Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$19 /mo Dedicated Servers from Wholesaleinternet - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$19 /mo Dedicated Servers from Wholesaleinternet

14567810»

Comments

• earlearl Member

@NodeDeals said:
    WSI still selling these?? I can't find any order links...

the link was on the first page but i will repost it here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1261849

think it's all sold out for now..

• Yep. Seems all sold out... :(

• EricSEricS Member

Just check back next week or so.

• ReeRee Member

@earl said: You're so lucky!! but I would have stayed with the 1TB I think it's newer with bigger cache.. I have a 500 GB WD Drive with my C2Q and the DD results was half or even less than that of the 1TB drives..

While the 1TB drive is definitely faster than any of the other three drives individually, it's not faster than the other three drives combined. So when I had 5 VMs all running off the single 1TB drive there were performance issues, but after switching to three drives things are much improved.

• earlearl Member

@Ree said:
    While the 1TB drive is definitely faster than any of the other three drives individually, it's not faster than the other three drives combined. So when I had 5 VMs all running off the single 1TB drive there were performance issues, but after switching to three drives things are much improved.

Yeah I guess it's better using each drive independently than one big drive, so I guess you can assign one drive per CT/VM..

• earlearl Member

Holy! this thread got over 11K views!!