Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH relaunching... again? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH relaunching... again?

Comments

• @Dillybob said:
    LOL I Love these forums :D

IKR. Anytime GVH is mentioned its movie night :D

• Rob92Rob92 Member

This thread put a smile on my face :)

• Not to sound like a dick but duke didn't you start a gofundme where you couldn't even afford medical bills? Now your getting your self in a GVH mess that will host premium services?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@akaemu said:
    Not to sound like a dick but duke didn't you start a gofundme where you couldn't even afford medical bills? Now your getting your self in a GVH mess that will host premium services?

Old

• @akaemu said:
    Not to sound like a dick but duke didn't you start a gofundme where you couldn't even afford medical bills? Now your getting your self in a GVH mess that will host premium services?

There have been long threads on this debating with dukes personal vs professional funds. Use the search for them.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @pcfreak30 no thanks

• @pcfreak30 said:
    O_o, so it is true???

"Here's the truth, Luke. Your'e not my son. You're my daughter..."

• @akaemu said:
    pcfreak30 no thanks

Since you and others love to keep bringing it up like it actually matters in this situation, as I've stated 20 times already the money that was donated to me was done several months ago and was spent on my person bills while I had no income. Maybe if you would use the search feature you wouldn't ask questions that's already been answered. Should I repeat it for you again?

The money donated to me was done several months ago and was spent on my personal bills while I had no income. I was donated to by some very generous people on here and around other sites. I raised $1500 or so. That paid my electric bill, car insurance, gas, food, diapers and so forth.

So, maybe that clears it up so that people don't keep bringing that up. It's sad that people keep bringing up that money. Obviously if you can live something like 4 or 5 months on $1500, then you're doing really well with little to no bills at all. None of the money that was donated to me even came close to paying for any internet stuff. It was deposited into my bank account and my debit card was used to pay bills. Enough with the dumb stuff. Got a video coming for you guys that'll explain other things.

• I know it was done a few months ago, i actually donated to it never exchanging a word with you or any other @xfs_duke bash since today. Good luck with your 30? 40? % profit i forget.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

XFS_Duke said: Got a video coming for you guys that'll explain other things.

Hell yeah!

• @akaemu said:
    I know it was done a few months ago, i actually donated to it never exchanging a word with you or any other xfs_duke bash since today. Good luck with your 30? 40? % profit i forget.

And I thank you very much for your donation. 30% profit minimum :) lol

• BruceBruce Member

XFS_Duke said: None of the

money that was donated to me even came close to paying for any internet stuff

Duke, I don't think that was being suggested. Just the surprise that recently you had no money and now you're flush enough to buy GVH's servers. None of their business really

Coming back to the topic of GVH, rather than Duke/XFuse, we should be more interested in how nuggets is paying for servers to provide these new services, if he is doing so by himself. Is this GVHv2 accident waiting to happen?

Is he using HostDime in Kent and elsewhere? If so, do they know this will end in tears?

• LeeLee Veteran

Bruce said: Is he using HostDime in Kent and elsewhere?

If he is then there is likely a very positive difference between them and CC, once he misses the first payment the servers will be suspended. Aside from anything else a big responsibility for all this mess lies with CC for not having the balls to just shut him down for non payment.

• BruceBruce Member

so is this a case of renting servers for a month, selling heavily discounted yearly plans, then run off this the money and not may the other 11 months of server rental?

• I'm confused. Duke says that there is no agreement between him and Jonny for Jonny selling VPS and dedis. So is the GVH relaunch canceled?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

There is more than just the video. A thread and a source to cite:
    https://vpsboard.com/topic/6798-so-lets-clear-the-air/
    Let's keep this academic.

Thanked by 3MannDude alexvolk souen
  • LeeLee Veteran

Seems more like a marketing video.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • So, GVH still exists with f**ker, but Tacvps with old GVH clients are owned by @XFS_Duke.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • You got it Sherlock ;) @toirdaprr

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

My thoughts after watching the video.

Sounds genuine enough, no real reason to question it, I always said this whole thing made no sense unless Duke paid 0 for it.

Personally if GVH approached me and said we are in trouble can you take this over and put it in the best shape it can be in and we will back away, I would have probably agreed to do it as well if there was any chance of fixing it and generating revenue for the future.

We all know Johnny is a loose cannon and was always going to try something to get back in to it, cant really blame Duke for this and honestly if Johnny was going to be paying him for servers you cant blame him for accepting it (along with some terms), although that seems to be out the window now.

Not sure why more focus is not on this Lance guy, he seems to be the actual root cause of all this drama and has found himself a good person to deflect attention away from himself by putting Johnny out front.

Johnny was an employee not the owner and probably that would still be the case with any new company, if Lance gave him complete authority anything that results from that is still Lance's fault.

So Who is Lance exactly?

Edit, Duke, is Todd from Gold Rush your brother?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    So Who is Lance exactly?

Edit, Duke, is Todd from Gold Rush your brother?

That made me legitimately lol. HA! Oh god.. Umm ok to answer the questions...

Lance Jessurun (I guess that's how you spell his name, can find him on Facebook) is the name on the corporation documents. He is the, if you want to say it, real owner of GVH. However, Jonny did start GVH himself from what he says. Lance pretty much is never online and has nothing to do with the daily running of the site/company whatever other than paying some bills and doing taxes. Lance is as some people said, a ghost. I've talked to him a few times which I realize that he was a real person and wasn't actually casper. Lance gave Jonny all the power he needed to do whatever he wanted with the company overall up to giving the company away as a whole. As of now, from what I was told, they are thinking of closing GVH down entirely. I think that's a good idea.

Anthony, no, he isn't my brother. lol. I had a beard that I grew for roughly 2 months but I shaved it off before making the video. The length of the goatee is how long the rest of the hair was. Heh.

Either way, everything I told you guys was the gods honest truth. A lot of information has changed over the past month and plans changed and such. But the reality of it all is that the issues are resolved and the plan is the plan and there is no plans to do anything with Jonny Spazzz. And you guys can quote me on that, save it, take a picture, save it to Google Drive, Save it to OneDrive, print it out, make a mental note or whatever else you want to do with that. I don't want to keep dealing with the same stuff over and over due to the GVH drama. I'm not like Jonny, never will be like him. I control my own business and do things how I want to do them and that's that. I am no scapegoat for anyone or any business.

By the way, does anyone want to work sales for XFuse? Sorry, bad joke. Just trying to add some humor to a sour subject at this point.

Sorry to everyone for the drama and crapfest that ensued. I believe a lot of you guys understand where I'm coming from and know that there are no fraudulent or scam plans coming from me or my business.

Thank you all.

• lbftlbft Member

tr1cky said: In reality, @XFS_Duke is the father of @jnguyen.

That would make their relationship illegal, considering how far up Duke's arse Jonny seems to be.

Thanked by 2Francisco JahAGR
  • @Bruce said:
    Is he using HostDime in Kent and elsewhere?

With those locations he's probably on EZPZhosting reseller hosting, which is how GVH originally started before having their own server and before they offered VPS/dedi services.

• I always rent my servers from a company whose owner calls acquired assets former staff a spazz. Lets me sleep well at night. Although- wish I were his vendor to receive good faith payments, because we know when we have cash crunches we give away money that we don't have to spend.

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • @XFS_Duke I also just realized, even though Jonny may have run the company aground to the point they gave away a lot of clientele, I have not seen one negative word uttered by him or the owner of the company about your company name or you as an individual. He had a golden opportunity to do so, when given access to the forum again. Yet we have been treated to you calling him a spazz and nuggets (yes I know its cool to do so because everyone else seems to so you feel compelled to go along and do it to). You also have used their company name creatively. From what I see in this transaction- he is acting in public like an adult who is trying to dig out of a bad hole. I wonder if there was a nondisclosure clause in any agreement - because you sure have divulged a lot and in a somewhat unpleasant manner. Not have HVH/CC commented publicly but you found it necessary to boast about a 5000 payment. Just an absolute impressing marketing job about how to manage a crisis/acquisition - I tip my hat to you good sir.

• Seriously2015, if you talk to Jonny, we have a mutual agreement and I have called him Jonny Spazzz since we started talking. Jonny Nuggets was said a long time before me by multiple people. Not a big deal, he once referred to my name as a dogs name. LOL. No worries. For the reason of me calling him Jonny Spazzz is he would message me like this...

Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Dukkeeee
    Duke
    Duke
    U there?

All of that within a second or two. lol. I agree that he has been a different person on the forums. He has to be. It's the only way he's going to fix himself. There was no disclosure agreement only a non-compete. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. How long have you known Jonny?

• ATHKATHK Member

@XFS_Duke said:
    Seriously2015, if you talk to Jonny, we have a mutual agreement and I have called him Jonny Spazzz since we started talking. Jonny Nuggets was said a long time before me by multiple people. Not a big deal, he once referred to my name as a dogs name. LOL. No worries. For the reason of me calling him Jonny Spazzz is he would message me like this...

Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Duke
    Dukkeeee
    Duke
    Duke
    U there?

All of that within a second or two. lol. I agree that he has been a different person on the forums. He has to be. It's the only way he's going to fix himself. There was no disclosure agreement only a non-compete. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. How long have you known Jonny?

I honestly thought you were quite old but the way you type makes it seem like you're 16-19 .. You actually type a bit like nugget..

• @ATHK said:
    I honestly thought you were quite old but the way you type makes it seem like you're 16-19 .. You actually type a bit like nugget..

Don't get the two mixed up at all..they're two different people...

• ATHKATHK Member

@MSPNick said:
    Don't get the two mixed up at all..they're two different people...

If you say so..