Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

Comments

• @trewq said:

No worries, sorry about the inconvenience. Kind of ruined HardClouds reputation hopefully people read the thread not just the title.

• @HardCloud said:
    About 2 weeks ago. Mitchell still works for HardCloud he just does not run the company no longer, hence why i have not been fussed about changing the domain registration information.

I wasn't going to say anything but...

This is our little chat with "Mitchell" on October 1st 2013 which I believe 4 days ago, not 2 weeks.

Oktay
    I see
    BTW, are you the owner?

Mitchell
    HardCloud's business is mostly game servers, SEO or advetisment
    Yes i am.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@serverian said:
    Yes i am.

That is not true, he is not the owner, HardCloud was official signed off legally 2 weeks ago. Was this on livechat and do you have a transcript so i can consult this with him?

• @HardCloud said:
    That is not true, he is not the owner, HardCloud was official signed off legally 2 weeks ago. Was this on livechat and do you have a transcript so i can consult this with him?

Yes, it was on Live Chat. I don't have the full transcript.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@serverian said:
    I don't have the full transcript.

Rookie mistake ;)

edited October 2013

@serverian said:

I can see if I have the transcript on my.livechatinc.com, if i see this i will defiantly inform him of why he would of said that as he is only in the management department. Are you sure you said "owner" or did you say manager?

@trewq said:
    Rookie mistake ;)

Lol

• @HardCloud said:

Seems like you need some glasses as clearly @serverian posted the log showing him saying "owner"

• @HardCloud said:

The conversation I pasted is a 1:1 copy. I do have some parts of the conversation that includes lots of technical errors from "Mitchel"s side.

• @Grimmy2 said:

Clearly anyone can type that. Clearly i can not fire one of my staff because someone could of just typed that up. And you say you know hosting. lol...

• @serverian said:
    The conversation I pasted is a 1:1 copy. I do have some parts of the conversation that includes lots of technical errors from "Mitchel"s side.

Can you PM me what name you used in livechat so i can look it up.

@HardCloud said:
    Clearly anyone can type that. Clearly i can not fire one of my staff because someone could of just typed that up. And you say you know hosting. lol...

You would fire him over that?

edited October 2013

@trewq said:
    You would fire him over that?

No ofcourse not, i wouldn't lose a good staff member because of that i would simply take action to see why exactly this was said. It was just an example i was showing.

• @HardCloud said:

Oktay, which is my real name.

• @HardCloud said:

And if you took the time to look at the chat logs from >October 1st 2013< you would see it isn't edited. @serverian really has no reason to provide "fake" logs to you.

And for your information, I never once said "I know hosting". But hah, keep trying "Mitchell" i mean Damon.

edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    And for your information, I never once said "I know hosting". But hah, keep trying "Mitchell" i mean Damon.

I'll have a look now

• Grimmy2Grimmy2 Member
    edited October 2013

@HardCloud said:

If you switch the numbers around, that is my real age :-)

(Ah HardCloud called me 12 years old then edited his post)

• @Grimmy2 said:
    (Ah HardCloud called me 12 years old then edited his post)

Thought i'd be mature and not say it.

@serverian i have found the log by looking up your "real" name, I will inform mitchell and discuss with him exactly why this has been said.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited October 2013

Edit: never mind

edited October 2013

@HardCloud It is a common known fact that Oktay is his name...

edited October 2013

@lbft said:
    Edit: never mind

?

@trewq said:
    HardCloud It is a common known fact that Oktay is his name...

Yes i know, i didn't quote it saying that it isn't his real name, was quoting it because it was funny how he was being sarcastic about my name.

• Can this thread be closed and removed by a moderator yet as it has no such information that is actually relevant.

@HardCloud said:
    Yes i know, i didn't quote it saying that it isn't his real name, was quoting it because it was funny how he was being sarcastic about my name.

The only name he put in quotations was Mitchel. Unless that is you?

• @HardCloud "real" name? @serverian has a reputation in the industry, and a good one, unlike you. So stop being sarcastic about it, maybe?

It's making you look even more ridiculous.

• @serverian said:
    Oktay, which is my real name.

Not an actual quote, in bold. see above ^

• This topic should remain just like people who bash CVPS have their topics/posts remain :)

• @chauffer said:
    HardCloud "real" name? serverian has a reputation in the industry, and a good one, unlike you. So stop being sarcastic about it, maybe?

It's making you look even more ridiculous.

I do not see how HardCloud has a bad reputation over one forum post about some 12 year old trying to start trouble over absolutely nothing, i see not one post in this thread actually relevant except for the one mitchell was classifying himself that he is the owner over livechat 4 days ago.

edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    This topic should remain just like people who bash CVPS have their topics/posts remain :)

If you're that proud, sure. I don't see that you've achieved anything ":3"

• @HardCloud a lot of people, including me, laughing at the fact your "company" considers RAID backups, dual CPUs redundant, and nodes "impossible to be down".

That's enough bad reputation, IMHO.

Thanked by 2Grimmy2 Inglar
  • @chauffer said:
    HardCloud a lot of people, including me, laughing at the fact your "company" considers RAID backups, dual CPUs redundant, and nodes "impossible to be down".

That's enough bad reputation, IMHO.

Fair enough.