Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Easter, show me what you've got! Providers, Give us the crazy deals! Mega-request thread!

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited April 2018

Hope you all had a good Easter. Just to let you know the code "EasterVPS" for £17.50/Year (Approx $24.66) 1GB/1vCPU/25GB HDD in Chicago, Illinois a few pages back now also applies to Charlotte, North Carolina (Recently in stock)

• @Hoost said:
    Hope you all had a good Easter. Just to let you know the code "EasterVPS" for £17.50/Year (Approx $24.66) 1GB/1vCPU/25GB HDD in Chicago, Illinois a few pages back now also applies to Charlotte, North Carolina (Recently in stock)

Easter was 3 days ago :P

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited April 2018

@doghouch said:

Im still eating chocolate ;) Wouldn't of posted if it wasn't just adding an extra location to my previous offer a couple days ago!

• donlidonli Member

@doghouch said:

Orthodox Easter isn't until April 8th.

Keep those deals coming providers!

• @AnthonySmith said:

@caniac22 said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    Last one as I just posted it on twitter:

• EASTER SPECIAL: 50% OFF!!!
    • Platinum Shared Hosting - FREE .com or .net domain.
    • coupon code: Z0U7N6MRL1
    • ORDER LINK: http://goo.gl/iCwpLJ
    • PRICE: €20 p/YEAR!!!!

Package details:

Platinum Hosting

• FREE .com or .net domain
    • 10,000 MB SSD Cached Disk Space
    • 10,000 GB Bandwidth
    • Unlimited MySql Databases
    • Unlimited number of email Accounts
    • PHP 5.x and PHP 7.x
    • Over 400 Script installers
    • DDOS protected
    • Powered by CloudLinux and cPanel
    • WP Brute & Joomla Brute Force protection
    • Malware and common attack vector protection
    • Daily local and offsite backups
    • Free SSL

Would love if this package had reseller rights.

I don't offer reseller plans sorry, show me the host with complaints about their shared hosting and I will show you their reseller program :)

What about RamNode?

• YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

@angstrom said:

@kkrajk said:
    I ctrl+F5, and am getting eggs random

Yes, there are still eggs around for other services (this was the case yesterday as well), but the question is whether there are any eggs for the Root-Server Eierkanone.

I found an egg for 3 free months of:

RS 2000 G7 SE
    Intel® Xeon® E5-2680V4 12 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC) 4 dedicated cores 60 GB SSD / 480 GB SAS

(SSD version) -- not too bad.

• Where do you get the eggs from again? Not really understanding where to find them on netcup.

• @Edmond said:
    Where do you get the eggs from again? Not really understanding where to find them on netcup.

They're just literally hidden around the site. I found the most on the "Netcup" tab spread out variously.

• @YokedEgg said:

@Edmond said:
    Where do you get the eggs from again? Not really understanding where to find them on netcup.

They're just literally hidden around the site. I found the most on the "Netcup" tab spread out variously.

Oh I found some, including the one you got. Does it actually cost money to claim them or just need to remember to cancel?

• @Edmond said:

@YokedEgg said:

@Edmond said:

Oh I found some, including the one you got. Does it actually cost money to claim them or just need to remember to cancel?

I'm actually wondering the same thing. The ordering process is strange, and they manually review the order.

So I'll see if the invoice is $0 for 3 months, or just prepaid with 3 months free.

• @YokedEgg said:

@Edmond said:

I'm actually wondering the same thing. The ordering process is strange, and they manually review the order.

So I'll see if the invoice is $0 for 3 months, or just prepaid with 3 months free.

Make sure that you check the Minimum term (Mindestvertragslaufzeit) and Billing period (Abrechnungsperiode) at the bottom of the offer page. Minimum term refers to the contract length you are entering when you order the deal and the Billing period is how often you get billed.

So say you got:
    free 3 months of RS 2000 G7 SE
    Normal Price: 12,99€/month
    Billing Period: 6 months
    Minimum Term: 12 months

Your first payment will be 38.97€ because for the first billing period of 6 months, your 3 months is free, hence 12,99€ (normal price) x 3 months = 38.97€.

But it gets better...because the deal contract has a Minimum Term of 12 months, you cannot just walk away after 6 months; you need to finish the 12 months contract. So after 6 months, you'll get another bill for 12,99€ (normal price) x 6 months (normal billing period) = 77,94€.

And that's only when you can cancel the contract (after 12 months), unless you take advantage and cancel the contract within 14 days of signing up.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And so ? It’s a standard practise. Last time I checked dark fibre providers, Datacentres and connectivity providers all asked for a minimum term as well.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited April 2018

@Clouvider said:
    And so ? It’s a standard practise. Last time I checked dark fibre providers, Datacentres and connectivity providers all asked for a minimum term as well.

Nothing, I just made the terms clear for @YokedEgg and @Edmond because they were asking about it, so that they wouldn't have any bill shock later on.

Thanked by 1YokedEgg
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Use EXTRAKICKS coupon on our KVM HDD Plus package for extra 4GB RAM and 200GB disk space. Very limited quantity. Also, the servers below are still available.

exception0x876 said: I have 4 spare servers with dedicated GPU, other specs: Intel Quad Core cpu, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 100Mbps unmetered. The GPU is either of these RX580, RX480, GTX1060. The servers are located in NL. No control panel, so manual reinstalls via ticket. Linux only. Price is $60/mo each non-negotiable. No IPMI or BIOS access. Trusted members only - send a mail inquiry to [email protected]

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2018

@pullangcubo said: And that's only when you can cancel the contract (after 12 months),

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want to prevent the contract from automatically renewing for another 12 months, you have to cancel at least 31 days before the first 12 months are over. In other words, you can cancel the automatic renewal of the contract for another 12 months at any point up to 31 days before the first 12 months are completed. (Whereas you said that you can cancel the contract after 12 months, but this would be too late if you want to prevent a second 12 months.)

By the way, in netcup's billing panel, it's very easy to see by which date you have to cancel, so you don't have to calculate the "at least 31 days before" in your head.

• @pullangcubo said:
    Make sure that you check the Minimum term (Mindestvertragslaufzeit) and Billing period (Abrechnungsperiode) at the bottom of the offer page.

You German people seriously need to use some whitespace between your words. This shit is impossible to read.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @angstrom said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want to prevent the contract from automatically renewing for another 12 months, you have to cancel at least 31 days before the first 12 months are over.

Yep, that's right...I was just too lazy to add that because it was already a post too long as it is :-)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

GET AN OVH VPS SSD FOR LESS THAN A CUP OF COFFEE!

50% off VPS SSD Range, starting from $2.50 USD/Month in OVH's Sydney and Singapore Datacenters

The Deal:

• 50% off VPS SSD range on a 12-month commitment
    • Offer expires on the 30th April 2018 (or when stock is sold out)
    • Discount is applied at step 2 of the checkout process
    • Offer is available in OVH Sydney and Singapore datacenters only

APAC1 VPS Specifications ($2.50 USD per month / $30 USD for 12 months)

• 1 vCores (at 3.5GHz
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 GB SSD
    • 1 TB of max. traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)

VPS Range Specifications:

• 1 x IPv4 included (buy additional IPs for a small fee. Limited to 256 max.)
    • 1 x IPv6 included (buy additional IPs for a small fee. No limit on IPv6)
    • Debian, Ubuntu, and all major distributions available
    • KVM (Qemu) – OpenStack infrastructure
    • Prepackaged CMS when you install Debian (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress)
    • Technical knowledge is recommended as this is an unmanaged service

The Benefits:

• Powerful and simplified control panel
    • All inclusive-pricing and monthly automatic billing with no strings attached (no setup fees nor lock-in contracts)
    • Local technical support team
    • All OVH servers are protected by powerful anti-DDos technology which absorbs attacks and ensures that your services are always available. (13 Tbps Global network)

Why buy a VPS?

• A powerful and affordable upgrade from shared hosting
    • Set up a versatile sandbox
    • Run your own Cloud-storage (e.g. ownCloud)
    • Run your own analytics platform (e.g. Matomo)
    • Manage a personal VPN
    • Set up a development and testing server
    • Run your own VOIP server

Choose your ideal configuration from the full VPS SSD range

• no provider tag?

• donlidonli Member

@machine123 said:
    no provider tag?

Not needed in this thread:

@trewq said:
    As with my last mega-request thread LET offer rules don't apply in this thread!

• donlidonli Member

@OVH_APAC said:

50% off VPS SSD Range, starting from $2.50 USD/Month in OVH's Sydney and Singapore Datacenters

Only people in Sydney and Singapore get good deals on coffee?

Thanked by 1funkywizard
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@donli said:

@OVH_APAC said:

Where were you for the rest of the thread? Plenty of good deals to go around ;)

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

@donli said:

@OVH_APAC said:

Nope. We're celebrating 1 year of service in the Asia-Pacific region, but this offer is available to anyone in the world. You can buy a VPS SSD from any OVH site, just pick the option for your VPS to be hosted in the Sidney or Singapore datacenters on checkout.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@OVH_APAC said:

@donli said:

@OVH_APAC said:

Nope. We're celebrating 1 year of service in the Asia-Pacific region, but this offer is available to anyone in the world. You can buy a VPS SSD from any OVH site, just pick the option for your VPS to be hosted in the Sidney or Singapore datacenters on checkout.

How about dedicated servers? :(

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So we still posting new deals here ;-)?

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @Clouvider said:

KVM Slices! SAS Cloud!

Thanked by 1VirtualByte
  • donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

@Clouvider said:

Eastern Orthodox Easter isn't until 2 more days.

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

(Oops double post deleted)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Indeed, bring on the deals in celebration of Orthodox Easter! :-)

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:

Shill, baby, shill! No rules, keep posting deals until they shut this bitch down! lol