Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative to SolusVM & OnApp - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative to SolusVM & OnApp

12346»

Comments

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:
    Batchfiles? As in the kind of script that kids used to write for Windows?

What a joke :P

Only it takes more effort and has less casting than PHP for fuck's sake, and it's so goddamn slow and pointless.

Basically what I'm saying is:

Fuck millennials.

PHP is used by script kiddies as well. Just look at Nick Lim.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

Did I, at any point, say that I didn't dislike PHP? If so, I must have been incredibly drunk.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

Did I, at any point, say that I didn't dislike PHP? If so, I must have been incredibly drunk.

My bad. I haven't slept in 15 hours.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

From guilt caused by trying to create USABLE, FUNCTIONAL, SCALABLE systems in JavaScript, I hope?

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

From guilt caused by trying to create USABLE, FUNCTIONAL, SCALABLE systems in JavaScript, I hope?

Nope. From binge watching the first season of GoT again. It was awful.

• WSSWSS Member

Never bothered; never cared. Also, Rick and Marty is fucking stupid for fucking retards, I guess I just don't fit in. Let's watch NewsRadio!

• @WSS said:
    Never bothered; never cared. Also, Rick and Marty is fucking stupid for fucking retards, I guess I just don't fit in. Let's watch NewsRadio!

Can you really handle watching that for longer than a minute?

• WSSWSS Member

You best not be talking shit about Dave Foley, because I will so fucking slap you.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

@WSS said:
    You best not be talking shit about Dave Foley, because I will so fucking slap you.

You can't. We probably live a thousand miles away from each other.

Now that won't stop you from mailing me a picture of a hand, but you knowing my address is another issue.

• WSSWSS Member

You have so made it onto slaplist.txt

• @WSS said:
    You have so made it onto slaplist.txt

mv slaplist.txt @GoodHosting

• WSSWSS Member

lol no your going on Virmach. Any changes will cost $3, but that's fine because nobody can get to it but me. Muahaha.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

@WSS said:
    lol no your going on Virmach. Any changes will cost $3, but that's fine because nobody can get to it but me. Muahaha.

At least $3 is below $7.