Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gestion DBI ticket emails to former customers / service terminations - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gestion DBI ticket emails to former customers / service terminations

15678911»

Comments

• FYI, I'm still getting emails from Gestion DBI:

I'll leave it up to everyone to judge the competency of a company which needs more than 1.5 years (and counting) to remove someone from their mailing lists.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

gsrdgrdghd said: FYI, I'm still getting emails from Gestion DBI:

Is this really the only reason you visit since July 2016?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    FYI, I'm still getting emails from Gestion DBI:

I'll leave it up to everyone to judge the competency of a company which needs more than 1.5 years (and counting) to remove someone from their mailing lists.

TBF, you really did need to know about Meltdown-gate so they’ve done you a favour.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • jarland said: Is this really the only reason you visit since July 2016?

Gotta keep this thread updated :-) I kinda lost interest in LET after it was aquired by ColoCrossing and lost its status as an independent information source.

@Topic:

Bonus points to Gestion DBI for closing my account so that I can't even open a ticket about the mails:

Unable to continue - your account has been closed

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2018

@gsrdgrdghd said:

jarland said: Is this really the only reason you visit since July 2016?

Gotta keep this thread updated :-) I kinda lost interest in LET after it was aquired by ColoCrossing and lost its status as an independent information source.

ColoCrossing don’t give two shits about what goes on here, they’re only bovvered about LEB and getting off their tits of ket.

Thanked by 2brueggus Aidan
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@gsrdgrdghd said: I kinda lost interest in LET after it was aquired by ColoCrossing and lost its status as an independent information source.

Well, at least it looks like you recovered from the stroke you had when you created your profile name here.

Thanked by 2brueggus Nekki
  • if i was a mod for one day, i'll close such zombie threads that add nothing NOTHING.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I wonder how many time I tell him/her to press on the “unsubscribe” button.

And feel free to mark at spam, delete, bounce, wathever you want, on my part, I will not make any move for someone who can’t press a simple HTML link.

Ho, and for sure, you won’t find one in this email, since it’s informative and not a sales one. However, if you are still subscribed as you said, you should have other marketing email.

And you can always open a ticket...... even if the account is closed.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2018

davidgestiondbi said: I wonder how many time I tell him/her to press on the “unsubscribe” button.

How many more emails you sending this year, 5? That will be 5 times then :P

• Just a small bump for an already closed topic: The email is missing an unsubscribe button as per some user reports (and my own experience).

Yet if you open the raw email in gmail you can see a List-Unsubscribe item which seems to be working.

This discussion has been closed.