Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• bjobjo Member

@seriesn said:

You will receive free popcorn within 72 hours (applies to US and UK only for the time being unless I can figure out Amazon properly. )

Is the popcorn NATted or does every corn has it's own IPv6?

Thanked by 2yoursunny seriesn
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@seriesn said:
    Alright guys. I am going to do Popcorn giveaways. If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

You will receive free popcorn within 72 hours (applies to US and UK only for the time being unless I can figure out Amazon properly. )

Holy shit, even @seriesn is triggered/past his breaking point and went full ads here.

btw. Good job! :)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@bjo said:

@seriesn said:

No. Much better. Guaranteed uptime after popping.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Lee said:

@seriesn said: take advantage of our switcher offer

Who you kidding, they are buying Ryzen VPS, with the cupons.

They've got to sing too.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@JabJab said:

@seriesn said:
    Alright guys. I am going to do Popcorn giveaways. If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

Holy shit, even @seriesn is triggered/past his breaking point and went full ads here.

btw. Good job! :)

Because this is a pure anti consumer bull shit. You don’t ignore your paying customers while trying to get more sales.

Not even a single email “Guys I am sorry” and yes, I do have an active service with hostsolutions that has been down.

Thanked by 2larmarat JabJab
  • skorousskorous Member

@seriesn said: If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

In your requirements to switch you're asking for a cancellation confirmation within 14 days..... are you going to extend that given the extended resolution times?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2021

@bjo said:

@seriesn said:

You will receive free popcorn within 72 hours

EntryBytes comes with /64 prefix.
    It could be enough to give every corn its own IPv6 address.
    However, you need NDP responder for those addresses to work, because EntryBytes doesn't have routed IPv6.

Premium providers such as WebHosting24 @tomazu have routed /48.
    It would be enough for all the popcorn you eat during your lifetime, and it's very easy to setup with no NDP madness.

• defaultdefault Veteran

RYZEN VPS?! Hell yeah!

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited May 2021

@default said: RYZEN VPS?! Hell yeah!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@skorous said:

@seriesn said: If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

In your requirements to switch you're asking for a cancellation confirmation within 14 days..... are you going to extend that given the extended resolution times?

You submit Cancelation after getting your order done. Make it instant. Done deal ;)

• seriesnseriesn Member

@yoursunny said:

@bjo said:

@seriesn said:

You will receive free popcorn within 72 hours

However, you need NDP responder for those addresses to work, because EntryBytes doesn't have routed IPv6.

Premium providers such as WebHosting24 @tomazu have routed /48.
    It would be enough for all the popcorn you eat during your lifetime, and it's very easy to setup with no NDP madness.

It is routed sir. Just broken Ebtables messes things up.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • msattmsatt Member

@seriesn said: Alright guys. I am going to do Popcorn giveaways. If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

>

Does this mean you will match Ryzen deal or failed storage systems (or both) ?
    Thank you for helping us out <3

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@seriesn said:

When a user confirms routed IPv6 is working, you'll be added to Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame and become the first provider to appear on both lists.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@msatt said:

@seriesn said: Alright guys. I am going to do Popcorn giveaways. If you switch over from this mess and take advantage of our switcher offer (as long as you are eligible), https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

>

Does this mean you will match Ryzen deal or failed storage systems (or both) ?
    Thank you for helping us out <3

Not matching any price brother. Just the switcher offer and popcorn.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@yoursunny said:

@seriesn said:

When a user confirms routed IPv6 is working, you'll be added to Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame and become the first provider to appear on both lists.

Signup today to find it out for yourself!

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @seriesn said:

Same torrenting policy ?

• seriesnseriesn Member

@ben47955 said:

@seriesn said:

Same torrenting policy ?

Sir, please meet around the corner, over by the dark alley. Please wear your cutest shorts. For a “business” meeting. Preferably between 2-3 am.

• skorousskorous Member

@seriesn said: You submit Cancelation after getting your order done. Make it instant. Done deal ;)

( chuckle ) I don't like to kick a man when he's down but I'm waiting for the "Cancel at end of billing cycle" I set to get rectified since it renewed and still shows Pending Cancellation in the Client Area. If you're looking for confirmation I was worried you wouldn't get it. ;-)

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

How do you complain about expensive drives and then pop up with brand new hardware? Like how does this compute? You don't have time to update customers yet you have time to rack new Ryzen nodes?

• @seriesn said:

@ben47955 said:

@seriesn said:

Same torrenting policy ?

Sir, please meet around the corner, over by the dark alley. Please wear your cutest shorts. For a “business” meeting. Preferably between 2-3 am.

I will take that for a yes. Glad Nexusbytes is now torrent friendly DMCA ignore.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2021

@seriesn said: Not matching any price brother. Just the switcher offer and popcorn.

Actually at 20% off HostSolutions web site price for Ryzen , your prices are lower very competitive with an obviously much higher service level. ;)

• seriesnseriesn Member

@ben47955 said:

@seriesn said:

@ben47955 said:

@seriesn said:

Same torrenting policy ?

I will take that for a yes. Glad Nexusbytes is now torrent friendly DMCA ignore.

Taiwan is China

Thanked by 2ps20090 vimalware
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2021

@skorous said:

@seriesn said: You submit Cancelation after getting your order done. Make it instant. Done deal ;)

( chuckle ) I don't like to kick a man when he's down but I'm waiting for the

Tbh I wasn’t going to. But he literally disrespected every single one of his paying customers. Which is outright disgusting and I encourage all the other providers to offer something “sane” for switchers as a refugee.

• ps20090ps20090 Member

@seriesn said: Taiwan is China

I grew up watching John Cena wrestle on WWE, like I was so sad man how it got played out, making him apologize for it

• mike1smike1s Member

Spearware Networks will offer 50% off for people switching from HostSolutions. Simply send your most recent HS invoice and proof of cancellation, and we'll modify your invoice. We don't have any storage services, but we'll help where possible.

Thanked by 1msatt
  • GOBBLESGOBBLES Member

So whats going on @cociu .. care to explain?

• There does seem to be "NVME-NOR - Ryzen vps1", which costs more and is not part of the promo pid=581 so maybe they will be expanding to that data center as well.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ServerNotFound said:
    There does seem to be "NVME-NOR - Ryzen vps1", which costs more and is not part of the promo pid=581 so maybe they will be expanding to that data center as well.

That would be Terrahost.

• I received a mail from HostSolutions:

New Ryzen 3900x cpu !

Hello Dear customers ,

Today we have the pleasure to launch the new Ryzen kvm line. So we offer a 20% off for lifetime in any of this packages what you can find here

To benefit of this offer please use the cupon code "Ryzen" when you sing in. Only 1000 cupons aviable.

Regards,
    HostSolutions.ro TEAM”

For sure it is a cociu original.

This discussion has been closed.