Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH relaunching... again? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH relaunching... again?

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Can I collect donations from LET and then go bail Jonny out next time?

• ehabehab Member

this reminds me of the flu or allergy season, it comes back every year.

• I propose LET upgrade their servers prior to their release. We're going to get flooded with GVH threads... again.

• This time be more smart and friendly and professional, then you're able to create nice service with 1 year money back guarantee. I mean - I would need free VPS. Just kidding, good luck Johny!

• LeeLee Veteran

jnguyen said: I will refrain from advertising on LowEndTalk in any way

BS. $10 says you will come out with the usual excuses and advertise in time.

jnguyen said: I am willing to accept a ban from this community

Yet you put so much effort into crying your way back in.

• @Lee he won't, but his staff will

Thanked by 1Lee
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@comXyz said:
    Lee he won't, but his staff will

The CFO and HR director have not yet signed off on his plans to refrain from advertising on LET. From what I hear, the accounting team has actually advised him against it.

Mind you, these are really just Johnny in various wigs and sometimes in high heels. Board meetings can get rather awkward.

• LeeLee Veteran

If the recent announcement on WHT is anything to go by perhaps it will be Duke doing the offers.

• so is this Xfuse now? or GVH? I thought they weren't related anymore.. what the fuck is going on?

• BruceBruce Member

2nd biggest lie: no, I won't cum in your mouth

world's biggest lie: I will refrain from advertising on LowEndTalk in any way

they will advertise on WHT, and then others will repost here. so LET will "see" the offers. maybe there needs to be ban on anyone reposting GVH offers on LET

as for banning Jonny, I suggest you don't. there's plenty more entertainment to come. we need to start a popcorn fund

• @jnguyen said:
    mpkossen I am willing to accept a ban from this community if you and/or the LET moderators / administration feels that it is necessary to maintain order here.

Yes, being a martyr is very convenient. Good luck with your hosting.

If I am not mistaken, guaranteeing moneyback within year automatically nullifies any affiliate programs.

Thanked by 1AndreiGhesi
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Bruce said: no, I won't cum in your mouth

I'm 12 what is this?

Thanked by 1jar
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited April 2015

Ishaq said: I'm 12 what is this?

You agreed that you are at least 13 years old when you signed up for LET. Did you cheat? ;-)
    http://lowendtalk.com/home/termsofservice

Thanked by 1trexos
  • IshaqIshaq Member

rds100 said: You agreed that you are at least 13 years old when you signed up for LET. Did you cheat? ;-)

I got permission from my parents >_>

• BruceBruce Member

@Ishaq said:
    I'm 12 what is this?

ask a friend to "show" you

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Bruce said: as for banning Jonny, I suggest you don't. there's plenty more entertainment to come. we need to start a popcorn fund

I have a few boxes of popcorn sitting around.

• Enemy down enemy down ....

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited April 2015

Jar said: The CFO and HR director have not yet signed off on his plans to refrain from advertising on LET. From what I hear, the accounting team has actually advised him against it.

Mind you, these are really just Johnny in various wigs and sometimes in high heels. Board meetings can get rather awkward.

This sums up the entire Jonny series...

Thanked by 1jar
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    GVH and Xen hahaha.

Premium this time, motherf*ckers! ;-)

• @jnguyen said:
    I am going to keep by my word that I will refrain from advertising on LowEndTalk in any way, shape, or form. Despite my aim to create a premium service, I understand the sensitivity that our relaunch creates in this particular environment.

mpkossen I am willing to accept a ban from this community if you and/or the LET moderators / administration feels that it is necessary to maintain order here.

Yo, Jonny. Hook me up with a massive storage VPS and I'm all yours again.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2015

So from his most recent ad on WHT, tell me nuggets, what exactly have you learnt?

SSD-SH1 - $9.99/year OR $11.76/2 years ($0.49/month!)
    UNLIMITED GB RAID10 SSD Disk Space
    UNLIMITED GB Monthly Bandwidth
    1 Hosted Domain
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited mySQL Databases
    Free SSL Certificate
    1 Year Money Back Guarantee

If you are unsatisfied with our hosting services for ANY reason at all, you can ask for 100% of your money back within 365 days (1 YEAR) of your purchase date. Unless we have reasonable suspicion that you may have violated our Terms of Service, we will NOT ask any questions and will assume that we did not perform up to your standards. You will then be refunded in FULL via your original payment method that you paid with.

Thanked by 3jar Amitz MikePT
  • "Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this community." O.o

Thanked by 2cassa rds100
  • @Lee said:
    So from his most recent ad on WHT, tell me nuggets, what exactly have you learnt?

Give him a break, he only has 2 or 3 years of experience. He doesn't even know yet he shouldn't host his website and nameservers on the same server.

Thanked by 2Lee ATHK
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I would give him a break directly. IF HE WOULD JUST TAKE IT!

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • LeeLee Veteran

What saddens me most is that he has a scheme brewing to start luring people back in, he is here on LET as part of that. He actually believes people will be fooled and not see what he is doing. Many will I suppose.

The timing of his ban being removed and return to LET is all very convenient.

Thanked by 2wych netomx
  • J1021J1021 Member

Lee said: The timing of his ban being removed and return to LET is all very convenient.

Jonny hasn't wormed his way back in by himself. The community administration have allowed it.

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited April 2015

Hmm I'm planning to get some free 1 year VPSes. I'm sure I will be unsatisfied, then I don't have to pay the invoice when order, right?

• J1021J1021 Member

comXyz said: Hmm I'm planning to get some free 1 year VPSes. I'm sure I will be unsatisfied, then I don't have to pay the invoice when order, right?

Now who sounds stupid?

Thanked by 1switsys
  • DalCompDalComp Member
    edited April 2015

@Lee said:
    Many will I suppose.

Of course, some folks would certainly be interested with 10TB disk space for $6.73/month or $28.27/year; either purely unaware of the provider or just "wanting to see" how much they could actually use before suspended.

@comXyz said:
    Hmm I'm planning to get some free 1 year VPSes. I'm sure I will be unsatisfied, then I don't have to pay the invoice when order, right?

And one year later:
    You: Gimme a refund under 1 year guarantee!!
    Jonny: Sorry but PayPal doesn't facilitate refunds past 90 days (or 180 days now?) trollface