Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year | - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year |

Comments

• still not received refund.

• @dedicados said:
    still not received refund.

Please have some patience the week is not over yet.

• @ContraWeb said:

@dedicados said:

Please have some patience the week is not over yet.

Made a list, refunding from top to bottom with a few refunds everyday.

• ContraWebContraWeb Member
    edited May 2017

@dedicados said:

Refunded u.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • kazukenkazuken Member
    edited May 2017

refunded, thank you!

• me too,

refunded, thank you

and sorry for that.

• tomototomoto Member

PLZ check Ticket #187094. I can't find my vps at CP.

• @tomoto said:

Did you read recent message? The provider decided to refund all orders, so there is no VPS anymore for everyone

• defaultdefault Veteran

@nhocconan said:

@tomoto said:

Did you read recent message? The provider decided to refund all orders, so there is no VPS anymore for everyone

Good point. He tried a scam, the whole LET community is disappointed, and he is still "The provider" because he still has provider role on his LET username.

In my opinion he should have remained banned, but apparently @jarland and @ishaq took a stand with the provider who came here weeks after his image took a hit. And now, all is forgiven, the provider can start anew.

I would want to see some good explanations from those moderators who still see him as Provider and unbanned him.

• vpsmmvpsmm Member

Any test ip or looking glass?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

default said: And now, all is forgiven, the provider can start anew.

I don't think that's the point here.

I would want to see some good explanations from those moderators who still see him as Provider and unbanned him.

He came back to offer refunds to the people who bought a service from this offer. And he made very clear that he's out of here after all refunds have been processed.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@vpsmm said:
    Any test ip or looking glass?

What is wrong with you?

• YuraYura Member

And now another week passed - since my ticket was closed. No refund in sight...

• vpsmmvpsmm Member

@brueggus said:

What is wrong with you?

i want post this offer to my blog, but i need a test ip.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@vpsmm said:

@brueggus said:

What is wrong with you?

But there's no offer to post! This is the point! Have you really followed this thread over the past 10 days?

• spyworkspywork Member

Can make an answer to admin? Why ContraWeb still not banned?

• rocketrocket Member

@vpsmm said:

@brueggus said:

What is wrong with you?

Read the thread.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:

@nhocconan said:

@tomoto said:

Good point. He tried a scam, the whole LET community is disappointed, and he is still "The provider" because he still has provider role on his LET username.

In my opinion he should have remained banned, but apparently @jarland and @ishaq took a stand with the provider who came here weeks after his image took a hit. And now, all is forgiven, the provider can start anew.

Do you think the mods are stupid? Of course he's not going to be allowed to post offers again, this is just a sensible course of action to help people get their money back.

• @vpsmm said:

@brueggus said:

What is wrong with you?

Really? People should start reading things first..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@spywork said:
    Can make an answer to admin? Why ContraWeb still not banned?

Because allowing him to post is helping people get their money back.

For fucks sake, I swear half of the people posting in this thread either have some form of mild brain damage or simply can't read.

@Nekki said: Do you think the mods are stupid? Of course he's not going to be allowed to post offers again, this is just a sensible course of action to help people get their money back.

The complaint, as I understand it, is that @ContraWeb still has the "Provider" tag.

Historically, what seemed to happen was that @ContraWeb signed up, obtained the "Provider" tag, posted their offer, then many weeks after things went downhill they were banned, then they were unbanned so that they could repent, but the banning & unbanning didn't affect their "Provider" tag. I imagine that this was simply an oversight on the part of the moderators.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said: Do you think the mods are stupid? Of course he's not going to be allowed to post offers again, this is just a sensible course of action to help people get their money back.

The complaint, as I understand it, is that @ContraWeb still has the "Provider" tag.

Historically, what seemed to happen was that @ContraWeb signed up, obtained the "Provider" tag, posted their offer, then many weeks after things went downhill they were banned, then they were unbanned so that they could repent, but the banning & unbanning didn't affect their "Provider" tag. I imagine that this was simply an oversight on the part of the moderators.

The tag is utterly irrelevant at this point. It's a meaningless word now, folks need to get a sense of perspective.

Thanked by 2Falzo ucxo
  • bersybersy Member

vpsmm said: i want post this offer to my blog, but i need a test ip.

That's insane. Read first mate!

@Nekki said: The tag is utterly irrelevant at this point.

I was just trying to clarify how I understood the complaint.

In practice, I don't think that @ContraWeb intends to post an offer on LET ever again anyway.

• ContraWebContraWeb Member
    edited May 2017

@angstrom @default @Nekki

I asked ishaq to unban me, and he did it to help people get there money back so don't hate on him.

About the provider tag, i think he forgot to remove it, don't worry i will leave this forum as soon as everything is solved.

@Default i quote:
    "Good point. He tried a scam, the whole LET community is disappointed, and he is still "The provider" because he still has provider role on his LET username."

I'm sorry but i didn't try to scam whole LET community, if that whas really my intention why would i come back to LET? I could just have created a new company within 1 day and obtain a new provider tag on LET and post another really cheap deal, i'm pretty sure everyone agrees that getting a provider tag on LET isn't that hard.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • defaultdefault Veteran

Thank you for "Provider" tag removal of ContraWeb.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:

Bet you'll get a decent night's sleep now, right?

@Nekki said: Bet you'll get a decent night's sleep now, right?

You shouldn't be too hard on the LE Mob just because this particular issue doesn't interest you. The LE Mob have often been useful and will continue to be!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

angstrom said: You shouldn't be too hard on the LE Mob just because this particular issue doesn't interest you. The LE Mob have often been useful and will continue to be!

Thanks for that sage advice.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Nekki said:

@default said:

Bet you'll get a decent night's sleep now, right?

Right @Nekki. I shall sleep well tonight knowing that ContraWeb is no longer a provider on LET. Thank you.

Thanked by 1bersy