Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@jmaxwell said: Can we get the ip of existing server changed to this new one ?

I think that would require a migration. At this price you would probably have to ask very nicely :P
    Just curious, why would you like an IP change and what makes you think the new one is/would be better and for what reason?

Thanked by 1Calin
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

Hello everyone, because I noticed a few customers who have requested to cancel the VPS of 5.5 euros (from our offer) without asking for their money back, I want to say that if you want to stop using the VPS we accept to you donate it to someone on the forum completely free of charge or for a fee, we do not have a problem with that, I find it just sad that after you give your money on a service you cancel and after us you will delete til the panel, you can donate it to someone who needs that VPS more than you.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Regards,
    Calin

• htcdczdhtcdczd Member

Invoice #1698
    Thank you!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • mikanmikan Member

Does this vps supports docker?

Thanked by 1Calin
  • I would be more than happy to receive a trashed VPS :)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • VoidVoid Member

@Maounique said:

@jmaxwell said: Can we get the ip of existing server changed to this new one ?

I think that would require a migration. At this price you would probably have to ask very nicely :P
    Just curious, why would you like an IP change and what makes you think the new one is/would be better and for what reason?

I got two servers and one was bought back in November when it was on HDD and it got migrated recently and now both are on the same node with same IP. So good to have two different IPs if possible, no big deal if not.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • boardboard Member

Invoice #1692
    Double RAM please!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #1724
    Awaiting double RAM

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #1663
    paid it with Monero. Please check the screenshot in the ticket:#AAE-862818

Double RAM please

Thank you

Cheers,
    Thrusty Hawk

Thanked by 1Calin
  • AndrewsAndrews Member

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone, because I noticed a few customers who have requested to cancel the VPS of 5.5 euros (from our offer) without asking for their money back, I want to say that if you want to stop using the VPS we accept to you donate it to someone on the forum completely free of charge or for a fee, we do not have a problem with that, I find it just sad that after you give your money on a service you cancel and after us you will delete til the panel, you can donate it to someone who needs that VPS more than you.

Regards,
    Calin

I would love to take care of such orphans :)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #1725
    Please double my RAM, thank you very much!

Thanked by 1Calin

Hello everyone , i thing i m fixed problem about payment delay, if you make new orders on the website please help me and tell me if it goes to pay with Paypal

Regards,
    Calin

• Invoice #1731
    Thank You

Thanked by 1Calin
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

I would be happy receiving a unused vps :)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • meteonmeteon Member

Invoice #1695
    Please double the RAM

Thanked by 1Calin
  • SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited May 2023

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone , i thing i m fixed problem about payment delay, if you make new orders on the website please help me and tell me if it goes to pay with Paypal

Regards,
    Calin

Any IPv6 update for existing VPS?

Just checked the website, there are many free seats. ......Will new VPS get a /64 IPv6 directly?

https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/nat64

VPS Storage NAT 2 173 Available
    1 vCPU (25% cpu alocated)
    512 MB Ram OpenVZ
    50 GB SSD Enterprise (raid 5)
    Unlimited bandwidth
    1 IPv4 nat (with 20 ports open and 1 port for ssh)
    1x /64 IPv6
    (If several VPSs of the same model are purchased, they can be combined into one)
    Starting from
    $5.69 USD
    Annually

Thanked by 1Calin
  • I love this part

@Calin said:

Hello @Smilence we work for route IPv6

Regards,
    Calin

• boardboard Member

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

I'd gladly take on an unwanted VPS!

Thanked by 1Calin
    edited May 2023

hopefully someone has the goodwill to come to the forum to donate it @board

• @Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

that bad?

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @poctopus said:
    Invoice #1731
    Thank You

@Calin how long can active my service?

Thanked by 1Calin
    edited May 2023

@cybertech nah , not really , ip blocked in China
    @poctopus next week

Regards,
    Calin

• skagskag Member

@Calin said:
    @cybertech nah , not really , ip blocked in China
    @poctopus next week

Regards,
    Calin

It's glad to know that these is no need to block Xunlei manually which is widely used in China. 🤣

• sh97sh97 Member

@Calin can you help with the network issues please? I barely get 1Mbps.
    Ticket ID: #TKP-304991

Thanked by 1Calin
    edited May 2023

@skag No, I'm mean China guvernament blocked my IPs :( I'm want help the Chinese for free internet access, I m have a lot fo china customers and I m thrilled with us , very good and respectful people, I m don't know why a lot of people hate chinese

• @Calin said:
    @skag No, I'm mean China guvernament blocked my IPs :( I'm want help the Chinese for free internet access, I m have a lot fo china customers and I m thrilled with us , very good and respectful people, I m don't know why a lot of people hate chinese

not Chinese.

MJJs.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • skagskag Member

@Calin said:

I don't hate Chinese either. It's Xunlei that only requests but gives as a bittorrent client.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • auhaijauhaij Member

@sh97 said:
    @Calin can you help with the network issues please? I barely get 1Mbps.
    Ticket ID: #TKP-304991

so am I,upload was really slow,just 10Mbs,enven worse

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Raj9119Raj9119 Member

@board said:

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

I'd gladly take on an unwanted VPS!

If someone gotta donate please do it to me, i already have 1 from calin which I brought 2 weeks ago and I will be happy to add more ram or storage to mine 😁