Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year | - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year |

Comments

• m3gfm3gf Member

@Francisco besides . i dont like Mcds .

perefer KFC.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?

Thanked by 4brueggus ucxo cassa Lunar
  • BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited May 2017

It's not available anymore. Nobody is probably going to beat this offer.

If you want a cheap yearly KVM, check out the link in my signature :)

• File not found.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@tamicrealo said:
    File not found.

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?™

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

This still smells.

• m3gfm3gf Member

edit the post incase smbody go to purchase it?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2017

@contraweb

And now you are forgiven. All your sins are washed again. You are now a trustworthy provider... NOT!

What about tickets closed? What about all the ignore of support? What about closed accounts without any reply? What about PayPal removal and invoice modification without client consent? What about all those customers not on LET who don't actually read this? What about all the advertising and activity of promoting ContraWeb services on social networks, while you have a huge problem up your ass? What about news and announcements on your website? (for services downtime you have time, but for appogolies or some explanation that you are aware of this huge problem not?)

It's not that you failed, it's how you failed it and what you did when you realised you failed. You did not care about clients, you cared about yourself and how to promote this joke of a service even longer. You now come here and apologise because the word got out and your reviews started to drop dramatically over the web.

I shall not forgive you... a simple student who wanted to scam us all. Your image is tainted forever.

Learn from it, live with it, it's your own doing! It defines your past forever.

Thanked by 5Yura ucxo cassa LES solarman
  • a3Brena3Bren Member

Hope you do better in future.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

default said:

And now you are forgiven. All your sins are washed again. You are now a trustworthy provider... NOT!

I don't think that this was his intention.

• @default said:
    @contraweb

What about tickets closed? What about all the ignore of support? What about closed accounts without any reply? What about PayPal removal and invoice modification without client consent? What about all those customers not on LET who don't actually read this? What about all the advertising and activity of promoting ContraWeb services on social networks, while you have a huge problem up your ass? What about news and announcements on your website? (for services downtime you have time, but for appogolies or some explanation that you are aware of this huge problem not?)

It's not that you failed, it's how you failed it and what you did when you realised you failed. You did not care about clients, you cared about yourself and how to promote this joke of a service even longer. You now come here and apologise because the word got out and your reviews started to drop dramatically over the web.

I shall not forgive you... a simple student who wanted to scam us all. Your image is tainted forever.

Don't get me wrong, if it whas really my intention to scam a bunch of people i wouldn't came back to this forum i can just start a whole new company within 1 day, it's that simple in the Netherlands. But i don't thinks thats a solution, i did not scam anyone, this deal is costing me more money then it brought in.

I understand your frustration and you are right that i closer support tickets and didn't announce server problemen properly.

But can you show me a example of a invoice that i modified? I would really like to see this since i never changed a invoice without a reason and without informing the customer as far as i know.

I will send every customer that bought this service a e-mail with the story i posted here, but for the people that used fake-e-email thats there fault, i can't do anything about that.

Once again; i understand your frustration and i agree that i didn't act right on the ticket part.

• @ContraWeb said:

@default said:
    @contraweb

Don't get me wrong, if it whas really my intention to scam a bunch of people i wouldn't came back to this forum i can just start a whole new company within 1 day, it's that simple in the Netherlands. But i don't thinks thats a solution, i did not scam anyone, this deal is costing me more money then it brought in.

I understand your frustration and you are right that i closer support tickets and didn't announce server problemen properly.

But can you show me a example of a invoice that i modified? I would really like to see this since i never changed a invoice without a reason and without informing the customer as far as i know.

I will send every customer that bought this service a e-mail with the story i posted here, but for the people that used fake-e-email thats there fault, i can't do anything about that.

Once again; i understand your frustration and i agree that i didn't act right on the ticket part.

Sorry dor the typo's this whas is written on my phone.

• ucxoucxo Member

@ContraWeb said:
    I will send every customer that bought this service a e-mail with the story i posted here

What about those whose WHMCS accounts you deleted?

Personally, I had already assumed you were overwhelmed and was willing to find an amenable solution even when you deleted my VPS without notice. But when I opened a ticket about it, you deleted my WHMCS account (and thereby my access to the ticket), so a PayPal dispute was the only option.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2017

@ContraWeb said:

Sure. Look at all those invoices from PayPal. You will find them all modified to iDEAL. Let me guess... you were not aware... I must understand you and forgive this too.

• @default said:

@ContraWeb said:

Sure. Look at all those invoices from PayPal. You will find them all modified to iDEAL. Let me guess... you were not aware. I must understand you and get over this too.

Yes the payment method change to iDEAL, this happended for some reason, not sure how this happened yet, but i can just find back with which payment u paid by the transanction id.

But it's up to you what you think about me, i'm out of here as soon as a solved everything.

• @ucxo said:

@ContraWeb said:
    I will send every customer that bought this service a e-mail with the story i posted here

What about those whose WHMCS accounts you deleted?

Personally, I had already assumed you were overwhelmed and was willing to find an amenable solution even when you deleted my VPS without notice. But when I opened a ticket about it, you deleted my WHMCS account (and thereby my access to the ticket), so a PayPal dispute was the only option.

That whas because i whas overwhelmed, and i agree that i did that to some customers. Like i said before after i solved everything here i will leave LET since i understand that nobody trusts me anymore and i'm not asking people to trust me again. I just don't want people to see me as a scammer. If that whas really my intention i would have done so much things differently.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@ContraWeb said:
    But it's up to you what you think about me, i'm out of here as soon as a solved everything.

Yeap. Consider me solved.

• chinnichinni Member
    edited May 2017

ticket not responding over 10 days. deleting my vps without any notice..... @ContraWeb

• @chinni said:
    ticket not responding over 10 days. deleting my vps without any notice..... @ContraWeb

Man please read the previous messages on this thread.

• WickedWicked Member

I would forgive you, but you just deleted all the services without letting people take backups. You could shutdown the servers, sent out emails and let people backup their data.

Really sad to see thing go down like this. Your website and control panel was well built, not just stock WHMCS or a ThemeForest template with dead links. Oh well.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Is the deal still on? Order link please?

• @JoeMerit said:
    Is the deal still on? Order link please?

No, he's refunding everyone.

• Where can I purchase this?

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Where can I purchase this?

What's your problem guys? The provider @ContraWeb is not offering this product anymore and refunding all of guys that have purchased it.

• Trololololol..

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

@Wicked said:
    I would forgive you, but you just deleted all the services without letting people take backups. You could shutdown the servers, sent out emails and let people backup their data.

Really sad to see thing go down like this. Your website and control panel was well built, not just stock WHMCS or a ThemeForest template with dead links. Oh well.

I'm not sure if you have seen it -- it was mentioned somewhere in this thread that a software issue lead to data loss (thinpool became full?). I don't think it was intentional that the services were shut down without allowing you a backup.

• iamthepizzaiamthepizza Member
    edited May 2017

@jackb said:
    I'm not sure if you have seen it -- it was mentioned somewhere in this thread that a software issue lead to data loss (thinpool became full?). I don't think it was intentional that the services were shut down without allowing you a backup.

I don't know - I had one on node 2 (the one that didn't have the failure) and it just sort of disappeared from the control panel with no notice.

Edit: Just thought it would be worth mentioning I also had my account deleted randomly after putting a ticket in, which was quite surprising and seemed really unprofessional - I'd have had no problems if they just sent me a message saying they were having difficulties or there had been some sort of communication about the ongoing situation other than radio silence. All I can say is I hope they've learned from all of this and aren't just here to try and salvage their public image :S

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Ticket #406054. Take a look, thank you.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Ticket #406054. Take a look, thank you.

Responded