Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gestion DBI ticket emails to former customers / service terminations - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gestion DBI ticket emails to former customers / service terminations

Comments

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited June 2016

Lost in the desk along with. TDales, GVHs, and all of the CC ones that played that card.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Ryan22Ryan22 Member

my vps failed to restore :)

• @Ryan22 said:
    my vps failed to restore :)

Open a ticket and ragequit

• BradNDBradND Member

Still no communication? Shocking.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @BradND said:

Probably went Delimiter - dead on LET.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • they're still alive... no communication on any outages though

• FoulFoul Member

theroyalstudent said: they're still alive... no communication on any outages though

"All this sunny days"

That part really got me, lol.

• @theroyalstudent said:

@BradND said:

How long until they deadpool do you think?

• @zafouhar said:

They've been around for quite some time and I reckon they won't deadpool over this. My VM is solid. Sure, they can't be bothered ATM to come here and post some updates which may be a bad sign but as far as I can tell their client base isn't just the average let member.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Saragoldfarb said:

@zafouhar said:

They've been around for quite some time and I reckon they won't deadpool over this. My VM is solid. Sure, they can't be bothered ATM to come here and post some updates which may be a bad sign but as far as I can tell their client base isn't just the average let member.

We'll see how long the clock will tick for them.

• ehabehab Member

@zafouhar said:

what is your grudge against them? did you talk it over via ticket, i find they are supportive and can see from the client side view point very well.

to this very moment i am very pleased with what i have with them and wish them and have my vps in this good shape for a long time.

anyway, enough of this thread ALREADY.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zafouhar said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@zafouhar said:

We'll see how long the clock will tick for them.

They seem to have changing up their offerings to be a touch more 'premium' and move away from the cess pit at the low-end, so I'm not surprised they're less active here.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@BradND said:

No thanks. I host production on their servers. I have 8 servers with them but still will be renewing all of them.

@Saragoldfarb said:

@zafouhar said:

This. @zafouhar: if you've seen their site, they seem to be around for half a decade already, don't think they will deadpool because of one (big) mishap. Not sure why you hate them so much.

• @theroyalstudent said:

This. @zafouhar: if you've seen their site, they seem to be around for half a decade already, don't think they will deadpool because of one (big) mishap. Not sure why you hate them so much.

I generally hate dishonest providers.

• JoeMerit said: Any updates guys?

Seconded. I'm still waiting for an apology and a guarantee that this won't happen again.

• They seem to be ducking this thread. Did they abandon LET ?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    guarantee that this won't happen again

I'd move on if I were you. I'm not a GestionDBI customer but this thread gave me the impression that they're a shady operation + they have quite the attitude.

• dailydaily Member

I still want to say that people here simply don't know how to operate their spam filter on their email client and wanted drama. That being said, the dust has settled, and I'm not sure why GDBI hasn't said much if anything..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:
    I still want to say that people here simply don't know how to operate their spam filter on their email client and wanted drama. That being said, the dust has settled, and I'm not sure why GDBI hasn't said much if anything..

I'm assuming they decided that 'fuck this for a game of soldiers' was the lesser of two evils.

• dailydaily Member

@Nekki said:

@daily said:

I'm assuming they decided that 'fuck this for a game of soldiers' was the lesser of two evils.

That phrase is so British I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary, and with that I'd say probably.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

daily said: That phrase is so British I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary, and with that I'd say probably.

Don't worry, as a result of Brexit I will shortly be banned from using British colloquialisms on websites accessible by members of the EU.

• dailydaily Member

@Nekki said:

daily said: That phrase is so British I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary, and with that I'd say probably.

Don't worry, as a result of Brexit I will shortly be banned from using British colloquialisms on websites accessible by members of the EU.

Good point. I'd get familiar with some American slang, because you'll be hanging out with us more.

• @davidgestiondbi @bryan_gestiondbi

Are you guys available for comment yet or still dodging?

• @JoeMerit said:
    @davidgestiondbi @bryan_gestiondbi

What's the point of you doing this? If they have abandoned this forum, then there's no point in annoying them anymore - assuming they're never coming back.

• theroyalstudent said: What's the point of you doing this? If they have abandoned this forum, then there's no point in annoying them anymore - assuming they're never coming back.

Does it hurt your feelings?

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • @JoeMerit said:

theroyalstudent said: What's the point of you doing this? If they have abandoned this forum, then there's no point in annoying them anymore - assuming they're never coming back.

Does it hurt your feelings?

It's just getting boring to see the thread being bumped up again and again.

However, being fair, it's a little sad to see an otherwise great provider being shamed again and again for a pretty isolated incident like this.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@theroyalstudent said:

@JoeMerit said:
    @davidgestiondbi @bryan_gestiondbi

What's the point of you doing this? If they have abandoned this forum, then there's no point in annoying them anymore - assuming they're never coming back.

Well they are definitely visiting the forum... just ignoring this thread so seems they will silently ignore this thread.

• LeeLee Veteran

theroyalstudent said: However, being fair, it's a little sad to see an otherwise great provider being shamed again and again for a pretty isolated incident like this.

Isolated maybe, but I seen a provider dodging/lying about an incident claiming legal action then disappearing when challenged. Clients want to know the reason why their containers were deleted.

It had to be either a hack or software issue, why are they dodging it so much? That is what is making people push for answers from an otherwise great provider, or are they?

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

This discussion has been closed.