Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM - Most Pathetic Host. Please avoid them at all costs. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM - Most Pathetic Host. Please avoid them at all costs.

Comments

• JulianoJuliano Member
    edited January 2016

My VPS in California is down for more that 2.5 days!!! The second one (NJ) is still up and running, but this downtime is not acceptable. I bought both in order to make something like HA service, but having one of the servers permanently down doesn't cover the HA stamp :)

I have posted two support tickets and no answer so far!!

• Looks like I am not alone.

• @Ndha said:

Forza Juve!

• @hostnoob said:
    Forza Juve!

Soon we will be Capolista!

Fino Alla Fine..

• @Ndha said:

Yep everything is going our way now. Hopefully we pick up Isco this month too

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • My ticket from 21/12/2015 is still unanswered.

• My vps up, but the panel off lol

• Don't forget to make backups if you still have ssh access.

• People still seriously use nulled WHMCS? Wow....
    However it could just be that the WHMCS License ran out because by the looks of it, The owner just left the company to rot.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@SimplexHosts said:
    People still seriously use nulled WHMCS? Wow....
    However it could just be that the WHMCS License ran out because by the looks of it, The owner just left the company to rot.

Yeah, when a license is dead, isn't it only the admin side that locks up where as the user end is still OK?

Francisco

• @Francisco Yeah it happened to my site the other day. Still got tickets though email and could even reply to them via email, Just simply couldn't access the admin panel. Got it sorted within a few minutes though.

• LeeLee Veteran

Francisco said: isn't it only the admin side that locks up

Yup, just the admin side, which is probably why tickets are not being answered. There are some scenarios where it can show unregistered when it actually is however the thread direction does not suggest that.

• Mine is down now, couldn't really say exactly when the downtime started, though... Sometime in the last 3-4 days.

Control panel doesn't work at all, gets;

The following errors occured :
    The action could not be completed as no response was received.

when trying to send any commands to VPS.

This is my first issue since I initially got it on June 3rd, though.

• down again, 12/01/2016 23.47 GMT +7

• yeah mine too, its down.

• All mines have been down for 1 day, decided to cancel 1 of 3, 2 others will just let them ide :-s

• boltvm down again, LOS IDC

• Run

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

But why are people still using there vps's? You see he is going downhill, so just move on.

• OMG.. me too...

• My OVZ Lightning (SSD) VPS - LA - Lightning 512 is down too.

• My VPS down. I paid with PP through CC.
    Since PP doesn't care about a transaction older than X days,
    going to contact my CC provider for a chargeback.

Y'all should do the same thing.

My 1yr ends Mid Feb 16'

• Steven_F is still in vacation? I though the holidays is already over?

• inb4 Steven_F says he had medical issues/death in the family/he is so sorry and is rebranding and will do better in the future.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

If anybody needs refugee offers, PM me. We might not be able to match their plans 100% but we'll give you a realistic price

• gitreset said: going to contact my CC provider for a chargeback.

@qwerty11 said:
    My OVZ Lightning (SSD) VPS - LA - Lightning 512 is down too.

my vps - LA is down for more than 5 days

• NihimNihim Member
    edited January 2016

Gonna continue being the annoying voice but mine is still up! control panel though says it's down!!

On a more serious ($$) note: since I am on a yearly plan and got ~ 8months left, when it goes down is there anything you can do with paypal? Or they will focus on the fact the 3 months expired?

More interested on what happens on like long term situations, have already scratched out those $20.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited January 2016

@Nihim said:
    Gonna continue being the annoying voice but mine is still up! control panel though says it's down!!

On a more serious ($$) note: since I am on a yearly plan and got ~ 8months left, when it goes down is there anything you can do with paypal? Or they will focus on the fact the 3 months expired?

More interested on what happens on like long term situations, have already scratched out those $20.

with paypal you can dispute up till 6 months.

so, just go in it at the service wasn't delivered for full term..

i think that's what most people are doing at the moment.

Thanked by 1Nihim
  • @MSPNick said:

Ah thanks.
    Well I can't do anything yet. BoltVM is dying out so far but as long as mine is up and idlying wouldn't be right (or even possible) to dispute.

• @Corey said:
    inb4 Steven_F says he had medical issues/death in the family/he is so sorry and is rebranding and will do better in the future.

Speaking of rebranding

http://dedicube.com

"Reseller Website Coming Soon - Go to SiFuQi for non-reseller servers! - Client Area"