backups to an entirely different provider.

• I hope nobody minds me asking, does this affect their dedicated servers too?

• lazytlazyt Member

Yes both of mine are dedis

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@florianb said:
    I hope nobody minds me asking, does this affect their dedicated servers too?

I presume you haven't read the thread

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

To be fair, not many are gonna read 11 pages thread from get-go.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @AlyssaD said:

@EventHorizon said:
    If delimiter is this unprofessional on hardware question is are they now pillaging our source code + confidential data and intellectual property generally on our servers ... I have several VPS offline since early June with NO response on ticket questions

Yes, wait until they get back online. Contact them. Once you have your data back it up, and move to another provider where you do daily / weekly backups to an entirely different provider.

Maybe they do have backups. He addressed the fact the Delimiter is going through his data

• hoslerhosler Member

update for posterity: my server is still down

• @hawc said:

@florianb said:
    I hope nobody minds me asking, does this affect their dedicated servers too?

I presume you haven't read the thread

Not more than the first few postings. I'm curious as I've recently spoken to them regarding colocation in Atlanta. In case that dedicated servers were down as well, a countermand may be necessary as I deem them to be entirely unreliable then.

Grief that keeps on giving: Delimiter

That should be their slogan.

• zedzed Member

Down 35d 11h 50m 18s

• lazytlazyt Member

Dedicated down long time now. No ticket response no servers up.

• Just checked out their order page. They still are allowing new orders, why is that?

Why not? Looking at people's reaction here, they take crap and take'em good.

Why not abuse them more?

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited July 2018

@deank said:
    Why not? Looking at people's reaction here, they take crap and take'em good.

Why not abuse them more?

Sad. Well at least there's this thread to warn people I guess. My lord what a shit show this company is doing.

e: That's hilarious, my dog literally just farted when I wrote the s-word lol omg what are the god damn odds.

• I finally got all of mine back. I had to re-provision them, but they're back. I didn't have anything important saved on them anyways that wasn't already backed up. Sad it took so long though. Definitely buyer beware

• .... and I am down again.

• @AlyssaD said:
    .... and I am down again.

How long were you up?

• naveennaveen Member

Two Dedicated Servers Down since 45 Days

• zkyezzkyez Member

@AlyssaD said:

It's amazing you kept them after they came back :)

• @zkyez said:

@AlyssaD said:

It's amazing you kept them after they came back :)

I technically didn't keep them. I was powerwashing a hard drive before canceling.

• lazytlazyt Member

I just wish mine would come up enough for me to grab some data

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Foul said:
    Dicklimiter has lost their dispute case against me.

So you use scam method to get your refund instead of asking for refund politely or calling them.

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: So you use scam method to get your refund instead of asking for refund politely or calling them.

How is opening a paypal dispute a scam? You're stupid lol

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

@Foul said:
    Dicklimiter has lost their dispute case against me.

So you use scam method to get your refund instead of asking for refund politely or calling them.

You are aware that a PayPal dispute involves both parties with an attempt to resolve. If neither party can resolve the issue. Then PayPal makes a determining. Call.

PayPal disputed exist when a shitty company like yours. Won’t respond to the customer when services or products were not delivered as promised and agreed upon.

If one party does not respond then it is settled in favor of the submitting party automatically. If both respond then PayPal stays out of it unless something comes up that makes PayPal determine to rule in a specific party.

You are just proving you legit can’t be a host. You don’t have a basic understanding of how disputed work and your the type to not provide services and try to tell people to fuck off.

I bet you lost a few disputes for not providing services and are mad??? Huh can’t wait for YOURS scams to come to light

@cmsjr123 said:

You are just proving you legit can’t be a host. You don’t have a basic understanding of how disputed work and your the type to not provide services and try to tell people to fuck off.

I bet you lost a few disputes for not providing services and are mad??? Huh can’t wait for YOURS scams to come to light

Seems you understand what I wanted to said, I was banned for 1 or 2 days then I use same method and contact LET and describe my issue and got unbanned. This is your 10th account? One day you will be also exposed and banned.

• edited July 2018

@DewlanceVPS said:

@cmsjr123 said:

Seems you understand what I wanted to said, I was banned for 1 or 2 days then I use same method and contact LET and describe my issue and got unbanned. This is your 10th account? One day you will be also exposed and banned.

So as you can see here. This is completely in professional. Personal attacks just lead to anotherb ban. No matter how much you paid sometimes others pay more eh. I’m thinking... 2 days tip before an ip ban

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: This is your 10th account? One day you will be also exposed and banned.

I wonder if you're ever going to get the boot out of your mouth, and stop making accusations. You're acting like you know every single LET member IP address, and account history instead of owning up and admitting to that you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

@cmsjr123 said:
    So as you can see here. This is completely in professional. Personal attacks just lead to another ban. No matter how much you paid sometimes others pay more eh. I’m thinking... 2 days tip before an ip ban

wow, If you will do personal attack then it will be counted in "good" thing. Seems you are now using multiple proxy to manage it. First post from cmsjr123 then foul. One by one ;)

@Foul said:
    I wonder if you're ever going to get the boot out of your mouth, and stop making accusations. You're acting like you know every single LET member IP address, and account history instead of owning up and admitting to that you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Don't try to gain sympathy by using "every LET member". I said this only to you and your fake account users. List was provided in one of thread.