Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - 5.69$/yr 50 GB SSD&512 MB VPS DMCA Ignore & Leave invoice no. and duble ram 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Now I want a stock :c

Thanked by 1mhkanon
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited May 2023

@Maounique said:
    Guys, it's been a while since I used an OVZ vm, let alone a NAT one, anyone has a quick guide for any kind of a VPN setup in this situation? I've been trying wireguard and getting one block after another, I don't want to reinvent the wheel, please link something.

Enable TUN/TAP from control panel and run Nyr’s Wireguard script. When it asks for ports, give any port from your allocated port range and that’s it. Just make sure the OS is Debian or Ubuntu. I setup Wireguard this way and it works fine.

https://github.com/Nyr/wireguard-install

Thanked by 2Maounique mhkanon
  • boardboard Member

@djn said:

@board said:
    I keep getting:

yum -y update
    Killed

Not use a distro with yum for a few years but the old 128/256 boxs I had turning fastmirrors off helped

vi/nano /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/fastestmirror.conf
    find enabled=1 and set it 0
    save
    yum clean all

Then try again

Edit can also try this, it will install updates one package at a time this also saves memory
    while read pkg_name; do yum install -y "$pkg_name"; done < <(yum check-update | awk '/^\s*$/,0 { print $1 }')

Thanks. I just realised that yum is a link to dnf, which is too memory hungry for this vps, so I installed microdnf, which works fine.

rpm -ivh http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/BaseOS/x86_64/os/Packages/microdnf-3.4.0-4.el8.x86_64.rpm http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/BaseOS/x86_64/os/Packages/libpeas-1.22.0-6.el8.x86_64.rpm http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/BaseOS/x86_64/os/Packages/gobject-introspection-1.56.1-1.el8.x86_64.rpm

Thanked by 1mhkanon
  • likeyoulikeyou Member

Why can't the Chinese server address access this ip anymore? I can't even connect with ssh,ip address is 103.212.81.69.

Thanked by 1mhkanon
  • @djn said:
    @amaeva080
    I updated to debain to 11 and had to installed openssh-client to gen rsa for another box
    try that

Thanks @djn
    After upgrade to Debian 11 it works.

• @likeyou said:
    Why can't the Chinese server address access this ip anymore? I can't even connect with ssh,ip address is 103.212.81.69.

Because you're in China and the public IP blocked by your government.

• Only 512GB RAM :(
    Invoice #1425

• auhaijauhaij Member

Double Ram plz
    Invoice #1205

• SirNeoSirNeo Member

@churongcon said:
    Only 512GB RAM :(
    Invoice #1425

Give me 128GB from yours 512 please 🥺

• RickRick Member

@Rick said:
    Invoice #1203
    Thank you!

@Calin why I don't have the extra ram for my delivered device?

• @Calin 5.69 VPS is down?

• VoidVoid Member
    edited May 2023

@xdotydotz said:
    @Calin 5.69 VPS is down?

From his discord channel “@ everyone Hello everyone our network backbone it s down, and we try back online”

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

Hello @jmaxwell yes that it s correct, Hello, I added some Gbps to our network and unfortunately, our ISP has deleted all configuration of the main router, now everything is going well

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:
    Hello @jmaxwell yes that it s correct, Hello, I added some Gbps to our network and unfortunately, our ISP has deleted all configuration of the main router, now everything is going well

Regards,
    Calin

Hi do you still remember double RAM?

• VoidVoid Member

@lowendclient said:

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

Hi do you still remember double RAM?

Double RAM…umm well
    Sounds familiar but can’t recall. Where have we heard that ? 🤔

Hello @lowendclient , I got on page 4 in connection with the upgrade to ram, I'm going to complete this process today

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • n4afn4af Member

double mem added- thanks Calin !

Thanked by 1Calin
  • xyl0nxyl0n Member

invoice #1462

please duble ramo, thank you 🤗

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@netomx said: Now I want a stock :c

Tarde venientibus ossa!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • grittygritty Member

do you have any plan for ipv6?

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • jonathajonatha Member

Good vps.

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • its a little slow. but just as long as Comrade Calin ignores DMCA i am ok with this

Hello @bamboo4409 yes that it s true , today I m take a pause , I felt a little sick, but now I'm better

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • Got the double RAM, cool!

• @Calin when will you fill the stock again? is it going to be available on the same url, which you have posted here ?

Thanked by 2bamboo4409 Calin
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

1500 in stock

• @Calin said:
    Hello @bamboo4409 yes that it s true , today I m take a pause , I felt a little sick, but now I'm better

I hope you are feeling better comrade, my apologies. If you are ever in Arizona, USA please let me know. Beers and strippers are on me!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
    edited May 2023

Hello LET users, I'm finish upgrade for all user RAM to free 512 MB Ram, if somehow I'm miss and not upgraded the RAM leave again the number of bills here, but I think 99.9% of cases I updated ram for all invoice

At same time we have on task the next things

Start adding new NAT VPS Stock in the next 1-2 days
    In the coming weeks let's automate THE VPS NAT delivery system (because take HUGE time to deliver all VPS manually)
    Let's upgrade the network to 2.5 GBps and add IPv6 in the coming weeks

PS: (If you have some feedback on performance, or how vps go I would be very happy to hear)

Regards,
    Calin

edited May 2023

@bamboo4409 said: I hope you are feeling better comrade, my apologies. If you are ever in Arizona, USA please let me know. Beers and strippers are on me!

>

Hello, @bamboo440 If the occasion will arise to get to the U.S. why not but very hard to take visa to be traveled to the USA but my dream it's for traveling in Japan or Asia in general. :)

Thanked by 1bamboo4409

Hello @michealch yes in next 1-2 days new stock add and yes same URL available :open_mouth:

Thanked by 1bamboo4409