Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review

Comments

• cociucociu Member

varunchopra said: Funny how you say you couldn't reply to the old ticket because you were "tied up with work" but as soon as the dispute hits, you're out of work to do and reply immediately.

Once he closes the dispute, you know he can't dispute again and you go incognito once more.

Is this kind of fraud really permitted here? I've raised concerns about cociu's service time and again but this time shit has hit the fan.

Its easy to comment if you are not in my place no ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2017

You agreed to refund him if he closed the dispute on the 13th May, if you had just clicked refund it would have closed the dispute automatically.

It is now the 10th of June.

You have ignored him after tricking him into closing the dispute.

You have no terms concerning paypal disputes.

It is deception.

• cociucociu Member

AnthonySmith said: You agreed to refund him if he closed the dispute on the 13th May, if you had just clicked refund it would have closed the dispute automatically.

It is deception.

you think i am daily check my paypal account ? sorry no , and yes is huge time i reconose , if i faill ? maybe .. i am scammed the customer ? i dont want , for this i will make the refound.

• God knows how many customers have been fooled in this type of scenarios.

Its very easy to get customers to close disputes and close their tickets.

What would be the situation right now if the OP had not created a thread here??? Probably ticket would be still closed???

As @AnthonySmith said, its just deception, no matter what you say.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2017

No.. what has paypal got to do with it, stop changing the subject and answer the direct issue.

you agreed to refund him, he updated the ticket twice asking for an update.

No response in almost a month, why?

Do I expect you to check your ticket queue every day for unanswered tickets?? yes, absolutley!

Do I believe that this is the first time you have seen the ticket in a month and this was an oversight, no not at all, because if it was your only response here would be "Sorry, my fault, I did agree to refund this and I forgot/missed it, I have done that now" and that would have been the end of it.

Thanked by 1KillaKev
  • @cociu said:
    you think i am daily check my paypal >account ?

If your are using Paypal in your business, yes, you should check your account in a daily basis, or more.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • cociucociu Member

PremiumN said: God knows how many customers have been fooled in this type of scenarios.

Its very easy to get customers to close disputes and close their tickets.

What would be the situation right now if the OP had not created a thread here??? Probably ticket would be still closed???

As @AnthonySmith said, its just deception, no matter what you say.

look arrownd , i had in the past some threads wich i denied to refound withowt any problem if the customer was opened a thread in LET , this thime the customer have the reason , at least more reason than me so i never told i will not refound, so the refound will be make in maximum 48 hours. The problem in this perriod is we had many problems so yes was my fault to not prioritise this kind of problems about money , but once we had opened a dispute i have just ignored (my fault).

• @AnthonySmith said:
    You agreed to refund him if he closed the dispute on the 13th May, if you had just clicked refund it would have closed the dispute automatically.

It is deception.

Can we all just take a moment and applaud the OP? He waited until the 29th of May before he bumped his ticket once more. Then over a week again for another bump. While I don't agree with ticket bumping much this is certainly the way to do it if you must.

@Cociu just refund him. You've had a lot of problems recently, we get it. Shit happens. This customer was incredibly patient with you and doesn't deserve to be messed about any further. Nothing stops you from refunding him right now either.

• The OP Said he submit the ticket first.
    @cociu said the OP Dispute first.

So which one is true, @cociu or he OP.

p.s. I don't really understand @cociu renglish.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    The problem in this perriod is we had many problems so yes was my fault to not prioritise this kind of problems about money , but once we had opened a dispute i have just ignored (my fault).

Refunding through Paypal takes 10 seconds... be careful because Paypal could freeze your Paypal account if you keep on having this kind of problems.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@yokowasis said: The OP Said he submit the ticket first. @cociu said the OP Dispute first.

Have you read the thread?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

This is all going in the wrong direciton :/ Refund him. 1 click, done.

• @yokowasis said:
    The OP Said he submit the ticket first.
    @cociu said the OP Dispute first.

p.s. I don't really understand @cociu renglish.

If you read the thread @cociu even admits that he ignored the ticket for several days and so the OP opened a PayPal dispute.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

-

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

WHMCS has PayPal refund button, so you don't even have to do a login in PayPal to process the refund.
    Just process the refund & get over with this thread/post.

• lurchlurch Member

I would get the customers data off vel7 & 8 derack them take outside and set fire to them they have been trouble since the start and it seems to be still that way. Both my services have been terrible and I've waited it out but I think enough is enough.

• @BlaZe said:
    WHMCS has PayPal refund button, so you don't even have to do a login in PayPal to process the refund.
    Just process the refund & get over with this thread/post.

No, he needs 48 hours to do that, vel7 vel8, you know...

• YuraYura Member

Still not banned? Still has provider tag? No responsibility whatsoever. I saw members banned for much less than what were proven in this thread alone.

• AmitzAmitz Member

/me refrains from posting another Beaker meme...

• I'm on vel3 but have the same issue with OP.

But I did not close the dispute. Now there is another waiting many days. I will upgrade it tomorrow.

• sibapersibaper Member
    edited June 2017

@Yura said:
    Still not banned? Still has provider tag? No responsibility whatsoever. I saw members banned for much less than what were proven in this thread alone.

+1

push the button

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

@Yura said:

True...

• didtavdidtav Member

@cociu said:

to not prioritise this kind of problems about money

I'm disappointed, honestly, it's all about money sir.

even 1 buck is precious, that is why we are all here, on LET

• cociucociu Member

user refounded to update also my personal apologise.

• cociucociu Member

@Yura and you are ? ....

• cociucociu Member

cgs3238 said: I'm on vel3 but have the same issue with OP.

But I did not close the dispute. Now there is another waiting many days. I will upgrade it tomorrow.

let me know your email in PM if you want.

• @cociu said:
    @Yura and you are ? ....

Friendly advice: Stop with trying to argue people at personal level and close your ears until you sort everything out about your business.

Trying to come up with excuses here when you are 100% at fault doesn't look good one bit. No need to mention that you have kept replying this thread instead of just clicking the refund button and ending the discussion.

If @jarland and the moderators are not banning you, they do this for a reason. Don't push your luck this hard.

Chewing up more than you can swallow time to time is part of being human. Just step back and work on your business.

Once you get everything sorted out, you can come back here and explain yourself if you choose to.

• AnthonySmith said: For the record, refunding a transaction from the host's side automatically closes a dispute.

You have an interesting paypal account - i cannot refund any transaction while disputed, and neither was i able to at edis times.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited June 2017

I am very concerned and confused about this whole scene that played out. Why does cocui get so much grace from LET? His communication is terrible even if this is a language barrier... I would have expected some improvement... attitude is terrible... service seems like trouble but I can forgive that one since every starts somewhere but this dispute one was the most misleading thing I have seen. He could have just refunded that money via paypal and get on with it. He constantly comes on to give attitude and then finally apologises afterwards... no ban.. no consequence whatsoever.. absolutely makes me wonder how that is even possible...

• risharde said: He constantly comes on to give attitude and then finally apologises afterwards... no ban.. no consequence whatsoever.. absolutely makes me wonder how that is even possible...

You clearly have not seen others, compared to the Hetzner reseller scammer, the Dutch hardware and now VPS scammer (still unbanned i think, while inactive/ran now tho) and so on that here is not really anything...

This discussion has been closed.