Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

123457»

Comments

• I cant seem to find any trace of "Albino Geek Services Ltds" on the canadian website.

www.ic.gc.ca

What provence are you registered in?

• @DamienSB said:
    I cant seem to find any trace of "Albino Geek Services Ltds" on the canadian website.

www.ic.gc.ca

What provence are you registered in?

My limited liability corporation is registered in British Columbia, Canada.

Please see: http://www.bcregistryservices.gov.bc.ca/bcreg/corppg/index.page and specifically: https://www.bconline.gov.bc.ca/

Unfortunately, a BC OnLive account is required to pull up corporate information for any entity in British Columbia.

• @whosting said:
    ask first before bashing. did you notice hardcloud suddenly changed icons? is this the same person?

Hello there @whosting,

I have taken proper and full control of this account as the new owner of HardCloud. This thread however still exists to show the plight of the old owner (hence the topic rename), and it should still exist as it serves a valid purpose.

There are still few who do not believe that I am who I say I am (and frankly, I don't blame them); so I've asked this thread remain to help sort out any cleanup and other clarification that was required to help deal with this PR nightmare.

I apologize for the actions of the old owner, it looks bad upon this company's otherwise... alright name.

• You mind providing us a screenshot?

• @DamienSB said:
    You mind providing us a screenshot?

Hello @DamienSB,

I do not have a BC OnLive account sadly, our Lawyers do however; and you are welcome to contact them directly for whatever of our business information we are allowed to share (as frankly, I was not made aware as to how much of it is private and what is public, as these lines have recently changed with the new tax IDs after HST removal.)

However, the information I know I am allowed to share is listed below:

RECOGNITION DATE AND TIME: Incorporated April 27, 2012 01:39 PM Pacific Time

NAME OF COMPANY: ALBINO GEEK SERVICES LTD.

INCORPORATION NUMBER: BC0939191

BUSINESS NUMBER: 815062880BC0001

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited October 2013

HardCloud Canada said "I am the only employee. I apologize if this was misleading."

a few hours earlier:

HardCloud Canada said "I am the Director; the Management of this company. I have managerial duties. Jake, you have made a Support request, that is best handled by our 24/7 support staff."

If you're the only employee aren't you also the "24/7 support staff"?

Yes, the previous owner of HardCloud had yet to pass over all accounts owned in the company's name.

...including the domain name which is still in the previous owner's name. One of the only positives GoDaddy has going for it is that domains that are registered through GoDaddy can be transferred to new owners almost instantly. Is there any reason why this hasn't been done yet?

I

• @DomainBop said:
    If you're the only employee aren't you also the "24/7 support staff"?

I would assume that he meant he's the only employee on payroll. Support staff, etc. are probably contractors.

• @Lucashayes said:
    I would assume that he meant he's the only employee on payroll. Support staff, etc. are probably contractors.

Thank you, as it seems you're the only one here using a spit of logic (and not just trying to pick a fight.) All of our support staff are not in-house, however; we do not use Indians (out-sourced) support either. We've found two companies in the USA that handle our basic support in a timely manner.

I am able to reply to most tickets due to the time that I am online, otherwise either the previous owner (as I said, sales staff); or the support staff will handle the tickets. I am also the only one that accepts calls at the moment, but we are working on expanding our services to 24/7 live phone support as well.

• edited October 2013

Hi .. i am a customer of HardCloud Hosting and i exp a very good excellent support from the support staff and from the Manager of Hardcloud i got 4 VPS from Hard cloud
    sorry for my poor english . . . i never exp. a bad performance of my vps .

Raymond Dela Cruz ..