Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 39
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• edited August 2017

I’m assuming your comments could mean your into joking.And I don’t really do this
    but > @Nekki said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@Nekki said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@Nekki said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@Nekki said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    Monday updates:

We've got 5 more of the 'group buy' systems to setup today and that's everybody.

We're finishing up with requested refunds for the group buy today

Thanks and stay tuned for some more gear we're going to sling here.

So any deal today???

Where the fuck are you getting the money to buy all this shit?

I'm rich bitch....

So why are you such a fucking cheapskate then?

You will be surprised, a lot of motherfuckers I know that got money to spend like there is no tomorrow are the most cheap ass people I know. They want a deal on every thing they buy.

You're unnecessarily foul-mouthed, you know.

Well it's good that you don't get offended that easily!

I'll have you know I am a precious and unique snowflake.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q="I+am+a+precious+and+unique+snowflake"

• Any updates about the 1001th comment dedi?

• imokimok Member

Any news? No server nor refund yet.

• emreemre Member, LIR

No storage server also,

still waiting.. please give us updates @DatabaseByDesignLLC

• My RAM is upgraded from 16GB to 32GB today. thanks @DatabaseByDesignLLC

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2017

@imok said:

As he said, Open a Ticket, ask him for a refund, I gave him 48 hours to Deploy the refund.

He delivered in time.

• imokimok Member

@Neoon said:

@imok said:

As he said, Open a Ticket, ask him for a refund, I gave him 48 hours to Deploy the refund.

He delivered in time.

Lol. Waiting since 31th July

@imok said:

@Neoon said:

@imok said:

He delivered in time.

Lol. Waiting since 31th July

Set him a deadline, then do a chargeback. easy.

• imokimok Member

Yep, I'm taking it easy for now. I've never done a chargeback... this could be the first time. So excited :D

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@imok said:
    Yep, I'm taking it easy for now. I've never done a chargeback... this could be the first time. So excited :D

You would be an asshole for doing so. Cant you just give them a few more days? I mean they have been doing this for charity. Just.. Erm.

@imok said:

• imokimok Member
    edited August 2017

MikePT said: Cant you just give them a few more days?

It has been 9 days and I'm giving them more (just asked them to do something, I'm not giving a deadline). I know these are great deals for the community. I'm not an asshole.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@imok said:

It has been 9 days and I'm giving them more (just asked them to do something, I'm not giving a deadline). I know these are great deals for the community. I'm not an asshole.

Yeah. Right.

• @Neoon said: Set him a deadline

I don't think that's how it works.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • I've got 32G Ram now.

Thanked by 1imok

@Ishaq said:

@Neoon said: Set him a deadline

I don't think that's how it works.

Thats how it works.

If someone does not deliver and you are not getting a refund, set a deadline. Then Chargeback.

• @tenpera said:
    I've got 32G Ram now.

Dirty cheap server.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC
    no server ,no refund. Is it a joke to me?

• Listen people, if you want a refund we've got no problem doing it. We're not here to take your money and not deliver. Yes, things have taken a LONG ass time, trust me it isn't fun dealing with firmware from 2008 either...I've got 8 blades ready to go with a FUBAR blade center... still working to resolve this last issue and your servers will be ready to use.

@imok if I think I've got your account the problem is your transaction number never processed on our end. I know you've sent us a screen shot of the subscription ID but I couldn't find it that way either. Glitch with PayPal or our portal I'm not sure. We just need the transaction number or you can open a dispute and that should flag the charge (we'll just refund it once we see the charge).

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • In other news all of the dual E5405 systems should now have the originally advertised 32GB RAM. If you don't please ping us with a ticket.

For the 'storage system' one person got f-ed as the mainboard failed. Sorry dude. Refunded. If I can find a spare mainboard I'll be happy to offer that again.

Just working on a few loose ends here, get the queue 'clean' and we'll have some more stuff to offer.

Question to you fucks. Any interest in GPU servers for like $55/m?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    In other news all of the dual E5405 systems should now have the originally advertised 32GB RAM. If you don't please ping us with a ticket.

For the 'storage system' one person got f-ed as the mainboard failed. Sorry dude. Refunded. If I can find a spare mainboard I'll be happy to offer that again.

Just working on a few loose ends here, get the queue 'clean' and we'll have some more stuff to offer.

Yes, of course... Please let me know...

• WSSWSS Member

Wait, you took shit and then came through and added the RAM anyhow?

What the fuck are you? A sado? You come here to get shit on and shit on and sh... well fuck if I cancel does that mean you get to cum?

• Only if you choke me a little first

Thanked by 3alexyaoyang WSS switsys
  • WSSWSS Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    Only if you choke me a little first

Oh, Daddy's gonna gag you

with his Yeti Cock.

• @imok said:

9 days, that's nothing. I've created a ticket more than 14 days ago and I'm not even complaining. Can't you just have some fucking patience?

• imokimok Member
    edited August 2017

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot this is LET.

• @imok said:
    Edit: Nevermind, I forgot this is LET.

There you go.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

I am interested in your philosophy and would like to subscribe to your literature!

Also curious about possible GPU / server specs.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC: GPU specs please

This discussion has been closed.