Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel G530 (2 Cores) / 4 GB Ram / 500 GB / 1 GBPS / Dedicated Server Special - $10.00 @quadix - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel G530 (2 Cores) / 4 GB Ram / 500 GB / 1 GBPS / Dedicated Server Special - $10.00 @quadix

Comments

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited February 2016

tenpera said: Where is "My Service" or "Logout" in client protal?

about:preferences#privacy on firefox to remove cookies.

• @tenpera said:
    Where is "My Service" or "Logout" in client protal?

This is lowend all the way. No ssl or anything of the sort.
    This is basically selling your soul to the devil.

• do you have any servers in europe?

• @volumedrive

Since Delimeter never responded to me, would you offer a 10 ounce 24k gold SLA? I dunno why these Low End Nuts wants poptarts, gold is where the money is at!

• @Stevie said:
    Since Delimeter never responded to me

What if I send you a gold spray painted pop-tart? My gold, silver and guns will never get given away (or sold) :)

• @mikeyur

How about a small gift of one million dollars? I mean Donald Trump's dad gave him a small loan of one million dollars, so how instead of a loan you give a gift, you are better then trump correct?

Ok, Seriously now, $10 a month is too much for me, I am seriously cheap, I really wish you guys would of done the ARM server offer (at scaleway pricing of course) and I would be all over that, I understand the remote hands is a problem but maybe charge (especially if client goes crazy with read/write requests and destroys the sd card)

--- Waiting for cheap dedicated Raspberry Pi 2 server!

• @jvnadr said:
    Mine has not yet delivered. I opened a ticket to ask about EST and I got a response in minutes (it will be delivered later today). I did an initial question a couple of days ago and I got response again fast, in less than a quarter of an hour.
    I will discover about the quality of their service when I get the server, but for now, their support desk is excellent, if you consider that they probably sold off all of the promotion servers and they are for sure very busy setting up those machines! Very fast responses!

Ticket number, please?

• volumedrive said: Ticket number, please?

You can easily find it from my user name, but there is not any open or unanswered ticket. Besides, the server has been delivered already (not to mention that you delivered it at 5 in the morning in your time zone, a proof that your people are working 24/7).
    So far, happy from how you handle your customers. I'll post later some benchmarks on the server itself.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • did everybody get their server?

• I received mine a couple of days ago.

• All of the $10 server orders were 100% completed yesterday. We will announce when they will be available again for ordering soon.

• @volumedrive not mine, Order Number: 6611108528

• @volumedrive

Mine has not been delivered. Order Number: 8547497630

• Is anyone else having an issue with using eth0 for their public interface? My came setup with eth1 as the public interface, I removed eth1 and put it as eth0. Did a network restart and all seemed fine, did a reboot and the server booted but no network connection.

Right now the server is offline and support is looking into it. I was wondering if anyone has ran into the same issue? The only mention of this was in a thread for volumedrive on WHT in 2012.

• I can't even start mine.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Eobble said: Is anyone else having an issue with using eth0 for their public interface? My came setup with eth1 as the

public interface, I removed eth1 and put it as eth0.

Sometimes they use eth1 (which is a different physical NIC) on the server for the main NIC. That is why they used eth1 not eth0, as eth1 is the one its connected too.

• @Eobble said:
    Is anyone else having an issue with using eth0 for their public interface? My came setup with eth1 as the public interface, I removed eth1 and put it as eth0. Did a network restart and all seemed fine, did a reboot and the server booted but no network connection.

Won't make a difference if you use Eth1 vs Eth0.. run a ifconfig -a and see which physical NIC is connected to the network.

• @tenpera said:
    I can't even start mine.

Can't start what exactly?

• @tenpera said:
    volumedrive not mine, Order Number: 6611108528

Showing as delivered.

• 764664764664 Member
    edited February 2016

Sent a ticket in and got confirmed it's still pending.

• @volumedrive support is helping me.

• EobbleEobble Member
    edited February 2016

@volumedrive said:
    Won't make a difference if you use Eth1 vs Eth0.. run a ifconfig -a and see which physical NIC is connected to the network.

thanks! works now

• @volumedrive no ipv6, right?

• @tenpera said:
    volumedrive no ipv6, right?

Yes, we can offer IPv6.. just open a ticket and we'll get it processed.

• @volumedrive I have been asking this thru ticket, but nobody seems to know.

• cassacassa Member
    edited February 2016

@tenpera said:
    volumedrive I have been asking this thru ticket, but nobody seems to know.

Sending them a link to this thread/comment helped :)

• @cassa I already did, no reply yet.

• The ticket is marked as "Answered" without Answer, I don't think they offer ipv6.