Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• @hzr said:

mtsbatalha said: @DatabaseByDesignLLC can you please stop of close tickets before answer the questions?

I have never seen this in any of mine. Maybe you're asking really, really stupid questions.

Haha... very funny... Problems unsolved and ticket closed?

• @mtsbatalha said:

@hzr said:

mtsbatalha said: @DatabaseByDesignLLC can you please stop of close tickets before answer the questions?

I have never seen this in any of mine. Maybe you're asking really, really stupid questions.

Haha... very funny... Problems unsolved and ticket closed?

What problems aren't answered? You asked about the price different for the 16GB vs 32GB. Answered.

You asked about the DRAC a dozen times, answered resolved. We can' t help your local system issues.

You asked for a local VM on our network to help speed up the install, we asked for what OS (Ubuntu) and will set that up for you FREE OF CHARGE.

You've asked about the 'Extra Yeti'. Look at this thread, you'll figure it out.

• WSSWSS Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC Hey Fucko-

We still looking at hardware setup on Wednesday? Also, I'll claim one of those $60/yr deals, kthx.

• Ok so what's the status of the failed group buy?

Last thread I found suggested a replacement confit but nothing ever since

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@louisph said:
    Ok so what's the status of the failed group buy?

Last thread I found suggested a replacement confit but nothing ever since

They said an update about the status earlier this morning before all the 1000th comment clusterfuck.

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    Group buy - We didn't get the 15 orders so we lost that gear. But we dug up this alternative: They will have the following:

Single Hex Core X5660 24GB Memory 2x 146GB SAS 1 Usable IP 1Gbps Port 10TB Bandwidth CentOS 6 64bit (Self Install Any OS After Setup) Full Root Access Dedicated iDRAC (iDRAC 6) $14/m annual billing

So the price will be the same. If you're not happy with this we can only offer you a full refund... sorry.

If you want to keep this server for the same price you've already paid, we'll have the servers ready by Aug 2nd-3rd. Will go out to confirm this.

• @MasonR said:

They said an update about the status earlier this morning before all the 1000th comment clusterfuck.

I Would Love A Good Clusterfuck.

• painfreepc said: I Would Love A Good Clusterfuck.

Welcome to LET then!!!!

• This is the new Cest Pit, more comments and views.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @DatabaseByDesignLLC

I still love you son.... <3

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • imokimok Member

I asked about the price for more ips and haven't received an answer. Anybody knows if it's possible?

Meanwhile, I've requested a refund for the Group Buy anyway.

• WSSWSS Member

@imok said:
    I asked about the price for more ips and haven't received an answer. Anybody knows if it's possible?

Meanwhile, I've requested a refund for the Group Buy anyway.

Wait a week then bump the ticket again. That's how it goes.

• Meanwhile, my freedom special was delivered today and my group buy refund was processed. So thats good.

The group buy replacement hardware was nice as well, but Ive got two other dedis with DbD now and theyre better for my use case or value.

• @imok said:

All I've heard on IPs is $2.50/m/IP and payment needs to be on the same terms as the server (Annual, quarterly, monthly)

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC:

email

love the news, but am I supposed to reply to noreply@ or open a ticket?

• MagicalTrainMagicalTrain Member
    edited August 2017

Ticket. @advarisk

• @MagicalTrain said:
    Ticket. @advarisk

I had already ticketed in advance (at least for the group buy). So I guess have to do nothing :-)

• @advarisk I had done the same, but I ticketed again just to be sure and they answered in the second new ticket. So, its your choice obviously if you want to do it again or not.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC Dammit Scott quit sending me your naked pics my wife is getting jealous and gimme my sex core!!!!!!

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited August 2017

@AuroraZ said:
    @DatabaseByDesignLLC Dammit Scott quit sending me your naked pics my wife is getting jealous and gimme my sex core!!!!!!

I think that you is asking him this photos.... :D

• @mtsbatalha said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @DatabaseByDesignLLC Dammit Scott quit sending me your naked pics my wife is getting jealous and gimme my sex core!!!!!!

Happy bday, mate.

• @Junkless said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@AuroraZ said:

Happy bday, mate.

Thanks man... Where is my gift? :D

• emreemre Member, LIR

I must be the one who get's this server, but uhms where is my server?

update pls ..

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC Scott hello Scotttttttttttttt!!!!!! Where is my Yeti Scottttttttt?

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ Yo. It'll take a week for him to respond. Give it a few days and bump the shit out of this every few hours after that.

• @WSS summa bitch just sent me an email on it yesterday or the day before. Maybe I gots to go to PA and drive my truck through his front door?

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ please pay for cars first- your wife would be unhappy to have no ride after you are turned into swiss cheese.

• @WSS She has a damned ride man she a 300M to drive all over. I ain't not paying for shit until I figure out how to get em from NV to MI.

• WSSWSS Member

Drive them?

• WSSWSS Member

That V8 is a bitch goddess. Stripped, but after about an hour in, you start thinking "Fuck yeah. Move it, bitches!"

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @WSS said:
    That V8 is a bitch goddess. Stripped, but after about an hour in, you start thinking "Fuck yeah. Move it, bitches!"

I ain't driving that far fuck I would kill someone. Have to eat enough pills to kill 10 horses to make it even half way there or back.

This discussion has been closed.