Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Astro said:

@BlaZe said:
    Well since your Indian @Sanjue007 so by default @PulsedMedia will keep you on his radar and must've already assumed a lot about you as he has some kind of hatred towards Indians (hint: r a c i s t)

Refer: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3209351#Comment_3209351 (scroll down)

He isn’t Indian. The PayPal receipt says Sri Lanka

Ah my bad, I saw the currency as Rs. & didn't see the LKR
    Sanju is a common name amongst Indians too :D

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited March 2022

@Astro said:

@BlaZe said:
    Well since your Indian @Sanjue007 so by default @PulsedMedia will keep you on his radar and must've already assumed a lot about you as he has some kind of hatred towards Indians (hint: r a c i s t)

Refer: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3209351#Comment_3209351 (scroll down)

Absolutely @BlaZe thanks for the mention. I am from sri lanka.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@Sanjue007 said:

@Astro said:

Absolutely @BlaZe thanks for the mention. I am from sri lanka. but anyway guys does the country matters with this issue?

Well, the obvious stereotyping :p

Example:

Thanked by 1james50a
  • @Sanjue007 Is this what happened?

1. You did the service transfer via ticket.
    2. Support approved but did not transfer the service properly.
    3. You used the seller's credentials directly since you didn't want to wait.
    4. Meanwhile, you are still asking support to transfer the service to you.
    5. The service eventually gets suspended, you did not wait for the service to get transferred and asked for a refund. (Which looks like fraud, since you did not pay for that service. The guy who transferred it to you paid for it)
    Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @NoComment said:
    @Sanjue007 Is this what happened?

5. The service eventually gets suspended, you did not wait for the service to get transferred and asked for a refund. (Which looks like fraud, since you did not pay for that service. The guy who transferred it to you paid for it)

wait for what??to get reprovisioned? since i used the service after the successful transfer about 3-4 weeks and paid the invoice related to that service? should i wait still?
    I still can't thing any reason why host accusing me as a fraud?

• VoidVoid Member

@yoursunny said:

@jmaxwell said:

@xetsys said:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/cpc92f/warning_re_pulsed_media/

May be there is terms of service for not publicly sharing about your seedbox issues. Something similar is claimed by the above Reddit user. They lost working seedbox slots after reviewing the service on reddit

Seriously? "All criticisms and negative opinions will be silenced", where have we heard that before?

See also how to stop all negative reviews.

In PulsedMedia threads, I only complain about Twelve99.
    So far I haven't lost any boxes.

By complaining about not allowed to complain about the provider did I just get blacklisted myself even before buying anything? Anyway…everyday you learn something new.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited March 2022

@Sanjue007 said:

@NoComment said:

wait for what??to get reprovisioned? since i used the service after the successful transfer about 3-4 weeks and paid the invoice related to that service? should i wait still?

What the F. So after the transfer, you got a invoice for that service on your account, which you paid later while waiting all this time for reprovisioning? How did you know the service was transferred to your account? Did contactwajeeh told you so? They must have received an acknowledgement from service transfer ticket, or told by the provider.

• Someone doesn't like vocal customers it seems. I would agree if the OP would've been an ass or "photoshop" evidence as it has been claimed in here, but that's a proper screenshot of a paypal payment so I have no idea why would anyone call that fake assuming they worked with paypal before. While I get the frustration, seeing such unprofessionalism would definitely make me avoid using services from the said provider.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @xetsys said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@NoComment said:

What the F. So after the transfer, you got a invoice for that service on your account, which you paid later while waiting all this time for reprovisioning? How did you know the service was transferred to your account? Did contactwajeeh told you so? They must have received an acknowledgement from service transfer ticket, or told by the provider.

Yeah I got the invoice and i paid it.as i said before after the transfer successfully completed i got the confirmation as below. issue occurred after i use it for a while (3 weeks or so)

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TeoM said:
    Sorry for my aggressive answer but this is again such a typical rip-off shit club.

They advertise with cheap offers and when you take it you get cancelled and they say you can't expect anything at that price.

You fuc..ng a..sholes I go to work like a pig to earn my money I have no cash cow at home the money shits.

Such providers you can take and throw out the window!

I only read this thread until I reached this post. Now I would like a cash cow and the money shits.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 TimboJones
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Quit purchasing from scalpers?

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited March 2022

@Sanjue007 said: wait for what??to get reprovisioned? since i used the service after the successful transfer about 3-4 weeks and paid the invoice related to that service? should i wait still?

You are not helping yourself with your bad english. I can't understand what you are trying to say here or on the support tickets. Which is it?

1. Service was not transferred to your account at all.
    2. Service was transferred, but they did not do a 'reset' or wipe out old data.

Because right now, everyone is thinking it's 1.

• bdlbdl Member

LET - a Whinger's Forum :D

• The more you read what ever the OP says the more it messes up your head. Please value your mental health and avoid further communication.

Thanked by 2ooowwww Sanjue007
  • I think both of the parties are wrong in how it was handled.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @NoComment said:

@Sanjue007 said: wait for what??to get reprovisioned? since i used the service after the successful transfer about 3-4 weeks and paid the invoice related to that service? should i wait still?

You are not helping yourself with your bad english. I can't understand what you are trying to say here or on the support tickets. Which is it?

Its 2

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @NoComment said:

Nope, read op's comment again, he has provided a screenshot of email saying that the provider has acknowledged the service is successfully transferred.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 o_be_one
  • It has been transferred, it seems. However, the service was not deleted at the sender account and not created at receivers account. Therefore, receiver OP used senders credentials to access the old service.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • FalzoFalzo Member

just for the record... this is all about seedboxes which in itself are most likely used to do illegal or at least shady stuff aka sharing things, breaking copyrights... right?
    and here we are and the involved parties call each other scam and fraudster and same time deny being shady at all... right?
    and sorry if being naive, but what is the use/benefit of running 6 or more of such services in parallel? all totally legit... right?

go tell a judge: hey, that guy cut off my services which I used to download copyright protected material. He took my money for that! would be interesting to see, what's the result of that. :lol:

• @Falzo said:
    just for the record... this is all about seedboxes which in itself are most likely used to do illegal or at least shady stuff aka sharing things, breaking copyrights... right?
    and here we are and the involved parties call each other scam and fraudster and same time deny being shady at all... right?
    and sorry if being naive, but what is the use/benefit of running 6 or more of such services in parallel? all totally legit... right?

go tell a judge: hey, that guy cut off my services which I used to download copyright protected material. He took my money for that! would be interesting to see, what's the result of that. :lol:

where is the clear proof that illegal activities are present here?

That's right, you can't provide it, but you play a judge who speaks pseudo-law.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 o_be_one
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@hyperblast said:

@Falzo said:

uh, did I hit a nerve?

btw: I asked questions and barely made a suggestion. Proof is needed in case of claims or statements. see the difference?

• @Falzo said:

@hyperblast said:

@Falzo said:

uh, did I hit a nerve?

btw: I asked questions and barely made a suggestion. Proof is needed in case of claims or statements. see the difference?

you have not hit a nerve. rather, you are working with insinuations and that is just bad style.

• how to do seedbox mining? damn gotta put some to good use.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@PulsedMedia said: Let that sink in; He was asking us to refund something he had paid us flat 0€ for.

LOL

Yes I can't wait for refund request for the 100 USD free voucher I gave people

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @ezeth said:

@PulsedMedia said: Let that sink in; He was asking us to refund something he had paid us flat 0€ for.

LOL

Yes I can't wait for refund request for the 100 USD free voucher I gave people

So op paid someone some cash to transfer a service to his account from another, the service in question got deleted/cancelled while in the op's account & op has 6 other service with the provider, he even paid an invoice from the provider for the deleted service, who does he ask money back from, rather than accusing the op of fraud? The provider instead of checking in detail assume the op was trying to cheat.

Now they are saying that because of this post they will not let him back, but in the first place he was booted for a legitimate refund request cause he didnt know the cancelled account was under investigation because of the old owner.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Oh well, we are all horrible in someone else’s story.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Falzo said:

Who said seedbox users are doing shady stuff?
    I distribute Wikipedia archives that is licensed with CreativeCommons.

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited March 2022

that's how it is. a technical offer is neutral in the first place. it could be misused for non-permitted purposes or not and then only be used for legal purposes. but to imply that an seedbox is illegal by default is wrong and sounds like anticipatory obedience.

• @yoursunny said:

@Falzo said:

Who said seedbox users are doing shady stuff?
    I distribute Wikipedia archives that is licensed with CreativeCommons.

he said most likely. your use fall into the other less likely

Thanked by 2bulbasaur Falzo
  • PMS ~ PulsedMedia Seedbox

Lol