Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider

12346»

Comments

• PulsedMedia have trash tier products and trash tier management. The way they lash out at customers in public is genuinely flabbergasting and just adds to the already mountainous evidence that they're incompetent and don't understand how to run a business. Look at the lengths they're going to here to justify their insane practices, openly admitting they're charging their customers fees to encourage the cancellation of their service? Clearly it's a company run by imbeciles and no one should trust them with their data.

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@blursedcomment said:
    PulsedMedia have trash tier products and trash tier management. The way they lash out at customers in public is genuinely flabbergasting and just adds to the already mountainous evidence that they're incompetent and don't understand how to run a business. Look at the lengths they're going to here to justify their insane practices, openly admitting they're charging their customers fees to encourage the cancellation of their service? Clearly it's a company run by imbeciles and no one should trust them with their data.

This ^ So much This comment. You express all my saying. Thank you.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Seriously @sezing , you still need to ask why? facepalm

Why not just stop submitting requests without a reason, asking for help without any reason other than just to waste staff time? Further, you too are doing the same as OP -- failing to post the complete tickets and information. I wonder why.

As for OP truly he is complaining because he really enjoyed the service, but opted for questionable practices and continues to do so. Reasons why he just continues to try to keep "a fight going" / to keep a shit storm going on, anyone can judge for themselves.

We will still honor both OP and @sezing privacy and not post further information about either of their cases.

Just provide the proof that you told op that he was under investigation and nobody here will believe this shit storm.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 BlaZe
  • o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited March 2022

I wish there was a provider rank regarding their "gaslighting skill". PulsedMedia would be top voted. Another user got an answer like "it's not us, you dumb and we will make it look like you dumb". Fortunately sezing posted the whole chat on another thread.

I'm happy i was able to fix my issue with PulsedMedia directly in their support (after ton of messages, it took me so much energy to think about my answer so it doesn't trigger Aleksi). Pretty sure PulsedMedia will answer "you liar, and as we are privacy focused we won't share anything" usual bullshit.

Am i the only one to see this whole shitshow?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Being privacy focused is not bullshit. It's a necessity, especially during this time and age. You might not like privacy, but there are a lot of people who do like their privacy. Privacy is of utmost importance.

That other thread was simple human error, tickets got mixed up or something like that.

But oh well, it's friday. Guys just have fun bashing us, you'll do it regardless and if it provides you some entertainment value go ahead! Air it out, let your angst and frustfrations flow! You'll feel much better after you'd had your chance at the punching bag :) Let go all of it!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Being privacy focused is not bullshit. It's a necessity, especially during this time and age. You might not like privacy, but there are a lot of people who do like their privacy. Privacy is of utmost importance.

That other thread was simple human error, tickets got mixed up or something like that.

But oh well, it's friday. Guys just have fun bashing us, you'll do it regardless and if it provides you some entertainment value go ahead! Air it out, let your angst and frustfrations flow! You'll feel much better after you'd had your chance at the punching bag :) Let go all of it!

Are you going to grace us with a 4 euro invoice for bashing you too?

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited March 2022

@henix said:

So if you open a thread about a provider you can get terminated.
    noted

Not the first time I see this practice in here lately. Pretty lame thing to do.

• @PulsedMedia said:
    You do realize that fee was a kind and polite request for you to move on to another provider, without saying it aloud?

Kind and polite? Bah hahaha.

What are you in high school? Do you treat girlfriends like shit so they break up with you instead of having common decency to break up properly? You shouldn't be proud of being a small person.

edited March 2022

@PulsedMedia said: Being privacy focused is not bullshit. It's a necessity, especially during this time and age. You might not like privacy, but there are a lot of people who do like their privacy. Privacy is of utmost importance.

Not your fault again, eh? Just assume privacy is your keyword to hide your failures. Privacy is not what you do. What you do is shady as fuck, which is really different. But i understand your answer, you try again to save your public reputation in all possible ways. Started from "photoshoped screen cap", adding some reviewer / customer invalidation and ending with "privacy" crap so it excuse all your rude behavior toward your customers. Privacy is not a keyword to prevent you to have to explain how the review is misleading or wrong while expecting the reviewer didn't took any proofs (banning customer was a nice try btw).

We don't like to bash for the fun (i like to script in bash, at least) or for fun, when it's shady af we just tell it loud. We warn people who check for reviews to be aware about bad experiences as well (as some of us tries also to share good experiences). That's how challenged op end up to have to share more informations about them because you just put shame on them. Privacy again eh? When op has to share many informations so you can't say "op's fault" anymore....... And start a thread where you continue to attack your customer and on the side tries a bit to say "oh we just failed it's ok, but op was really bad at communication and his english was really poor".

You were even not able to ask to be forgiven ; like you just say "our mistake, misclick, privacy blah blah blah".

Whatever, i think both threads talk by themselve.

PS: congrats on your ban from r/seedboxes!

• VoidVoid Member

Did the thread get moved back to reviews ?

• TeoMTeoM Member

The clause with fake tickets for 4 euros is just ridiculous.

Alone because of such a crap you should avoid the provider

• @jmaxwell said:
    Did the thread get moved back to reviews ?

Yeah was silently moved somehow.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@o_be_one said:

Say whaaaaaaaat?

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:

@o_be_one said:

Say whaaaaaaaat

Didn’t pay the Reddit mod enough/couldn’t be bought.

Thanked by 2o_be_one BlaZe
  • zedzed Member

jamiew0w for president

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@o_be_one said:

Say whaaaaaaaat

I couldn’t really work out why they were banned from the Reddit post other than the mention of the admin fee for tickets, which is absolutely bang out of order if not specified upfront.

edited March 2022

@Nekki said: why they were banned from the Reddit post

I think it's more because of few reports of abuse, including this recent one:
    https://reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/tcgq4k/psa_extremely_insecure_file_permissions_on/

Thanked by 2Nekki foitin
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited March 2022

@Nekki said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@o_be_one said:

Say whaaaaaaaat

I couldn’t really work out why they were banned from the Reddit post other than the mention of the admin fee for tickets, which is absolutely bang out of order if not specified upfront.

That might be the immediate cause but it looks like the provider has been treating customers like trash all along. ‘Karma’ is a bitch sometimes. (No pun intended)

Thanked by 2Nekki o_be_one
  • There is like zero damage control from Pulsedmedia. Seems like someone has major ego issues.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited March 2022

@Smith42 said:
    There is like zero damage control from Pulsedmedia. Seems like someone has major ego issues.

That'll cost you $4 for complaining about @PulsedMedia and soon another $100 to @jbiloh in order to be allowed to complain about hosts on here. Just predicting the future on that last one.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 2022

I see user processes are now filtered to only your user.
    I can no longer see who is abusing my node that it ends with load 60 :(

next step is to block lastlog so I can't see other users IPs :D

• zedzed Member

@JabJab said:
    next step is to block lastlog so I can't see other users IPs :D

lol are you serious

• I would stay away from @PulsedMedia simply from the company's attitude toward to its customers.

Thanked by 2BlaZe chedenaz
  • Bad attitude indeed

• VoidVoid Member

@Sanjue007 was this ever resolved ?

• @jmaxwell said:

Nah...never...i just moved on.

• @Sanjue007 said:

@jmaxwell said:

Nah...never...i just moved on.

Lol ok