Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider

Comments

• @yoursunny said:
    The end is 2GB away.

The end is only as close as you perceive it to be.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @henix said:

@PulsedMedia said: 12) This thread happens. That has only one solution --> Immediate termination of all services, OP cannot be considered anymore to be innocent bystander, nor given any benefit of the shadow of the doubt.

So if you open a thread about a provider you can get terminated.
    noted

Pretty much sums up very well. Only the OP is at loss.

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

I also want to say something about PulsedMedia's service.

They sold enormously so their nodes were crowded oversold. I had a really bad performance. I couldn't access my box.

I told them and they replied my tickets were like basic stuff. It is like I am a kid who doesn't know anything.

I told them several times and they were unable to solve my problem and ignore the problem. In ticket they replied:

I have been in hosting support service quite a long time and this is the first time they charge you because you asking for help!

I didn't read this ticket clearly to this day because I thought they were giving me credit because of time I didn't use their services due to the problems.

I checked my invoice and saw that +4€ for asking help!

They reprovisioned my box so the problem was solved because they moved me new node which was not oversold.

In case of anyone wonder what is my problem with their service:

@PulsedMedia, I want you to remove this extra injustice +4€ charge on my invoice. I also will cancel my box.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @sezing said: I checked my invoice and saw that +4€ for asking help!

Screenshot or we will assume that it was all just a bad dream.

• henixhenix Member

@sezing said:
    stuff

sir now i feel obligated to add another 100 euros to your invoice or terminate your account.

@malignify said:

@sezing said: I checked my invoice and saw that +4€ for asking help!

I understand your thoughts. I also didn't believe until I see in my invoice.

• @sezing said:

What a fucking shitlord

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@henix said:

noted

And in some situations the thread gets shadowed to the offtopic section so that Google doesn't pick it up. No SEO juice :( I w o n d e r w h y :smirk:

• ThundasThundas Member
    edited March 2022

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

And in some situations the thread gets shadowed to the offtopic section so that Google doesn't pick it up. No SEO juice :( I w o n d e r w h y :smirk:

They are paying for ads on LET :D

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2022

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

oh............now it makes total sense

Im still curious why OP is involved in fraud

• @cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

OP is not involved, just the person who transferred service to op.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 BlaZe
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@sezing said:

@malignify said:

:o maybe you should post this in r/seedboxes/ so that people know what they are getting into. This is very low, treating customer as shit.

EDIT:
    Went through their policy/terms pages roughly, did not find such a mention that extra service charge would be applied for "false ticket creation"?

Thanked by 3iKeyZ Thundas RapToN

@BlaZe said:

@sezing said:

@malignify said:

:o maybe you should post this in r/seedboxes/ so that people know what they are getting into. This is very low, treating customer as shit.

EDIT:
    Went through their policy/terms pages roughly, did not find such a mention that extra service charge would be applied for "false ticket creation"?

You know what is funny is that I didn't read the ticket well and I thought they gave me 4€ credit for customer satisfaction because I didn't get the service I paid for.

I have own hosting company almost 5 years in business and we do so. We always give credit or refund the money they pay for in case of dissatisfaction with our services.

What they have done is complete insanity.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @sezing said:

You know what is funny is that I didn't read the ticket well and I thought they gave me 4€ credit for customer satisfaction because I didn't get the service I paid for.

I have own hosting company almost 5 years in business and we do so. We always give credit or refund the money they pay for in case of dissatisfaction with our services.

What they have done is complete insanity.

They got lucky you were paying with crypto, because that is indeed asking for charge backs and negative reviews at that point.

• Yeah, if it was paypal, paypal would definitely side with you on this.

• I must admit that this must reduce the ticket load.

• LET is learning what already any other community around p2p knew for a long time. That Pulsemedia is shit and meme company.

• @Ahfaiahkid said:

@cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

i mean he had 6 boxes and his entire account on pulsemedia smashed to oblivion, it must have been quite shady activities there.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Livin' la vida low-end loca!

• @cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

i mean he had 6 boxes and his entire account on pulsemedia smashed to oblivion, it must have been quite shady activities there.

Even pulsed said he was not being investigated just that service was investigated due to the previous owner.

• ThundasThundas Member
    edited March 2022

Anyway pulsedmedia probably doesnt care about this thread anymore cause no more seo juice, admins have been pinged to move this to offtopic. Lets just call it a day.

Thanked by 2BlaZe kkrajk
  • @Ahfaiahkid said: no more seo juice

Bring more juice if you want this to pop.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LiliLabs said:

@yoursunny said:
    The end is 2GB away.

The end is only as close as you perceive it to be.

I found announcement:
    now the minimum speed is 100Mbps.
    The traffic limit only represents the unrestricted full speed traffic, after that you get what some DCs call "guaranteed bandwidth".

I watched the upload speed and it's normally 2MiB/s or less, which is smaller than 100Mbps.
    So, the end … will never come?

3078GiB / 3000GiB

• @cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

I didn't do anything shady. I Just seeding the torrents from IPT and TL. The reason to Suspending 6 boxes isn't related to do fraud or anything. It's "Trying to trick the staff" in his words

@Sanjue007 said:

@cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@cybertech said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@BlaZe said:

@henix said:

noted

I didn't do anything shady. I Just seeding the torrents from IPT and TL. The reason to Suspending 6 boxes isn't related to do fraud or anything. It's "Trying to trick the staff" in his words

I just asked a help and they charge me 4€ for it.

What would happen, if they charge you extra money for "Trying to trick the staff" :smiley:

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • plumnplumn Member
    edited March 2022

PulsedMedia just too busy to handle all tickets , they just get much pain or headache with so many abuse users , they thought you and the v1000L seller are the same person who use two accounts to transfer this seedbox , you was convicted in this chaos investigate
    and maybe you looks like a bad guy from PulsedMedia sensitive nerves so you'r not that lucky . You surely debate with this unfair accusation , then PulsedMedia think criminal exposed minions , then you die .
    Until now , PulsedMedia is tired with troublesome or noisy customer like you , they may just too tired , so take it easy , keep doing enough backup with all your data in the future , and just let this case ended like this .

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Seriously @sezing , you still need to ask why? facepalm

Why not just stop submitting requests without a reason, asking for help without any reason other than just to waste staff time? Further, you too are doing the same as OP -- failing to post the complete tickets and information. I wonder why.

As for OP truly he is complaining because he really enjoyed the service, but opted for questionable practices and continues to do so. Reasons why he just continues to try to keep "a fight going" / to keep a shit storm going on, anyone can judge for themselves.

We will still honor both OP and @sezing privacy and not post further information about either of their cases.

edited March 2022

@PulsedMedia said:

Why not just stop submitting requests without a reason, asking for help without any reason other than just to waste staff time? Further, you too are doing the same as OP -- failing to post the complete tickets and information. I wonder why.

As for OP truly he is complaining because he really enjoyed the service, but opted for questionable practices and continues to do so. Reasons why he just continues to try to keep "a fight going" / to keep a shit storm going on, anyone can judge for themselves.

We will still honor both OP and @sezing privacy and not post further information about either of their cases.

I will create another thread

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@sezing said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Of course you will. Remember to include full tickets then as well.

Then again, since you are so dissatisfied we can just cancel + refund your service. No need to complain when you paid nothing :) I wonder why did you not just ask for that?

You do realize that fee was a kind and polite request for you to move on to another provider, without saying it aloud?

Thanked by 2yoursunny Erisa

@PulsedMedia said:

@sezing said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Of course you will. Remember to include full tickets then as well.

Then again, since you are so dissatisfied we can just cancel + refund your service. No need to complain when you paid nothing :) I wonder why did you not just ask for that?

You do realize that fee was a kind and polite request for you to move on to another provider, without saying it aloud?

You can go to thread and see : https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177688/review-pulsedmedia-dishonest-service/p1?new=1