Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What college degree do you have? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What college degree do you have?

12346»

Comments

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

PhD in Come At me Bro.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited May 2013

@mpkossen said: OK, thanks. I was right then. You did only post because you were bored. And probably because you wanted to disagree with somebody again.

@mpkossen I think that @joepie91 needs to join one of these groups (look bellow). We have plenty of lazy people here in the US that want to live off donations, don't want to work, pay taxes, or contribute anything (actually useful) to our society. Then when the government wants to investigate how they live they get all pissed off. Some of them drive luxury cars, live in nice houses and eat out every single day. @joepie91 tried to con us into paying for his living expenses, and when that didn't work out he started hanging around pissing off people. My number one favorite is this bit in his signature: "Appreciate my posts.....Donate". Sounds more like: "Are you a masochist who likes to be insulted and pay for it? I'll gladly do it for a fee!". Here is an idea: how about getting a job and working for a living instead of asking for handouts?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I'm finishing a Bachelor in Communication, Marketing, PR and Publicity.

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@marcm said: @mpkossen I think that @joepie91 needs to join one of these groups (look bellow). We have plenty of lazy people here in the US that want to live off donations, don't want to work, pay taxes, or contribute anything (actually useful) to our society. Then when the government wants to investigate how they live they get all pissed off. Some of them drive luxury cars, live in nice houses and eat out every single day. @joepie91 tried to con us into paying for his living expenses, and when that didn't work out he started hanging around pissing off people. My number one favorite is this bit in his signature: "Appreciate my posts.....Donate". Sounds more like: "Are you a masochist who likes to be insulted and pay for it? I'll gladly do it for a fee!". Here is an idea: how about getting a job and working for a living instead of asking for handouts?

• ayikayik Member

economy accounting :v

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited May 2013

@marcm said: @joepie91 tried to con us into paying for his living expenses, and when that didn't work out he started hanging around pissing off people. My number one favorite is this bit in his signature: "Appreciate my posts.....Donate". Sounds more like: "Are you a masochist who likes to be insulted and pay for it? I'll gladly do it for a fee!". Here is an idea: how about getting a job and working for a living instead of asking for handouts?

+1

I twitched when @joepie91 said 'healthy society'. He sure as hell isn't contributing to one.

Sorry for derailing this post, by the way. He just had this coming and deserves it.