Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel G530 (2 Cores) / 4 GB Ram / 500 GB / 1 GBPS / Dedicated Server Special - $10.00 @quadix - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel G530 (2 Cores) / 4 GB Ram / 500 GB / 1 GBPS / Dedicated Server Special - $10.00 @quadix

Comments

• @tenpera said:
    The ticket is marked as "Answered" without Answer, I don't think they offer ipv6.

They said in their post they do offer IPv6 when asked via support ticket may be they are assigning it

• FYI.. we have a few more of the $10 specials in stock. Deployment would be Monday.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I forgot i even had one of these. Time to see if it actually works.

• KrisKris Member

Possible to ship you a drive to you to install (even as a replacement of the primary) so I can Plex it up on one of these?

Have another, quite happy with it so far.

Don't care if you won't be able to ever ship back or support it, I'll get a fresh one sent from Amazon.

Backups of backups of backups basically.

• KrisKris Member

Nekki said: I forgot i even had one of these. Time to see if it actually works.

Same. I just remembered to reply to a ticket to upgrade my eth card, they replied a week ago. Whoops.

• @Kris said:
    Possible to ship you a drive to you to install (even as a replacement of the primary) so I can Plex it up on one of these?

Have another, quite happy with it so far.

Don't care if you won't be able to ever ship back or support it, I'll get a fresh one sent from Amazon.

Backups of backups of backups basically.

Sure, open a ticket and we can arrange the install of a personal drive.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@VolumeDrive - done anything to your network recently? Its a lot faster than it was before :)

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • still available?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emre22 said: still available?

Click the link in the first post and you'll find out.

• BochiBochi Member

@emre22 said:
    still available?

We are late to the show, tried an hour ago with no success.
    Must have sold out right after the moment @volumedrive said there is stock left!

• RizRiz Member

Either the sale only lasted for 8 minutes today, or they had downtime.

http://i.imgur.com/xI5SRIn.png

• @hawc said:
    VolumeDrive - done anything to your network recently? Its a lot faster than it was before :)

Just completed a 200G+ DWDM redundant ring upgrade to Philadelphia.

• RizRiz Member

@volumedrive release a few more..

• seems really good. I got one of the $10 servers.. highly recommended.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • @Bochi said:
    Must have sold out right after the moment volumedrive said there is stock left!

We aren't releasing new servers in this line-up, so soon as cancellations are processed, the site's inventory is updated and several become available. They are selling out within a few minutes of becoming available. Keep checking back on the site periodically and as inventory is updated real time, more will become available and we will announce when a batch is ready for ordering. We also still have our $27.95 E3's and $37.95 dual L5630's in stock.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • tenperatenpera Member
    edited March 2016

I had to cancel mine due to the lack of ipv6. Otherwise, I would've kept it.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited March 2016

tenpera said:
    I had to cancel mine due to the lack of ipv6. Otherwise, I would've kept it.

Send it my way @volumedrive lol

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Still waiting on an E3 to be provisioned...

• I really need the G530 plan. Anyone else has a spare one and can kindly transfer to me? Thanks!

• Yea could need one too :/

• SirusSirus Member

I would also like one... :3

• @agoldenberg said:
    Still waiting on an E3 to be provisioned...

Order ID, please?

• @emre22 said:
    Yea could need one too :/

E3's and L5630's in stock if you need something right away... Feel free to contact our sales team and see if we can put something together for you. For the G530's, just keep checking the site, as they are rotated in and out of service, stock becomes available and ordering will open until they are sold out again.

Thanked by 1windytime90

@VolumeDrive Order Number: 6829305107

• volumedrive said: E3's and L5630's in stock if you need something right away... Feel free to contact our sales team and see if we can put something together for you. For the G530's, just keep checking the site, as they are rotated in and out of service, stock becomes available and ordering will open until they are sold out again.

Actually, I check your order page 20 times daily.

• @windytime90 said:
    Actually, I check your order page 20 times daily.

use uptimerobot keyword monitor "out of stock" and receive the mail alert when keyword disappear. it checks every 5 mins.

and, I'm still waiting for the server delivery, paid in March 4, last friday

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • @yywudi said:

Considering @volumedrive said that they provision monday to friday, you've only waited 1 day (depending on what time you ordered)

Just thought I would update to say I received my E3 at 4pm est

• volumedrivevolumedrive Member
    edited March 2016

@yywudi said:

Order ID please?

• @MSPNick said:

yeah I know, as mentioned there would be 1-3 business day so I wait with patients, maybe check with them if no update after today

The $10 G530 setup is 1 - 3 business days excluding weekends,

@volumedrive said:
    Order ID please?

Order ID PMed
    I don't know which day the next invoice will come in? 1 month after order day, or 1 month after deliver day?