Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

Comments

• @Grimmy2 said:
    Since somehow the Maximum_VPS Offer thread was hijacked originally by HardCloud, Let's continue it here :3

@chauffer said:
    HardCloud ":3"?

• @HardCloud you represent a "company", you're supposed to look professional, :3 is not professional, FYI.

• @HardCloud said:

I feel loved :3

• Things that are said over livechat from a sales agent i can take the blame for and you should expect such a thing from a sales agent, hence why companies hire tech support.

• @chauffer said:
    HardCloud you represent a "company", you're supposed to look professional, :3 is not professional, FYI.

I was simply quoting what a child has posted which has made no conflict at all.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@HardCloud said:
    and you should expect such a thing from a sales agent, hence why companies hire tech support.

Be sure to remind me never to consider speaking to your sales department.

• @joepie91 said:
    Be sure to remind me never to consider speaking to your sales department.
    @joepie91 said:

It was a simple mistake, we are humans. Not robots.

• @HardCloud said:

I'm not in anyway shape or form a child, but as to how you've handled the business change over and the way you're acting on this forum claiming to be "mature" when you're not, not only shows us that you're unprofessional, but that you shouldn't even be running a company until you sort out your 'story' and learn some PR.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    I'm not in anyway shape or form a child, but as to how you've handled the business change over and the way you're acting on this forum claiming to be "mature" when you're not, not only shows us that you're unprofessional, but that you shouldn't even be running a company until you sort out your 'story' and learn some PR.

It was a legal change over. Domain registration details are yet to be updated. My apologies if i do not seem professional to you.

• @HardCloud a "sales agent" claiming to be the owner is a mistake? Wow, wow.

• Hey @HardCloud if you aren't serious about the webhosting business you probably shouldn't be buying webhosts or whatever.

Just quit now

• @chauffer said:
    HardCloud a "sales agent" claiming to be the owner is a mistake? Wow, wow.

Previous owner, now in the management department, claiming to be the owner, i have yet found out an explanation of this.

@texteditor said:
    Hey HardCloud if you aren't serious about the webhosting business you probably shouldn't be buying webhosts or whatever.

Just quit now

Would you like to inform the other thousands to quit aswell?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@HardCloud said:
    It was a simple mistake, we are humans. Not robots.

It's not the 'mistake' that I'm criticizing. It's your claim that "you should expect such a thing from a sales agent". I don't really have a desire to purchase any services from someone that believes it's "to be expected" to receive incorrect information before making a purchase, when there's no good reason for this to happen.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@joepie91 welcome back!

• @HardCloud said:
    Would you like to inform the other thousands to quit aswell?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Those people are serious though; you however are an idiot clown baby

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2013

@chauffer said:
    considers RAID backups, dual CPUs redundant, and nodes "impossible to be down".

For me is still amazing how many people use the "cloud" term without any cloud feature and get away with it. Some at least have some features, for example DO, but a real cloud must have AT LEAST HA and fail-over as well as being scalable. That is the majority opinion from what I know. Without that, anything can be called cloud.

Uncle told me about it, but Only now i realize how right he is, almost nobody promoting their services as cloud has all the basic features in.

• @joepie91 said:
    It's not the 'mistake' that I'm criticizing. It's your claim that "you should expect such a thing from a sales agent". I don't really have a desire to purchase any services from someone that believes it's "to be expected" to receive incorrect information before making a purchase, when there's no good reason for this to happen.

I understand. I agree with you that there is no reason for this to happen, it is a simple mistake. We do not train our sales agents to make mistakes we train them to try and avoid mistakes, unfortunately, they are human and do make mistakes from time to time.

@texteditor said:
    Those people are serious though; you however are an idiot clown baby

Please take your anger to another thread. I bought the company "LEGALLY", how more serious can you be.

• Well for starters you could stop making an ass of yourself and/or straighten out all the information about your business before posting offers so you don't look like the scammer you actually are

• I have a cloud server here in my room it has two hard drives and two processor cores so if one of either fails it still works.

100% uptime

edited October 2013

@texteditor said:
    Well for starters you could stop making an ass of yourself and/or straighten out all the information about your business before posting offers so you don't look like the scammer you actually are

How am i being an ass hole, you're calling me a "clown baby" first of all what have i even done wrong, second of all what even is a clown baby. Also how am i scamming?

Please elaborate.

• I said 'idiot clown baby'

• @texteditor said:
    I have a cloud server here in my room it has two hard drives and two processor cores so if one of either fails it still works.

100% uptime

Processor cores? Hm, i think you should research too buddy.

• It's a cloud though because I say it is

• @texteditor said:
    It's a cloud though because I say it is

Sorry, can you please skip to the point you're pointing out. Or are you just pointing out a mistake that has already been addressed?

• @HardCloud so, you still believe that if a CPU fails on a 2-socket configuration, the server will keep running?

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
    edited October 2013

@chauffer said:
    HardCloud so, you still believe that if a CPU fails on a 2-socket configuration, the server will keep running?

I'm not actually to sure to be honestly, maybe you could explain to me what exactly would happen it'd be appreciated.

• @HardCloud said:
    I'm not actually to sure to be honestly, maybe you could explain to me what would exactly happen it'd be appreciated.

lol oh my God

@HardCloud if something like this is a mystery to you there is a good chance you shouldn't be working with computers for a living

• @HardCloud said:
    I'm not actually to sure to be honestly, maybe you could explain to me what exactly would happen it'd be appreciated.

/thread.

edited October 2013

@texteditor said:
    HardCloud if something like this is a mystery to you there is a good chance you shouldn't be working with computers for a living

I've never had a CPU fail on me, as far as i knew the data center just replaces it. I'm not going to lie and say i do, because i don't, i do not have nodes with dual CPU's nor do i run my own computer with dual CPU's. So to be honest with you, i don't.