Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• I live in China, I just tested the IP that is not blocked, we really need to restrict those users who download a lot, I feel even hard to access website now

Thanked by 1Calin
  • deni12deni12 Member
    edited May 2023

Invoice #1746
    Free 512 RAM please
    Thank you!

Thanked by 2jasabacklink Calin
  • iniffiiniffi Member
    edited May 2023

Unlimited Bandwidth and 850-900 MBps speed

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest (id: 15004)
             ISP: Orange Romania Communications
    Idle Latency:    25.43 ms   (jitter: 3.57ms, low: 19.72ms, high: 31.68ms)
        Download:   259.00 Mbps (data used: 334.0 MB)                                                   
                    176.24 ms   (jitter: 54.93ms, low: 43.42ms, high: 575.80ms)
          Upload:     8.04 Mbps (data used: 13.0 MB)                                                   
                     78.01 ms   (jitter: 28.28ms, low: 19.01ms, high: 318.29ms)
     Packet Loss:     0.0%
      Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/e35e2527-8f57-43bd-8e9d-63cdfe7e20ef

• abatisabatis Member

Invoice #1729
    Thank you.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #1752

Please upgrade
    Thank you

Thanked by 1Calin
  • shuiershuier Member

I need to buy more disks > 500GB

Thanked by 1Calin
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@shuier purchase more VPS and combined in one

@iniffi now?

Regrds,
    Calin

• mrjk990mrjk990 Member

@Calin
    When will the vps start to be delivered?
    waiting without patience :D

Thanked by 1Calin

Hello @mrjk990 next week

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@iniffi said:
    Unlimited Bandwidth and 850-900 MBps speed

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest (id: 15004)
             ISP: Orange Romania Communications
    Idle Latency:    25.43 ms   (jitter: 3.57ms, low: 19.72ms, high: 31.68ms)
        Download:   259.00 Mbps (data used: 334.0 MB)                                                   
                    176.24 ms   (jitter: 54.93ms, low: 43.42ms, high: 575.80ms)
          Upload:     8.04 Mbps (data used: 13.0 MB)                                                   
                     78.01 ms   (jitter: 28.28ms, low: 19.01ms, high: 318.29ms)
     Packet Loss:     0.0%
      Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/e35e2527-8f57-43bd-8e9d-63cdfe7e20ef

Thanked by 2niknar1900 JasonM
  • harrisonharrison Member
    edited May 2023

@Calin @Maounique My speeds are way worse. I'm talking 500Kbps Upload and ~2 Mbps download!
    Sometimes it bursts and reaches 10-15Mbps downloads for a few seconds.
    I don't know whether my problem is CPU or these speeds

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog Calin
  • ObelousObelous Member

@harrison said: My speeds are way worse. I'm talking 500Kbps Upload and ~2 Mbps download!

I'm so shocked /s

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

300 people are hosted on the same server, deliveries are about to start on a 2nd such server and in total there are other several servers that are strictly promoted for torrenting for all the illegal shit on the internet without being responsible for your actions.

If the connection was upgraded to 2500Mbps and there are around 1000 VMs, there is still room for worse, you know what I'm saying? :)

Hello @harrison i'm work for fixed this problem , that it's strange because port speed it's usage constantly maximum 30% don't know exactly why this low speed that happened

Thanked by 1harrison
    edited May 2023

@FlorinMarian we don't accept ilegal activity on our servers , here it's problem about I/O that it's cause why server have low speed

50-100 Mbit from 1 Gbps speed

I thing kernel problem or I/O problem cause this network low speed , but I m work for fixed

• zormalzormal Member

Invoice #1779. Thank you!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @Calin said:
    @FlorinMarian we don't accept ilegal activity on our servers , here it's problem about I/O that it's cause why server have low speed

I thing kernel problem or I/O problem cause this network low speed , but I m work for fixed

what do you mean by illegal activity ?
    is torrenting illegal ?

@michealch said:

@Calin said:

what do you mean by illegal activity ?
    is torrenting illegal ?

Yes, it is illegal as long as you download pirated stuff through it, but not files without copyright.
    The fact that there is no DMCA in Romania does not mean that copyright is not regulated. We received countless such notifications when we also had our first NAT server and we were about to lose our /24 subnet precisely because of something like this.
    It is only a matter of time until the consequences of actions of this type will appear

edited May 2023

@FlorinMarian don't worry ,nothing happened , be chill , the situation is under control,if you think it's something illegal make a report of one of our countless abuse emails, I'm own a 400 GB+ storage VPS dedicated only for webmail with reports , lot of space for all problems , if it is something illegal will take all legal measures imediatly, I guarantee you

Regards,
    Calin

@Calin said:
    @FlorinMarian don't worry ,nothing happened , be chill , the situation is under control,if you think it's something illegal make a report of one of our countless abuse emails, I'm own a 400 GB+ storage VPS dedicated only for webmail with reports , lot of space for all problems , if it is something illegal will take all legal measures imediatly, I guarantee you

There is no need for me to report anything, as I am not the right holder of any infringed copyright, but I assure you that the people from orange will at some point read the resises that arrive on their gmail, as you have declared theirself to RIPE that they want to be contacted when abuses occur.

edited May 2023

3 years of days cooperate with orange, are more than happy, and all reports are solved in a record time of maximum 1 to 2 hours , I have a very good partnership with orange,that's why I orange allow me to use asn and give me lot of residential IPs, if I do illegal activities I would not exist, are you envious of me?

Regards,
    Calin

edited May 2023

@FlorinMarian I do not understand why you insinuate that illegal things happen on my servers , certainly happened to be a maximum two reports per month (and this fixed imediatly), a proof that our customers do not use the services for illegal activities

Regards,
    Calin

@Calin said:
    3 years of days cooperate with orange, are more than happy, and all reports are solved in a record time of maximum 1 to 2 hours , I have a very good partnership with orange,that's why I orange allow me to use asn and give me lot of residential IPs, if I do illegal activities I would not exist, are you envious of me?

Regards,
    Calin

I have no reason to be envious of you, no one stops me from copying the business model if that's what I want.

@Calin said:
    @FlorinMarian I do not understand why you insinuate that illegal things happen on my servers , certainly happened to be a maximum two reports per month (and this fixed imediatly), a proof that our customers do not use the services for illegal activities

Regards,
    Calin

There are multiple proofs that your network is full of abuses that the ISP is currently ignoring, including:

• lack of terms and conditions on the website
    • highlight in most ads with "unrestricted SMTP/DMCA ignored"
    • lack of information about all the abuses caused by your network (the abuse-c e-mail address of Orange Romania receives abuses for several million IP addresses)
    • the impossibility of keeping under control the actions of hundreds of clients using the same IP address.
      Let's not forget that a few months ago you didn't know how to write a cron that would give "curl https://ihostart.com/admin" to refresh the WHMCS license. If someone can believe that in the meantime you have become an expert in networking, then believe for him.
      Now let's not talk about envy after about a month ago I refused to sell you "HAZI.ro" with everything it represents (IP addresses, servers, clients, etc.) and I preferred to migrate to DC arranged at home, as you suggested that it won't work for me even though it worked for a guy like you:).
  • SirNeoSirNeo Member

@FlorinMarian aren't you busy enought with setup of your new DataCenter or with your day to day job? Why spent time and throw trash in other business?

@SirNeo said:
    @FlorinMarian aren't you busy enought with setup of your new DataCenter or with your day to day job? Why spent time and throw trash in other business?

Because others took care before me to do justice through my topics

• E50E50 Member

Invoice #1780
    Thanks Calin!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • michealchmichealch Member
    edited May 2023

• Interesting. I’m not surprised that some of the speeds are lower than usual. The price / value also would give a clue to this possibility. Luckily, my timelines are usually pretty long. This will be for hobby projects where I can set something and come back a day or two later. As long as it has good uptime and can do some light duty serving (light duty relay and resolver) I’ll be happy. I don’t necessarily need super speeds for what I’m trying to do.

• mezoologymezoology Member
    edited May 2023

@E50 said:
    Invoice #1780
    Thanks Calin!

a champ here, ignoring all the fires around him in the battlefield, and going for what he wants.

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

Just giving my two cents here...

They offer some of the cheapest services in the industry, at $5/year. Who cares if the speed isn't 1Gbps, or if the IPs are prone to abuse. If you want reliability/quality then pay more than $5.