Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

Comments

• What else would you like to inquire about?

• @HardCloud said:
    . And to correct you it takes upto 30 days.

Uhm actually it's "upto 20 days" not 30,

http://ato.gov.au/Business/Registration/Register-your-new-business/

If you register online:

you usually receive your ABN immediately if you
        have never registered for an ABN before
        provide complete and accurate information to establish your identity and entitlement to an ABN

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@HardCloud said:
    Domain registered by Mitchell, Domain yet to be updated to my name, ABN is yet to be approved once approved will still not be used due to this is no longer an Australian business. And to correct you it takes upto 30 days.

@HardCloud said:
    i have no intention on changing the domain registration details as thats where it was registered.

You keep contradicting yourself. Why did the business change hands so quickly?

• @Grimmy2 said:

Ah my bad, new news for me.

• @HardCloud said:
    Ah my bad, new news for me.

It's been that way for at least a year if I remember correctly.

@Grimmy2 said:

Longer.

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • Grimmy2Grimmy2 Member
    edited October 2013

@trewq said:
    Longer.

I really doubt they have a pending ABN application then, if he/she/it can't even remember the basics.

• @trewq said:
    You keep contradicting yourself. Why did the business change hands so quickly?

I guess i offered him a good offer? I believe he did not want the responsibility of running the company no longer.

• @Grimmy2 said:

I'm not Australian, i believed it was 30 days from what i've been told. But as you've stated it's not.

• @HardCloud said:
    I'm not Australian, i believed it was 30 days from what i've been told. But as you've stated it's not.

So how long has it been since you applied?

• @Grimmy2 said:

I did not apply. I'm not him omg.

@HardCloud said:
    I guess i offered him a good offer? I believe he did not want the responsibility of running the company no longer.

Your sentence construction is horrid. Why would you make an offer on a business that was so new?

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@trewq said:
    Your sentence construction is horrid. Why would you make an offer on a business that was so new?

Had good potential and had a good client base. I did not want to start another company from scratch, it was already setup with an income in. My apologies for my sentence "construction".

@HardCloud said:
    Had good potential and had a good client base. I did not want to start another company from scratch, it was already setup with an income in. My apologies for my sentence "construction".

Ok, It's all starting to make come together now. Are you aware of why they were not a registered business in the first place?

• @trewq said:
    Ok, It's all starting to make come together now. Are you aware of why they were not a registered business in the first place?

I was unaware of it from the start, so i'm not to sure. I'm not really familiar with Australia laws.

• Looks like you have a shady business that's trying to cover things up, and now you got yourself into some trouble. Next time keep you'll learn to mind your own business, if there ever is a next time that is.

@HardCloud said:
    I was unaware of it from the start, so i'm not to sure. I'm not really familiar with Australia laws.

It didn't need to be a registered business until it had a revenue of $75k or more but it is highly desirable. Are you registering it in canada? Also can we know your name?

• @Ishaq you tell him!

@HardCloud as I asked, when exactly did you start owning HardCloud?

• @trewq said:
    Also can we know your name?

inb4 fake name

edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:

Mmmm not too sure about this mitchell character either. Name yields nothing which is really weird. Might give the mobile number a call tomorrow to confirm all this.

edited October 2013

@trewq said:
    It didn't need to be a registered business until it had a revenue of $75k or more but it is highly desirable. Are you registering it in canada? Also can we know your name?

I already have an a registered business PayPal in Canada and am using that for HardCloud i will be officially registering HardCloud the company name and opening another business account shortly. You can call me Charles as that is what everyone calls me on the net. My real name is Damon, you can see my registered company on paypal

• @Ishaq said:
    Looks like you have a shady business that's trying to cover things up, and now you got yourself into some trouble. Next time keep you'll learn to mind your own business, if there ever is a next time that is.

I don't see any issue?

• @HardCloud said:
    You can call me Charles as that is what everyone calls me on the net. My real name is Damon,

No, I won't call you "Charles" as that isn't your so called real name, Ok Damon?

• @Grimmy2 said:
    No, I won't call you "Charles" as that isn't your so called real name, Ok Damon?

Sure, whatever you like.

• hey @HardCloud, when did you start owning the company!?

• @trewq said:
    Mmmm not too sure about this mitchell character either. Name yields nothing which is really weird. Might give the mobile number a call tomorrow to confirm all this.

You can call him if you like, i don't know if he'll answer now it's 12AM i believe in aus, tomorrows a good idea.

edited October 2013

@chauffer said:
    hey HardCloud, when did you start owning the company!?

About 2 weeks ago. Mitchell still works for HardCloud he just does not run the company no longer, hence why i have not been fussed about changing the domain registration information.

@HardCloud said:
    You can call him if you like, i don't know if he'll answer now it's 12AM i believe in aus, tomorrows a good idea.

It's ok, I'm aware of the SA timezone.

• @trewq said:
    It's ok, I'm aware of the SA timezone.

Great. Is there anything else? Or more "hardcloud failures" lol

@HardCloud said:
    Great. Is there anything else? Or more "hardcloud failures" lol

I'm done for now. Just in the future please answer questions with extended detail and this wouldn't happen.