Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM - Most Pathetic Host. Please avoid them at all costs. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM - Most Pathetic Host. Please avoid them at all costs.

12346»

Comments

• @gurugrv said:
    [...] has been received partially [...]

PayPal covers virtual goods and in the case of a service one could even argue if it's more than that.
    I asked Steven for a partial refund and waited for a few weeks but not a single answer came, not even any kind of reaction in this forum.
    Filed a dispute then for a partial refund and as Steven has shown again no reaction at all they refunded me.
    So go ahead and have a try...

Don't get me wrong here, normally I am not the kinda guy that has too high expectations in those cheap services and cries about some money he lost due to his impulse purchases - but if someone completely disappears with no reaction at all over such a period of time...sorry.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • mine didn't go down until 6 1/2 months after service started. i guess even if i could file chargeback after >6 mo, probably wouldn't.

i didn't keep any essential data on there anyway, i'd say i got my money's worth

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited February 2016

@vRozenSch00n said:
    I never file any dispute to PayPal, what proof do we have to provide?

@gurugrv said:
    I only see an option to file a dispute for an item which was not received or has been received partially or damaged. how do I file a dispute for a service ?

Devonius said:

find something "incomplete duration" I don't remember exactly where is it, and put order link to paypal, I usually say something like I paid for x duration and only get my service for y duration, why you scam me? I also put LET discussion page which discussed corresponding host.

and because he won't reply, you will win dispute,

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • LeeLee Veteran

It does still appear he has not paid his WHMCS bill, so remember that whilst the panel is still up he wont be able to log into it and see or respond to tickets.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Warnings have gone up:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/boltvm-kvm-vps-starting-at-4-20month-for-512mb-in-4-us-locations/

Steven has been banned to serve as a red flag to anyone who sees the LET offer threads, warning posted on his profile page as well.

I'm comfortable saying that this one is wrapped up. He knows how to reach me if he has something to say, just trying to give a clue to anyone who may see his working billing system and make an order. I wouldn't go to such extremes if the billing system was simply down.

Thanked by 4Lee hostnoob Bochi Rob92
  • @jarland said:
    Warnings have gone up:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/boltvm-kvm-vps-starting-at-4-20month-for-512mb-in-4-us-locations/

Steven has been banned to serve as a red flag to anyone who sees the LET offer threads, warning posted on his profile page as well.

I'm comfortable saying that this one is wrapped up. He knows how to reach me if he has something to say, just trying to give a clue to anyone who may see his working billing system and make an order. I wouldn't go to such extremes if the billing system was simply down.

Can you not remove the order links entirely? or does Vanilla have some kind of filter where you can filter out "boltvm" URLs?

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • I just renewed in November. :(

• @gurugrv said:
    I just renewed in November. :(

paypal refund/chargeback?

• @jarland shouldn't we give a notice on their topic on LEB to prevent more people buying from them?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@khuongcomputer said:
    jarland shouldn't we give a notice on their topic on LEB to prevent more people buying from them?

It's there, it just isn't green like other ones have been :)

Best of luck to everyone involved :(

Francisco

Thanked by 2jar netomx
  • Received an 'automated' yearly invoice from Boltvm and I checked (out of curiosity) if the VM would boot from the CP. NOPE

Cancelled.

• Paypal decided in my favor, they said this case had "unique circumstances"

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • Yeah, I think BoltVM is shit. I have a VPS in BoltVM, one day, I try to reinstall my VPS, but is fail. My VPS was destroyed! So I open a ticket, but I not get a new VPS, and I lost my data. Staff says he are waiting for Virtualizor's support team to finish it. But is been 8 months! And my VPS is Terminated! I can't get anyting.

• I raised a Paypal dispute for the renewal of service I paid on 1st December. It's been down since then. Lets see how that goes.

• @B1g4 said:
    I raised a Paypal dispute for the renewal of service I paid on 1st December. It's been down since then. Lets see how that goes.

You'll win it..I just received refund from PP.

Thanked by 1B1g4
  • Steven not responding, I'm still waiting my refund @Ndha

• CMatuszakCMatuszak Member
    edited February 2016

For any who may be interested. I am starting the process to file charges and a lawsuit against BoltVM. You can contact me for details but I lost a significant amount of money when the services have been down since the end of November for me with no responses to any form of contact. My data is fine since I do redundant backups but i ordered a fairly large number of VPS that I expected to be up. It is really sad since I am a very loyal customer when I find a good host I like.

• @CMatuszak said:
    For any who may be interested. I am starting the process to file charges and a lawsuit against BoltVM. You can contact me for details but I lost a significant amount of money when the services have been down since the end of November for me with no responses to any form of contact. My data is fine since I do redundant backups but i ordered a fairly large number of VPS that I expected to be up. It is really sad since I am a very loyal customer when I find a good host I like.

Thanked by 3Corey zafouhar zevus
  • Just opened my dispute as well. Renewed in December and it has never come online.

• i opened paypal dispute last week