Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Ahfaiahkid said: That is even better, if it was transferred correctly, host should have informed customer that the service in question was under investigation instead of slow replies or not even informing the customer rather than categorizing it as fraud.

He was told that, and had known. Still new tickets to get that account opened or a refunded.

All OP had to do was to wait for the opportune moment we go through it all, but he opted for the new tickets.

• @Ahfaiahkid said:

@dararish said:
    @Sanjue007 can you post relevant emails?

@JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

@dararish said:

@JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

That is even better, if it was transferred correctly, host should have informed customer that the service in question was under investigation instead of slow replies or not even informing the customer rather than categorizing it as fraud when op was panicking asking for his money. OP did a mistake though, should have asked money back from @contactwajeeh instead, but all in all a simple misunderstanding caused all this mess.

Not really, OP had no way to know that @contactwajeeh had anything to do with the cancelation. There would also be no reason for him to comply with the refund request, as he transferred the service as promised.

IMO, unless the screenshots really are doctored/deceptive or there was fraud involved, @PulsedMedia is at fault here for poor communication/customer service. Yes, OP was quite impatient, but he's still a paying customer.

• henixhenix Member

Remember, opening tickets might get the host to pms on you.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Ahfaiahkid said: That is even better, if it was transferred correctly, host should have informed customer that the service in question was under investigation instead of slow replies or not even informing the customer rather than categorizing it as fraud.

He was told that, and had known. Still new tickets to get that account opened or a refunded.

All OP had to do was to wait for the opportune moment we go through it all, but he opted for the new tickets.

Nowhere in the tickets ss he provided was he informed that an investigation was going on.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited March 2022

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@dararish said:

@dararish said:

That is even better, if it was transferred correctly, host should have informed customer that the service in question was under investigation instead of slow replies or not even informing the customer rather than categorizing it as fraud when op was panicking asking for his money. OP did a mistake though, should have asked money back from @contactwajeeh instead, but all in all a simple misunderstanding caused all this mess.

As I understand the transfer completed successfully but the service was just not provisioned by the provider. If the original account was involved in something shady, the transfer shouldn't even be allowed since the transfer process involves the consent of provider. Only after the consent, the service is transferred. If the provider consented, there is only a matter of delay in service provision.

After the Sanjue007 paid for the service transfer and assumed the transfer was successful, they probably waited. When the provider didn't refresh/reprovisioned the service quickly, they just asked the original owner Contactwajeeh for access details to make the most of their money right away.

During all this time, the Sanjue007 probably didn't wait long enough and got desperate. I am not sure about the trick and mining/fraud aspect.

I just hope this is not r/seedboxes spill over here trying to malign pulsedmedia as I have seen multiple fraud and poor support posts on reddit by the competitors.

This community has so far enjoyed great support from pulsedmedia. The OP even got compensated. What else is there to investigate now?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Ahfaiahkid said: Nowhere in the tickets ss he provided was he informed that an investigation was going on.

Not all was posted by OP, a lot of it was also out of order, only snippets here and there etc. He was very well aware of the investigation however.

• @Sanjue007 are you gonna share the full tickets?

• @Sanjue007 Were you told by the provider that there is an ongoing investigation and you need to wait for further update?

• @cybertech said:
    @Sanjue007 are you gonna share the full tickets?

Unfortunately I might not able to share since my account got deleted by the host. I have copies in the mail. I'll share. Actually this isn't about the money. refunding is not my expectation.6 working services suddenly going dark with seeding torrents. as per my knowledge host should inform the client what he is accusing for. suddenly if he is telling that client is abusing the server but if he wasn't host might provide proofs. may be client didn't anything wrong.that's what my concern.

• @PulsedMedia said: OP is part of on-going fraud investigation, but due to his impatience he created a new ticket and almost tricked us into giving him an account back terminated for fraud also he was asking for refund on a service he paid 0€ for -- the plan in question which is part of the investigation.

Was it by some cosmic power he's attained before signing on tou your service, that he's to know what's happening on your end , without you replying/responding to his queries

• @lucienfc said:
    @Sanjue007 Were you told by the provider that there is an ongoing investigation and you need to wait for further update?

never. I barely got the respond for the tickets. Since there is no any respond for the first ticket and waited some days i have decided to open the 2nd the ticket asking for the refund. then again he accused me for Tring to trick staff as the comment and got all 6 working boxes suspended.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • @Sanjue007 said:

@cybertech said:

Unfortunately I might not able to share since my account got deleted by the host. I have copies in the mail. I'll share. Actually this isn't about the money. refunding is not my expectation.6 working services suddenly going dark with seeding torrents. as per my knowledge host should inform the client what he is accusing for. suddenly if he is telling that client is abusing the server but if he wasn't host might provide proofs. may be client didn't anything wrong.that's what my concern.

Whenever there is a reply to ticket, an automated email is sent to account. You can check that. But it may only contain a notification rather than the ticket content itself.

Did you request for account deletion? I am surprised you lost account as soon as you posted this thread. Are you certain that the provider didn't inform you about account deletion like they did about account investigation?

• @xetsys said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@cybertech said:

Whenever there is a reply to ticket, an automated email is sent to account. You can check that. But it may only contain a notification rather than the ticket content itself.

Did you request for account deletion? I am surprised you lost account as soon as you posted this thread. Are you certain that the provider didn't inform you about account deletion like they did about account investigation?

Yeah that's the funny thing after he suspended my 6 services i have post this thread. then after few minutes i can't logging to the account.boom..account got deleted. then i got the notifications from paypal he refunded one month old invoices. but i wasn't expecting the refund. my concern was 6 services suddenly suspended for Trying to trick the staff??
    I can't understand what it is though.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/cpc92f/warning_re_pulsed_media/

May be there is terms of service for not publicly sharing about your seedbox issues. Something similar is claimed by the above Reddit user. They lost working seedbox slots after reviewing the service on reddit

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 2022

@dararish said: @JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

I am looking at those screenshots. All I can see is this
    and lack of this service/hostname on

How did you figure out off this screens that it was 'clearly transferred'?

If that was properly transferred and OP is not the same person/brother as contactwajeeh then PulsedMedia went too much PMS and should be ashamed.
    Please @Sanjue007 show whole tickets as if they terminated your account/services because of previous owner of service I am gonna transfer my service to someone :D

Thanked by 1AmplyImpure
  • VoidVoid Member

@xetsys said:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/cpc92f/warning_re_pulsed_media/

May be there is terms of service for not publicly sharing about your seedbox issues. Something similar is claimed by the above Reddit user. They lost working seedbox slots after reviewing the service on reddit

Seriously? "All criticisms and negative opinions will be silenced", where have we heard that before?

Thanked by 2kkrajk o_be_one
  • Wow. Weekends with a drama let me happy yeah.

Thanked by 2yoursunny drizbo
  • Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
    edited March 2022

@JabJab said:

@dararish said: @JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

If that was properly transferred and OP is not the same person/brother as contactwajeeh then PulsedMedia went too much PMS and should be ashamed.
    Please @Sanjue007 show whole tickets as if they terminated your account/services because of previous owner of service I am gonna transfer my service to someone :D

Yes.You are correct.I have to accept that my honest mistake was i didn't get reprovisioned.the service from contactwajeeh successfully transferred to my account. I can't post the ticket screenshots here because my account deleted by the host and he is accusing me that i am edited the screenshots.actually there is no issue with the service transfer with contactwajeeh it went successfully.but it transferred with old credentials. anyhow i have use it for at least 3 weeks or so. then suddenly this happened.

• AstroAstro Member

@Sanjue007 said:

@JabJab said:

Yes.You are correct.I have to accept that my honest mistake was i didn't get reprovisioned.the service from contactwajeeh successfully transferred to my account. I can't post the ticket screenshots here because my account deleted by the host and he is accusing me that i am edited the screenshots.actually there is no issue with the service transfer with contactwajeeh it went successfully.but it transferred with old credentials. anyhow i have use it for at least 3 weeks or so. then suddenly this happened.

Honestly not sure how the other guy was comfortable with you using his details either man.

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited March 2022

I've been in torrent tracker game 5 years ago and even then everyone rated them very low. GZ to survive that long though.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmaxwell said:

@xetsys said:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/cpc92f/warning_re_pulsed_media/

Seriously? "All criticisms and negative opinions will be silenced", where have we heard that before?

See also how to stop all negative reviews.

In PulsedMedia threads, I only complain about Twelve99.
    So far I haven't lost any boxes.

• @JabJab said:

The specs he posted are of the Value1000 L which is marked as terminated, but the domain is different from what he specified in the ticket. Didn't notice that, my apologies.

Perhaps the new server got provisioned while the old server was left alive, and OP was using the old server's details for some reason?

• @dararish said:

@JabJab said:

The specs he posted are of the Value1000 L which is marked as terminated, but the domain is different from what he specified in the ticket. Didn't notice that, my apologies.

Perhaps the new server got provisioned while the old server was left alive, and OP was using the old server's details for some reason?

actually it all happened today. all of a sudden i got access details like below

at the same time(like within another minute or 2) i got below email.(All services suspended)

If pulsedmedia still saying that there images are cropped/photoshopped idk what to say.

• FoulFoul Member

Reminder to self: @PulsedMedia could've been more mature about this whole situation.

• mature is always the better choice.

• @Astro said: Honestly not sure how the other guy was comfortable with you using his details either man.

For seedbox this is usually just ruttorent and deluge webgui password + ftp, not account login details.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Shouldn't a transfer ask the original user whether data should also be transferred or not? (Security)

Also don't a lot of people go for these torrent boxes to do questionable downloading? Why couldn't this be an honest mistake? I feel I could have made an honest mistake like this if I had no experience.

Thirdly poster complaining isn't a new member, he has activity AND multiple packages with Pulse media.

1. How did he ask for a refund on a $0 dollar package... someone clearly paid for the service and he would have paid for the transfer. This math confuses me in why PM is offended.

2. PM did sound irritated but PM is ironically provided a questionable service which is legit maybe to himself yet profits from otherwise. Irony about fraud.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

EDIT: nvm

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@risharde said:
    Shouldn't a transfer ask the original user whether data should also be transferred or not? (Security)

Some user wants to transfer service and content.
    Some user wants to transfer service only.
    Providers are not mind-readers.

@Nekki is known for selling nudes through service+content transfers.

How did he ask for a refund on a $0 dollar package... someone clearly paid for the service and he would have paid for the transfer. This math confuses me in why PM is offended.

Customers are entitled to a refund on a $0 service.
    They would receive a refund of $0.
    https://howtowriteacheck.net/how-to-write-a-check-for-0-dollars

• AstroAstro Member

@BlaZe said:
    Well since your Indian @Sanjue007 so by default @PulsedMedia will keep you on his radar and must've already assumed a lot about you as he has some kind of hatred towards Indians (hint: r a c i s t)

Refer: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3209351#Comment_3209351 (scroll down)

He isn’t Indian. The PayPal receipt says Sri Lanka

Thanked by 1BlaZe