Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH relaunching... again? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH relaunching... again?

123457»

Comments

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited April 2015

@XFS_Duke I don't understand why you would want this much shit in your life after so much upset. The whole thing stinks, personally I don't beleave a word you say.

• Hey guys I have a idea. Why don't you all just shut the fuck up and leave Duke alone? Don't you think it's been more than enough with you putting shit on his name? You always do this kind of crap. This community is a fucking cancer... Why do you think some providers never ever advertise here after coming once to LET. Because you people are the fucking shits. Fucking trolls and nothing more. Only talking bullshit, draging names into shit and whatever else you do. Over every little shit you make a fucking huge drama that reaches out wide and makes a lot of people laugh about this forum here and it's members.

@XFS_Duke explained himself properly multiple times and even made a video and he made it clear that the shit Johnny is pulling now is not under his consent and he does not want to have any relation to Johnny boy.

• lol...

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited April 2015

@Linkking said:
    XFS_Duke I don't understand why you would want this much shit in your life after so much upset. The whole thing stinks, personally I don't beleave a word you say.

I dont beleave you too.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Mark_R said:

I love 30 Rock so much.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Mark_R said:

I want one of those, never ending bottles.

Thanked by 2earl Clouvider
  • @XFS_Duke said For the reason of me calling him Jonny Spazzz is he would message me like this...

Don't forget, that's just the amount that comes out in 30 seconds.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

SandwichBagGhost said: Why don't you all just shut the fuck up and leave Duke alone?

if anything I just re-enforced your actual point but I could not resit.

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

To me this seems like a brand run by a kid was going to ground and someone who needed money for medical bills a few months ago took the customers on for free and believes he can turn them into profit and help his current situation.

In regards to the comments about moving the debt around the wrong words were probably used. I doubt duke needed to take on the debts from GVH and simply did this as a way to keep infrastructure etc.

Seems like a normal LowEndTakeOver deal! Obviously from this thread we can see professionalism is being kept at a minimum.

• @mikho said:
    I want one of those, never ending bottles.

Too bad it comes with a never filling glass :(

Thanked by 1earl
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

SandwichBagGhost said: I am a troll

Fixed that for you.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited April 2015

Seems solid.