Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH relaunching... again? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH relaunching... again?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2015

XFS_Duke said: I cannot effectively kill off GVH as a company unless I have grounds to.

Really, here is one to get you started.

XFS_Duke said: Jonny owes a lot of money to CC and HVH

When a "business" fails someone comes along to salvage which I appreciate you have done, they do not come along to find ways to repay the debts that existed before they bought it.

Let CC, HVH and nuggets parents sort that out. GVH as a brand needs to die entirely, to protect people that come along and don't know the history and don't realise that nuggets can't do this, he simply can't.

XFS_Duke said: This is the sad part about communities like this with people who think they know everything. They tend to talk and speculate and trash names without knowing the truth.

Part of the truth is that you are as bad as nuggets, you give false hope to people.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1472856

Duke Hebert, Chief Executive Officer of XFuse Solutions, LLC. commented, "We recognize the value of the GreenValueHost.com brand and hope that we can empower the brand to provide service that is appreciated by the hosting community."

You personally endorsed GVH. Then you say here:

XFS_Duke said: I rather see him gone completely.

Make up your mind! So much contradiction.

XFS_Duke said: At the end of the day, I'll do what's best for myself, my business and my family

Yet you just caved on doing what you had already decided was best based on the comments made here?

XFS_Duke said: But have no fear JoeMerit. I won't be doing any dealings with him. Too much bullshit from you guys lol.

I could go on and there is a lot more of the same in your comments but the point has already been made by others.

And from what I have just seen on Google Hangouts what you said here in this thread also contradicts what you said on VPSBoard, but I have not read that.

Not getting at you, but you must surely get why people are now finding you somewhat unreliable.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Lee said: Duke Hebert, Chief Executive Officer of XFuse Solutions, LLC. commented, "We recognize the value of the GreenValueHost.com brand and hope that we can empower the brand to provide service that is appreciated by the hosting community."

I wonder if @XFS_Duke actually said that/authorized it or if that was just @jnguyen 's imagination.

• LeeLee Veteran

@kcaj said:
    How old is Jonny? Can school kids in the US be legally held to debt?

The legalities vary from state to state but no is the effective answer. The question that could change that is whether CC or HVH provided services unknowingly to a minor? If that answer is yes then parents could be held liable, if no then they need to live with the loss.

Hence nobody should be worrying about paying them back.

• J1021J1021 Member

Lee said: The question that could change that is whether CC or HVH provided services unknowingly to a minor?

I don't think there is any doubt over that. It has been well discussed here and must have been picked up by CC staff.

• LeeLee Veteran

@kcaj said:
    I don't think there is any doubt over that. It has been well discussed here and must have been picked up by CC staff.

Agreed, just covering all angles.

Thanked by 1J1021
  • BruceBruce Member

anyone know which Kent DC GVH is using ?

• LeeLee Veteran

Not entirely sure but I suspect custodian.

Thanked by 1Bruce
  • @Bruce said:
    anyone know which Kent DC GVH is using ?

The DC that they will surely migrate customers to a "higher quality service" with their "premium datacenter in buffalo" in a few months time.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @XFS_Duke So I am curious. What is the exact legal structure between you and jnuggets (XFUSE and GVH)? I read they are a reseller. Do you have any legal part on the GVH company entity?

If you could give these details for transparency it may clear some doubts.

• If GVH wants to offer stability and good services, the first step is to be bought by Bill Gates.. :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Catalin said:
    If GVH wants to offer stability and good services, the first step is to be bought by Bill Gates.. :)

• @pcfreak30 said:
    XFS_Duke So I am curious. What is the exact legal structure between you and jnuggets (XFUSE and GVH)? I read they are a reseller. Do you have any legal part on the GVH company entity?

If you could give these details for transparency it may clear some doubts.

They aren't a reseller at this point. I own 0% of any other company and 100% of XFuse Solutions. Lance Jessurun or whatever owns GVH. If I owned even 10% of GVH you all would know it.

I picked up the clients and servers from GVH. We made an agreement stating that Nuggets cannot provide VPS services such ad the ones he sold. We discussed him doing others, but this is where we stand now.

• @XFS_Duke since you seem to be interested in "making money off GVH" i guess you won't object to treating you as someone who supports Jonny Nuggets adventures?

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited April 2015

@gsrdgrdghd You don't need his permission for that. Personally I urge all to avoid the pair of them.

Thanked by 2DomainBop Mark_R
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:
    XFS_Duke since you seem to be interested in "making money off GVH" i guess you won't object to treating you as someone who supports Jonny Nuggets adventures?

What? And how does that work? Business is business...

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanked by 2niknar1900 lbft
  • We're empowered by our will to correct the wrongs of the past and prove that our brand that provide services that are truly premium, and we'll stop at nothing to attain that goal.

Dafuq? Is this English?

Today marks a new era of premium from the GreenValueHost.com brand.

Premium what? Oh lawd have mercy.

• kcaj said: @gsrdgrdghd You don't need his permission for that. Personally I urge all to avoid the pair of them.

Well personally i was willing to give Duke the benefit of doubt about this spam thing but since he seems to support Jonny Nuggets in his adventures i'm not sure how to feel about him. IMHO supporting Jonny in any way at all is an inexcusable action.

• Anyone know how Duke can afford to pay for the servers?

If johnny nuggets is in debt to CC, this shows he couldnt afford to pay the servers off of what he was charging people..

So how can Duke afford it? especially considering he was drowning so deep in medical bills that he needed to crowdfund for donations on gofundme.com ?

Thanked by 4jar MikePT Mark_R lbft
  • @XFS_Duke said:
    This is the sad part about communities like this with people who think they know everything. They tend to talk and speculate and trash names without knowing the truth.

Any hosting community is like this. WHT's no big difference, in fact. It can perhaps be even more cruel if hosters do outright stupidity.

The very line of a year-long moneyback promise tells everything important. Everything else is just white noise, even "everything unlimited" offer for peanuts isn't that informative.

And if/when another fsckup happens, you'll see WHT reaction as well. The one you see here will be just outright friendly compared to that.

I'd ask why you care at all about LET community reaction, but the fact you do care also speaks much. :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@JoeMerit said:
    Anyone know how Duke can afford to pay for the servers?

If johnny nuggets is in debt to CC, this shows he couldnt afford to pay the servers off of what he was charging people..

So how can Duke afford it? especially considering he was drowning so deep in medical bills that he needed to crowdfund for donations on gofundme.com ?

From what I gather Duke would say this isn't our business, and to an extent that's true. That said, as long as that is none of our business it may be in everyone's best interest to observe XFuse from a distance for a bit because these are excellent questions. I say this purely as an onlooker who enjoys reading good drama, not as someone with a horse in this race. I certainly wish hardship on no one, and I hope he does extremely well.

Thanked by 4zed Lee J1021 lbft
  • BruceBruce Member

what kind of margin do we think nuggets factored into these new offers? so low they're too good to be true. who is funding the infrastructure I wonder

• In reality, @XFS_Duke is the father of @jnguyen.

• Seriously2015Seriously2015 Member
    edited April 2015

• @tr1cky said:
    In reality, XFS_Duke is the father of jnguyen.

Hahahahahaha wow....

• n0myn0my Member

I don't give a GreenValueFuck. Hope they are eliminated by darwin's theory. Hate seeing GreenValueHorseshit threads.

Thanked by 1Justin_G
  • ****Media Contact

Jonathan Nguyen, Operations Manager
    GreenValueHost.com
    Green Value Hosting, Inc.
    [email protected]

LOL

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Hahahahahaha wow....

O_o, so it is true???

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited April 2015