Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review

123457»

Comments

• PlioserPlioser Member
    edited June 2017

@raindog308 said:
    Yeah @quick you're right...it's a little confused.

May 31 - ordered service

June 3? ("after a few days") - opened ticket, was told to wait 2-3 days

June 13 - still waiting

I don't know where the refund offer is in that.

Nano said:

"...cociu offered me a refund but I want to wait some little more..."

Am I missing something?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited June 2017

Just when we thought it was safe to go back into the water (= to sign up at HS) ...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Plioser said: Nano said:

"...cociu offered me a refund but I want to wait some little more..."

Am I missing something?

Sorry I meant where it is in the timeline...edited to be clearer.

• quickquick Member

@raindog308 said:
    Yeah @quick you're right...it's a little confused.

May 31 - ordered service

June 3? ("after a few days") - opened ticket, was told to wait 2-3 days

June 13 - still waiting

I don't know where the refund offer is in that timeline.

when you reread nanos message, you will notice the offer

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

I WILL REPEAT HERE , WE ARE FOUCSED TO REPUT THE NODES ONLINE NOT PROVIDE MORE ORDERS/PROBLEMS WTF IS SO DIFFICULT THIS TIME TO UNDERSTAND ? ARE SOMEONE IN HUNRRY I AM GLAD TO MAKE A REFOUND. AFTER BEEN BLAMED HERE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT IDEEA WHAT WE HAPPENED AND HOW DIFFICULT IS TO MOVE SOME HUGE DATA I STILL RECIVE "WHEN MY VPS WILL BE ACTIVATED" AFTER 9999 MESSAGES WITH THE SAME SUBJECT " we work in this , is not what we have want to happened , we will recuperate/move all data to a new node but we need 1 week for all this , also all date before 10.06.2017 is not important because we have been make the idiots waiting for fsck test. So from 10.06.2017 we have decided to recreate all vps manually and move data in a temporary director to each customer. So if anyone is in hunrry we provide full refound guys eaven in this orders was spend much taffic/resources. Also i am not a scamer , i am here try to calm and explain what happened ,

EDIT : a "smart" host in this case have been invocated some "unreal reason" and wash his hands offering new vps and all data lost. I personaly prefere recuperate data because for some users is verry important , eaven i am blamed. Start from tumorrow we will offer for this "hunrry" users who dont have important data there new vps in a new node but you must to know will be a new vps so no old data recuperated.

how easy is to tell , ups sorry , really sorry , the node was burn .... all your data is gone , also you are obligated to have backups ... problem solved in just one tiket and no blamed.

Also i have see many comment about price/quality only i can tell is : this people have no ideea about my cost but we will talk in some month about this , personaly i have save this thread because yes i want to make some refers in the future.

• @cociu said:
    cociu

Is it of any benefit to you in speeding things up if customers who don't need their data that was on their old VPS let you know - will that speed things up or slow them down? Whilst I only had around 50GB used disk, if it's going to help you out not having to move it, I've got the data elsewhere so there's no need for it to be transferred - if it will potentially speed things up, let me know what you want me to do (& if not, don't worry about replying, you've got more important things to be doing).

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

matthewkilpatrick said: Is it of any benefit to you in speeding things up if customers who don't need their data that was on their old VPS let you know - will that speed things up or slow them down? Whilst I only had around 50GB used disk, if it's going to help you out not having to move it, I've got the data elsewhere so there's no need for it to be transferred - if it will potentially speed things up, let me know what you want me to do (& if not, don't worry about replying, you've got more important things to be doing).

perfect , a huge +++ for us , please open a tiket and tell us is not important for you , start from tumorrow you will recive a new vps . Really thanks. Also your Ip will be the same only no data.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

NANO said: NANO

please do not offend , i have personaly offer you refound if you are in hunrry , i avoid to provide until the problems is gone, plase do not forgott all this fsck was start after a ELECTRICAL issue so the first start in work was wait the electrical part to be in good conditions, after this we are focused in recuperated data from people. Way we dont provide ? is verry easy because we want to avoid more problems. Once will be all online yes we can provide 99999999 vps

• @cociu said:
    also all date before 10.06.2017 is not important because we have make the idiots waiting for fsck test.

I'm confused are you calling people who purchased from you idiots?

• cociucociu Member

IThinkUFailed said: I'm confused are you calling people who purchased from you idiots?

no , i am reffering to my person . I have been idiot to wait for a idiot test.

• @cociu said:

perfect , a huge +++ for us , please open a tiket and tell us is not important for you , start from tumorrow you will recive a new vps . Really thanks. Also your Ip will be the same only no data.

You can update your announcement page with this info. Lots of new sign ups will be happy with this (not me ; I'll wait for fsck recovery)

• YuraYura Member

@cociu said:

IThinkUFailed said: I'm confused are you calling people who purchased from you idiots?

no , i am reffering to my person . I have been idiot to wait for a idiot test.

Did you pass or fail the idiot test?

• cociucociu Member

vimalware said: You can update your announcement page with this info. Lots of new sign ups will be happy with this (not me ; I'll wait for fsck recovery)

to avoid tikets tonight we will have prepared this message for tumorrow when we have all preparated

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

Yura said: Did you pass or fail the idiot test?

you will see in the next monts ..... at least price/quality because my IO is unicated

• lurchlurch Member

Why not have a separate status page you can update every couple of hours I.e fsck 20% 25%. We 'estimate' fsck will be completed in x hours/days etc. For me I'm happy to wait as long as I know what is going on.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member

lurch said: Why not have a separate status page you can update every couple of hours I.e fsck 20% 25%. We 'estimate' fsck will be completed in x hours/days etc. For me I'm happy to wait as long as I know what is going on.

i supose you are not affected , we have specified this . The fsck is not have any progress bar so how you can estimate ? the first time was durring arrownd 5 days , now we have wait until yesterday when have been 10 days so finnaly we decided to create all manually and move data manually also . Is not much to work but we have some 4tb vps wich is 99% disck full so is take time more than work.

• cociucociu Member

At least with this comments we have recived yet 5 request for a new vps so less work guys, thanks , this was something verry constructive today.

• I put in my request, even though my 1TB was full.

If it lightens the load and makes it easier for you to recover

My data is all redundant so no loss

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I think we're done here.

Thanked by 2Rhys [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.