Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low End VPS Offer Posting Rules (Update 2012) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low End VPS Offer Posting Rules (Update 2012)

12346»

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@Spirit said: Do you see any problem with that?

I still don't see where Chief shared any IPs to anybody though. No privacy was violated and thus, a disclaimer for something that never happened is not needed.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2012

@KuJoe sometimes I really wondering, do you oppose just for the sake of opposing or.. I mean I remember you when you came here, you was actually nice guy capable of dialogue but now it seems like you try to make from every expressed opinion or members concern pissing contest.
    I can copy you exact part when host said that they got information from Chef about LEB/LET member IPs, but what's for? It's all writtent already, there's nothing to confirm. Furthermore some other members confirmed that they got IPs related information also from old admin. Would it help you to c/p those statemens here again after I linked them already? Most likely not, a?
    So please, if you have anything constructive to add to make things possibly better (that's called progress) please do it, but don't try to oppose to something obvious just for the sake of opposing. You're not doing favour with this to anyone.

What I posted was suggestion. Merely that. It's your choice if you accept it as good or bad however don't come here with false statement that infos regarding IPs wasn't shared as community members confirmed that.
    Furthermore I don't blame any community member which got any information about other member IPs. It's not their responsability. I just said that this come for me unexpecting and disclaimer would make those things clear for everyone.

@KuJoe said: disclaimer for something that never happened is not needed.

I am afraid that you don't know what disclaimer purpose is.

@Spirit said: I can copy you exact part when host said that they got information from Chef about LEB/LET member IPs, but what's for? It's all writtent already, there's nothing to confirm. Furthermore some other members confirmed that they got IPs related information also from old admin.

Maybe we are both reading different posts? I'm seriously not seeing this anywhere. The only reason I'm even replying to this is because it seems like LEB/LET has been under attack a lot since the original LEA left and I defend it when given the opportunity.

• Real nice, well it's clear it's not safe to hang out here.

Good luck with that.

Delete more threads now I suppose.

@charliecron said: Real nice, well it's clear it's not safe to hang out here.

Care to elaborate?

• I think charliecron meant that people have been stealing his luggage.

But he should know not to leave his bags unattended at the airport.

• are cloud vps servers allowed to post?? less than 7/mo

• vedranvedran Veteran

@LowEndAdmin said: VPS offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.

It really depends on what you consider to be cloud VPS hosting.

• We submitted a new listing but have not heard anything back from the admins, are they backlogged?

• CoreyCorey Member

RaidLogic none of us have heard anything back from the admins.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Get an @buyvm email address and you'll find the offer is very quickly put on the website :D

• ben_adictben_adict Member
    edited May 2012

i really dont know the real rules here, i notice some people hitting or always war here.

today, one guy asking why i dont use paypal and they close my thread.

• qhosterqhoster Member

We have read the terms and so far so good.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

majority of the ads posts are "trashing" or "trolling" by users. I have examples where posts ads being "trashing" or "trolling" and advertised different provider by supporters or their members. The admins/moderators even removed the ads as other users started trashing the offer post.

• TazTaz Member

Question:
    What If, I have A vps plan lets say $10/mo and have a promotion running for 1st month 5$, Can I post here?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@LowEndAdmin said: USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or

USD$60/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year.

Your offer has to be at most $7/month recurring, one month promotion is not valid unless recurring price is $7 or less per month.

• TazTaz Member

@vedran said: Your offer has to be at most $7/month recurring, one month promotion is not valid unless recurring price is $7 or less per month.

I see. Thanks.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

If I post a price/plan change in my existing thread, will that bump it? I of course don't want to bump it before 14 days.

• vedranvedran Veteran

No, offer threads can't be bumped at all

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Ok thank you!

• CoreyCorey Member

@RamNode he means that it's hard coded that they can't be bumped (not just a moderator enforced thing.)

Thanked by 1MrAndroid
  • CekoCeko Member

Can someone please post a link to the rules of posting offers on LET please?

Warm regards

• CekoCeko Member

Thank you Vedran.

• i just realized this :

@LowEndAdmin said: Using a nulled WHMCS grants you a lifetime ban on LowEndBox and LowEndTalk.

so we can use another nulled billing/support system? :D

• CoreyCorey Member

@Mon5t3r I guess it may be harder to tell on other systems.