Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

Comments

• @Zen said:
    So what you're trying to imply is that all previous posts in this thread were not yours?

Hello Zen,

No, they were not; and I'd love to have the opportunity to prove this (since the need is obviously there.) I am the Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd; the new owner of HardCloud and all related business.

I cannot speak for our previous Owner, I have no idea what went through his mind in posting half of what he did here on LET nor what he posted on other similar sites within the same time.

Regards,

Director Damon Blais

Albino Geek Services Ltd.

• The further back I read in this thread, the more and more I am disgusted by the actions of the previous Owner claiming to be me on multiple occasions. I will be dealing with this internally over the course of the next few days; as he obviously doesn't understand how business is meant to be conducted.

Let me clear up some facts that have been either mis-informed, or informed to by Mitchell attempting to post as me:

The "HardCloud" business is now owned by Albino Geek Services Ltd; a legitimate limited company owned and operated by Damon Blais in Canada; I can (and am willing to) provide corporation ID and other legal documents to back this up.

Albino Geek Services Ltds' PayPal account is owned and operated from PayPal Canada, as was previously stated. Our PayPal account is a registered BUSINESS account; not a premier account. PayPal has a verified address, CC, bank and business information on file.

I will gladly take a phone call or two if that will help sort any of this out. Either via my direct mobile number, or via my Skype-in US-intl number.

CA Mobi: +1 604 442 5544 | US Intl: +1 912 330 4222

Regards,

Director Damon Blais

• @HardCloud shady, I will avoid your company, circlejerk, or whatever you want to call it.

I wouldn't trust a company bought by you(?), when the previous owner, or sales staff (once again the story is changing) has access to the LET account of the company.

It represents the company, and it did so very badly.

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @chauffer said:
    HardCloud shady, I will avoid your company, circlejerk, or whatever you want to call it.

I wouldn't trust a company bought by you(?), when the previous owner, or sales staff (once again the story is changing) has access to the LET account of the company.

It represents the company, and it did so very badly.

Hello Chauffer,

The now "sales staff" was HardCloud's previous Owner, whom has yet to pass over ownership of all the accounts. I only purchased this business recently, and it wasn't as clean as I would have hoped.

You are welcome to avoid the company; that doesn't help the mess I've now got to sort out though.

Regards,

Director Damon Blais

• Hey Damon, since your sales people appear to have been a bit reckless in their approach to dealing with clients, are you able to tell me why my Windows 2k8 server was set up using a trial license?

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @Nekki said:
    Hey Damon, since your sales people appear to have been a bit reckless in their approach to dealing with clients, are you able to tell me why my Windows 2k8 server was set up using a trial license?

Hello Nekki,

Windows Server 2008 R2 will be licensed in some time, unfortunately I'm dealing with all of this right now and don't have time to license your system. Please open a Support Ticket and one of our staff will license your server within 24 hours.

Our automatic installation does not include the license yet, I am working on this.

Regards,

Director Damon Blais

• @HardCloud said:
    don't have time to license your system.

That's what you tell a customer?

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @HardCloud said: don't have time to license your system

Wow, seems the best way to handle it.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@jake said:
    That's what you tell a customer?

@Vindora
    Wow, seems the best way to handle it.

Hello Jake, I am the Director; the Management of this company. I have managerial duties. Jake, you have made a Support request, that is best handled by our 24/7 support staff. Please stop trying to pick a fight out of nothing.

PostScript: LowEndTalk is not the HardCloud Support Queue, while I understand this thread has a reason to exist (and I'm not happy about it.) we need not add to the current situation.

Regards,

Director Damon Blais

• @HardCloud said:
    Hello Nekki,

>

Windows Server 2008 R2 will be licensed in some time, unfortunately I'm dealing with all of this >right now and don't have time to license your system. Please open a Support Ticket and one of >our staff will license your server within 24 hours.

>

Our automatic installation does not include the license yet, I am working on this.

>

Regards,

>

Director Damon Blais

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not asking you to do it right now, just given that appears some of your employees are apparently good at talking shit, I thought I'd ask you directly about the dodgy-looking Windows licensing, as the answer I got from your support before ('we generally do licensing within the first month') didn't really fill me with confidence.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@Nekki said:

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not asking you to do it right now, just given that appears some of your employees are apparently good at talking shit, I thought I'd ask you directly about the dodgy-looking Windows licensing, as the answer I got from your support before ('we generally do licensing within the first month') didn't really fill me with confidence.

Hello Nekki,

I apologize then for my hasty response; as I thought you were trying to pick a fight in light of the current situation (as it seems @Vindora and @Jake are trying.) Please open a Support Ticket in the panel so we can find your service and license it; as we cannot exactly pull your client information and service list up from a LowEndTalk comment :).

Regards

Director Damon Blais

• So you where do u get your windows licenses from? Just asking

• @Ian_ said:
    So you where do u get your windows licenses from? Just asking

Hello Ian,

Thank you for coming on LiveChat. As I explained there, our Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter license is valid and genuine; from our distributor. We currently do not have a distributor for Windows Server 2012, but this is something we are working on finalizing this week.

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Regards

Director Damon Blais

• Damon, my server on HardCloud is setup with Windows Server 2012 Evaluation copy. Should I open a ticket to get this changed later in the week ?

• @AlanB said:
    Damon, my server on HardCloud is setup with Windows Server 2012 Evaluation copy. Should I open a ticket to get this changed later in the week ?

Hello @AlanB,

We currently cannot license Windows Server 2012. Later this week we hope to have our licensing finalized for this platform, you can either wait with the evaluation (which functions as a full operating system, but has the watermark) or we can install Windows Server 2008 R2 for you instead.

Regards

Director Damon Blais

• Will you stop putting that sig on every post? Put that on your sig so I can ignore seeing "director" in every damn post.

• irmirm Member

Does anyone know who the director of Albino Geek Services Ltd is?

• @fcfc said:
    Does anyone know who the director of Albino Geek Services Ltd is?

Hello @fcfc,

I am the acting Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd. a limited liability corporation registered in British Columbia, Canada. I purchased HardCloud a week ago and am currently the one cleaning up this mess.

@seriesn said:

I apologize, I wasn't aware it was a rule here and have fixed this up. I apologize for the eyesore a signature can be when you have showing them disabled in your profile.

• c0yc0y Member

@HardCloud said:
    I am the acting Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd.

You're a minor?

• @HardCloud said:
    I think it's more than obvious that I am not the previous poster;

So you're letting someone use your LET account that "pretends" to be "you" aka Damon? Waitwat.

• My VPS with these guys has poor performance, and i leave it idle, let expired

• @Frost said:
    You're a minor?

I am not a minor; no. However, the previous owner of HardCloud was.

@Grimmy2 said:

Yes, the previous owner of HardCloud had yet to pass over all accounts owned in the company's name.

@thuvienvps said:

It is unfortunate that you experienced sub-par performance from your Virtual Private Server with us; and I would like to extend my personal apology for this dis-service we have provided you.

• So if you're the acting director, what's your real position within the company?

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited October 2013

I can only confirm the IPs of the "second" HardCloud differ from the first. The "second" HardCloud's IP is also used by GarnetNetworks, according to our data.

EDIT The first IP is Australian, the second Canadian /EDIT

@HardCloud: have you changed your LET account password? The last login with the HardCloud account is from the "first" HardCloud's IP.

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • @MrObvious said:

The company is a limited liability corporation, I own all the A Type Shares and my lawyer owns all the B Type Shares; "Director" is only a personal title that I prefer to use over "Manager" , "CEO" , etcetera; I am the only employee. I apologize if this was misleading.

@mpkossen said:
    I can only confirm the IPs of the "second" HardCloud differ from the first. The "second" HardCloud's IP is also used by GarnetNetworks, according to our data.

HardCloud: have you changed your LET account password? The last login with the HardCloud account is from the "first" HardCloud's IP.

Thank you for your help in sorting this mess out. I have made sure to change to my LET account password and all related information. Thank you for your expedient reply on this issue.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @HardCloud said:

Now, change that avatar as well!

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • @serverian said:

Thank you for this, I wish the "Picture" area wasn't a 404. Hopefully that's just a syncing issue (timed something, etc.) Just uploaded it, can't crop it yet.

@mpkossen said:

Thank you for your cleanup and help in this, thanks for the PM as well.

• @Jack said:
    serverian your sig is a lie. it's 2G not 6G.

Read the plan name you genius: "VD6GB"

• @Jack said:
    serverian your sig is a lie. it's 2G not 6G.

Don't order from the homepage, it will give you 2G for the same pricing. Follow the order link on his sig instead.

• ask first before bashing. did you notice hardcloud suddenly changed icons? is this the same person?