Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia a Horrible Provider

Hi,

This is my review on pulsedmedia for being a horrible provider so far.(rude, arrogance ticket responding)

I had 2 boxes 4Tb each for more than a year or so. later i decided to get some from offers and raffles. later @contactwajeeh transferred a box to me with the specs of

8TB RAID-0 Storage
8GB RAM
Unmetered* @ 1Gbps
Seedbox with uTorrent & Deluge
Quantity: 10
Promo code: 2021bf-FAT32-SuperSpecialV1000-8TBRecurring
€9.99/m (Original €19.99/m)

after i got transferred this got the access from few days. but i was not reprovisioned.(my mistake)so after all i used this box for about a month and poof....one day suddenly gone for no reason. I have checked the Invoices all pay without any delay. then i messeged @contactwajeeh and asked his answer was he was accused for mining from his box and got banned the whole account.

then I opened a ticket and ask what is the reason for cancelling the service which i never abused. so far have 6 working boxes other than cancelled one.got the reply for the opened ticket as below.

After I waited for few days since i didn't get any action or response to the ticket i decided to open another ticket asking for the refund that was cancelled.(Payed till end of the march) so i got below rude responses with all service suspension and data.

Funny this is I got all the boxes suspended for opening a ticket and asking for a refund or re establish a cancelled box and the Suspension reason was "Trying to Trick Staff"

I saw some bad providers here. but even cociu is better than him.

Thanks.

Comments

• AstroAstro Member

Why were you using someone else's box with his username and password? That's not really a transfer. You never owned the box to begin with. Unless I'm missing something.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur TimboJones
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

Fully expected this.

OP is part of on-going fraud investigation, but due to his impatience he created a new ticket and almost tricked us into giving him an account back terminated for fraud also he was asking for refund on a service he paid 0€ for -- the plan in question which is part of the investigation.

Let that sink in; He was asking us to refund something he had paid us flat 0€ for.
    Let this sink in too; He tried to open him an account he had paid us 0€ for and was tied into fraud investigation.
    Those are the 1 and same account.

Suspension reason: Trying to trick staff during on-going fraud investigation

This is an on-going fraud investigation, but OP tried to defraud us himself before investigation finished

Before that, he had the benefit of shadow of a doubt. Not anymore.

Our policies are clear on fraud: service termination without a refund.

edited March 2022

Please notice that #1 ticket screenshot is photoshopped, first and last messages are the same.

Ticket #3 is missing messages.

Ticket #2 seems to be missing too.

I have not validated against on our ticketing, but from memory i can see those all are manipulated.

Thanked by 1morreke
  • He tried to open him an account he had paid us 0€ for and was tied into fraud investigation.
    Those are the 1 and same account

Can you prove this?? @PulsedMedia I never had another account or never tried to make another. and how do you telling that 0 euros Since i have paid 14 euros for the cancelled box without even using it.

I still don't understand why are accusing me as an fraud. i never tricked you but you have suspended all the working services and you didn't even replied to the tickets wow what a justice.

• AstroAstro Member

@Sanjue007 said:
    He tried to open him an account he had paid us 0€ for and was tied into fraud investigation.

Can you prove this?? @PulsedMedia I never had another account or never tried to make another. and how do you telling that 0 euros Since i have paid 14 euros for the cancelled box without even using it.

I still don't understand why are accusing me as an fraud. i never tricked you but you have suspended all the working services and you didn't even replied to the tickets wow what a justice.

The node you mentioned you had an issue with is on the reefer node. While the invoice you posted is dhaulagiri node. What’s going on?

Thanked by 2yoursunny morreke

@Sanjue007 said:
    He tried to open him an account he had paid us 0€ for and was tied into fraud investigation.

Partial payment statements lol?

You had paid for something, you had 6 services with us. Now it's clear we need to terminate them all permanently.

This thread is extremely manipulative from your part.

Resolved from our perspective

OP had all his payments for the past month just refunded, all his services permanently terminated for attempted fraud // trying to impact our business negatively on purpose, including on services / tickets -- and this thread is obviously built to mislead those who read the original post.

We think strongly about privacy, even for those that try to impact our business negatively on purpose. Therefore we are not going to post more details here. Privacy is very important for us, and we want to do everything we can to uphold everyone's privacy. We hope OP honors this, and stops the misleading // photoshopped stuff.

@Astro said:

@Sanjue007 said:

The node you mentioned you had an issue with is on the reefer node. While the invoice you posted is dhaulagiri node. What’s going on?

that's not even invoice, it's 2 different screencaps cropped. Above is maybe from paypal perhaps? Looks a little bit like that, but it should show the invoice contents to my knowledge.

Latter is probably from a services list from our system i think.
    That's the attempted trick there, already created new account for him thinking "oh just a mistaken cancel request, i'll sort that out" -- then when there was no cancel request noticed this was the account under fraud investigation. So he had momentarily an account created, for like 1 minute.

• TeoMTeoM Member

Sorry for my aggressive answer but this is again such a typical rip-off shit club.

They advertise with cheap offers and when you take it you get cancelled and they say you can't expect anything at that price.

You fuc..ng a..sholes I go to work like a pig to earn my money I have no cash cow at home the money shits.

Such providers you can take and throw out the window!

• I've been using PulsedMedia to download Linux ISO's for about 1 month now and have only good things to say. The network is brilliant all round and everything works as expected, to top that the price is perfect too. They're not a horrible provider, quite the opposite in fact!

OP was involved in fraud

• TeoMTeoM Member

@PulsedMedia said:
    OP was involved in fraud

You already pay with PayPal and have the email address of the customer which gives conclusions about the person what is fraud ?!!!

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Please notice that #1 ticket screenshot is photoshopped, first and last messages are the same.

Ticket #3 is missing messages.

Ticket #2 seems to be missing too.

I have not validated against on our ticketing, but from memory i can see those all are manipulated.

Oh Now you accusing me for photoshopping the screenshot??

oh wait now I can't prove you have deleted my account? why are you so much afraid of?? I strongly recommend that be nice to the customers.

OP was involved in fraud

Can you prove that i am involved in fraud or abuse your service?

• @Astro said:

@Sanjue007 said:

Till today it was on reefer node but it cancelled. suddenly i got email to access details of dhaulagiri node and in the customer area it says suspended.

• TeoMTeoM Member

@Sanjue007 I think it's time to edit your Signature to : Pulsemedia 👎

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • umzakumzak Member

this is the reason I don't want to buy products from transfer service, because I'm afraid the previous owner is a criminal, and in the end I will be considered involved

• @umzak said: this is the reason I don't want to buy products from transfer service, because I'm afraid the previous owner is a criminal, and in the end I will be considered involved

The same point. You never know what the last user did on their account and why they are letting it go. It's always best to buy directly from the provider and not from service transfer threads. The same applies when letting go of a service. Let it expire normally and keep your name out of that.

• There must be replies/responses in your email. May be share those here if your account is deleted. You should have shared complete screenshots of ticket. If you have those, share it here. Perhaps @contactwajeeh may have something to add too?

Thanked by 2JasonM o_be_one
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 2022

@umzak said: this is the reason I don't want to buy products from transfer service, because I'm afraid the previous owner is a criminal, and in the end I will be considered involved

There is almost no harm getting transfered service. Properly transfered services - service is registered to your account, not using someone else password, lol. No provider gonna take actions against you after allowing service transfer[1] and prior owner went nuts.

So, from what I understand:

@Sanjue007 was using someone else service ( @contactwajeeh ) without doing proper transfer - only using his credentials while service was still registered on contactwajeeh account. contactwajeeh got banned because of something and all his services were suspended. Then Sanjue007 proceeds to ask PulsedMedia questions why "his" (not really) service was suspended and then wanted a refund for a service that is not "his" aka not registered in his account? You gotta be fucking joking, right? 4 years on LET and you have no idea what a transfer is and that PulsedMedia does not care that you paid (or not) some random over internet to use his password and they have no obligations towards you?

@PulsedMedia you need to calm down a little and tone your answers. I know you feel attacked and your brand getting (unjustly) mudded, but if you have no idea what those screenshots are (yes, those are Paypal and your service) I would suggest not calling people photoshopper and going full "FRAUD". Find everything you need to know, politely, then response with one epic statement and let it burn. As default would say: PMS much. :<

[1] - this only is valid if prior owner is not your second account, "brother" or just totally coincidentally you both login from the same IP on similiar timeframes.

• @Sanjue007 so the offending box is not in your account?

edited March 2022

OP was involved in the investigation, which has not yet closed. OP was not the main target of it, but the service in question was part of that.

OP has been refunded everything he had paid in the past 30days and services closed.

Most likely without this thread the service would have been reinstated and downtime compensated if OP had some patience and did not essentially try to circumvent our (slow) internal process, but this thread eliminated chances of that.

From our perspective, this matter has been dealt with and OP has been refunded for his other services.

• @Sanjue007 said:

Why did you pay €14.98 for a service that costs $11.57?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2022

since no money lost, all's fair and reasonable. lets see what @servarica_hani can do then?

• @PulsedMedia said:
    OP was involved in the investigation, which has not yet closed. OP was not the main target of it, but the service in question was part of that.

OP has been refunded everything he had paid in the past 30days and services closed.

Most likely without this thread the service would have been reinstated and downtime compensated if OP had some patience and did not essentially try to circumvent our (slow) internal process, but this thread eliminated chances of that.

From our perspective, this matter has been dealt with and OP has been refunded for his other services.

If you have just leave a relpy to the ticket that investigating or something would have been great. But you never replied.

• ThundasThundas Member
    edited March 2022

TLDR @Sanjue007 paid @contactwajeeh to transfer account, the account was banned after sanjue007 used for some days, @Sanjue007 tried to explain to @PulsedMedia but pulsedmedia got confused, @Sanjue007 probably didnt know how transfers work and instead of getting the service transfered to his account, he instead got the whole account from @contactwajeeh

Now @Sanjue007 is in a dilemma and tries to get his money back but probably thought the host would give his money back when he should have get it from @contactwajeeh , @PulsedMedia was in pms mode and canceled all the service @Sanjue007 had when a simple "you should try to get the money back from @contactwajeeh as he was the one who got your money and account banned."

Am i right so far?

• @dararish said:

@Sanjue007 said:

Why did you pay €14.98 for a service that costs $11.57?

No it's for 2 services price merged in one invoice.

• @Sanjue007 can you post relevant emails?

@JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

• Woah. What negativity... The service was transferred properly using the pulsedmedia transfer method with proper change of ownership on the service but the buyer didn't got it reprovisioned and asked to share my login details to use it.

My case is still under investigation, its been with @PulsedMedia and I would like to give him ample amount of time given the current sales and promotions going on.

Fyi, I had close to 10 active services on my account...

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • ThundasThundas Member
    edited March 2022

@dararish said:
    @Sanjue007 can you post relevant emails?

@JabJab @Ahfaiahkid look at the OP screenshot, he clearly transferred the service to his account properly.

@dararish said:

That is even better, if it was transferred correctly, host should have informed customer that the service in question was under investigation instead of slow replies or not even informing the customer rather than categorizing it as fraud when op was panicking asking for his money. OP did a mistake though, should have asked money back from @contactwajeeh instead, but all in all a simple misunderstanding caused all this mess.

Thanked by 3Sanjue007 o_be_one TODO
  • umzakumzak Member
    edited March 2022

@dararish said:

yes, i can see it clearly, the transfered box is in sanjue's account. 6 own box + 1 transfered box