Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad sold? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad sold?

Comments

• grayfuzgrayfuz Member

hehehe.. Me too! I have 2 $19/yr vps with them..

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited May 2013

@Ash said: huh, isn't it dated July 2012?

Chris has posted 2 different invoices. One is the screenshot from Paypal that shows "Root Level Technology, LLC." on the Paypal checkout page and one is an invoice from November last year

• Is it wrong I'm liking Chris (CVPS) more and more lately :P

• @GetKVM_Ash said: Is it wrong I'm liking Chris (CVPS) more and more lately :P

I think it has to do with pubcrawler still being banned :P

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris, GJ on the lookup.

• 24khost24khost Member

@MannDude calling you!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I never didn't like CVPS_Chris and fail to see why you all hate him. Lol.

• MunMun Member

@shovenose said: I never didn't like CVPS_Chris and fail to see why you all hate him. Lol.

Hate is a little harsh, maybe dislike him for some past doings.

• 24khost24khost Member

I like @CVPS_Chris for the most part. His marketing is genius level. This must mean and end to the URpad CVPS issues?

There's really not much more to talk about IMO until somebody from UrPad comes in here.

• MunMun Member

@24khost said: This must mean and end to the URpad CVPS issues?

Actually that is why he brings this topic up. When people find that there is shuffling going on in the back, many customers will either leave or cancel there service.

So what @CVPS_Chris is doing, is really good marketing tactics.

Also for those whom didn't get the hint @CVPS_Chris is right, Urpad is changing hands, but to the conditions I am unsure of.

• MunMun Member

@shovenose said: There's really not much more to talk about IMO until somebody from UrPad comes in here.

They won't be it probably is on contract not to talk about the change of hands, a common practice to avoid what I said in my last post.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@shovenose said: until somebody from UrPad comes in here

• LAKidLAKid Member

@CVPS_Chris Refugee coupon?

• @jarland

Lmfao you legend.

@jarland LOL

• 24khost24khost Member

@Mun How are you privey to this information?

Promo code ComingFromUrPad works on any ShoveHost VPS plans... 50% off recurring. :P
    Only 69 uses!

• MunMun Member

@24khost said: @Mun How are you privey to this information?

Well all the @CVPS_Chris info, me being the main devils advocate and seeing some stuff not right in the background.

Long story short though, @FTNChris and @Manndude won't be coming in this thread to agree as it will only setup off a bomb.

• MunMun Member

@shovenose said: Promo code ComingFromUrPad works on any ShoveHost VPS plans... 50% off recurring. :P

Only 69 uses!

/me slap shovenose.

No, but seriously, I want @MannDude to say something, he is always on here.

• MunMun Member

@shovenose said: No, but seriously, I want @MannDude to say something, he is always on here.

exactly.

• I believe if URPad changed hands we (the paying customers) have a right to know

• upfreakupfreak Member

@LAKid said: @CVPS_Chris Refugee coupon?

+1 URNOWMINE << Who else wanna offer this coupon?

• 24khost24khost Member

I just asked on the other forum to see what is going on.

• 24khost24khost Member

24khost is not offering a refugee discount. It is tacky!

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2013

@Mun said: Long story short though, @FTNChris and @Manndude won't be coming in this thread to agree as it will only setup off a bomb.

Interesting that both of them were active on LET just 10 minutes ago. Yet they don't comment on this thred.

• MunMun Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: I believe if URPad changed hands we (the paying customers) have a right to know

From a business standpoint, do you really have the right to know? What in the contract states that? Businesses change hands all the time.

• mojedamojeda Member

@Mun said: From a business standpoint, do you really have the right to know? What in the contract states that? Businesses change hands all the time.

You absolutely have the right to know as well as their intentions with the the business. Are they going to continue? Will you have to move to another location in order to "consolidate" services? Are they going to close down shop and only wanted your data to sell to spammers?

All questions that would affect your service.

This discussion has been closed.