Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello IgniteServers? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello IgniteServers?

Comments

• Those are publicly available pictures. Out there. For the public.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

Someone either registered a new account on crunchbase for igniteservers or their old one got changed. Their old one had a picture of him which is entirely different from the ones posted here. IIRC his birthday was '93, and the present one is '85. Who knows.

I guess everyone deserves some holiday after long periods of hard work.

• @GM2015 said:
    Someone either registered a new account on crunchbase for igniteservers or their old one got changed. Their old one had a picture of him which is entirely different from the ones posted here. IIRC his birthday was '93, and the present one is '85. Who knows.

I guess everyone deserves some holiday after long periods of hard work.

You're right... It's hard to fuck up as bad as IgniteServers did so I'm sure they're taking an extended holiday.

• @GM2015 said:
    I'm not sure it's the best idea to publicly post pictures of this guy.

Google Kalon Benton

• @xavier said:
    Maybe someone can reach Klowning, I mean Kalon on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/kalon.benton.9

Sad to see people without their data. His upstream providers should step in and rescure customers.

Seems like his old FB try his new one :) https://www.facebook.com/kalon.benton?fref=ts

Thanked by 1xavier
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

• @GM2015 said:
    Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

You're welcome

http://i.imgur.com/oKXs2NR.png

http://i.imgur.com/lgB0tZR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wkMgEN8.png

I'm on mobile but I'm able to reply.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Geekoine said: Any igniteservers promo for the new year?

You mean like a fire sale?

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2016

wishing quick recovery for those who lost using igniteservers and if they won't refund and had ill plans from the start then this is coming back in a bad way... Lesson learned ..... new providers "resellers" prices can't beat those already in market Just Like That.

• i find this forum off google when i see my server vanish and i get no response lucky i have backup but i forget to backup sql data :(

Thanked by 1xavier
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited January 2016

@masterqqq said:
    Damn, would have bought the 128mb ram plan but minimum need to buy 10 :(

Open a sales ticket and we may be able to be flexible on that.

@xiaolin said:
    i find this forum off google when i see my server vanish and i get no response lucky i have backup but i forget to backup sql data :(

Which location was your instance in? If its in London use anything in the same DC and login to recover the DB by ssh/rsync whilst the DC keeps the machine on. The instance will be up just internet connectivity has been restricted.

• ehab said: new providers "resellers" prices can't beat those already in market Just Like That.

Well, if you can't beat existing prices, you can still shut down gracefully there really is no excuse for running off with everyone's money ^_^

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @singsing said:
    Well, if you can't beat existing prices, you can still shut down gracefully there really is no excuse for running off with everyone's money ^_^

only those with good intentions would do that.

• @GM2015 said:
    I'm not sure it's the best idea to publicly post pictures of this guy.

The guy is avoiding customers. No one should have sympathy for him. People would target his company, but he hasn't proven to actually have one. Incorporation details were multiple times fake data.

He is doing a runner and he needs tripped. Cash back to customers, data back to customers or we liquidate the tattoos with a butter knife.

• @xavier said:
    He is doing a runner and he needs tripped. Cash back to customers, data back to customers or we liquidate the tattoos with a butter knife.

Are you okay there?

• @0xdragon said:
    Are you okay there?

Lowendtalk needs to make point with a guy like Kalon. This take the money and run stuff won't be tolerated. Prevents the next way of thieves / bad businesses from victimizing buyers.

It is alright to fail. Do so with some integrity. He didn't fail in one evening. He knew it was happening for months and continued to take money from buyers and lie about company being stable and making offers.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Do you have a past account on this forum?

xavier said: It is alright to fail. Do so with some integrity. He didn't fail in one evening. He knew it was happening for months and continued to take money from buyers and lie about company being stable and making offers.

• BAMN!

• GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2016

Why not just FB his mum? [link removed by @jarland]

He ripped a lot of people off, at least MSG if you want and ask her where he is

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

GCat said: Why not just FB his mum

I'm not opposed to it but let's try not to 4chan it up with the link. I've made that mistake before...

• xavier said: Lowendtalk needs to make point with a guy like Kalon. This take the money and run stuff won't be tolerated. Prevents the next way of thieves / bad businesses from victimizing buyers.

I'm scratching my head here about what kind of actual victims there could be. When I first saw IgniteServers here they were questionable, so I was a bit wary because of that. I would hope that most normal people take that approach. Then after a short while I became extremely wary because it was looking bad. Again, sensible people on this forum saw it the same way. So, regardless of whether you thought it was inevitable or not, why is this outcome a surprise to anybody?

Seriously, anybody who decided to go with them knew perfectly well what kind of chance they were taking. It is impossible for them not to see the gamble if they were reading any of the relevant threads on this forum.

I do feel sorry for people even if it was their own fault, but to whine about loosing a gamble is a little over the top.

Thanked by 3FrankZ GCat Riz
  • @jarland said:
    I'm not opposed to it but let's try not to 4chan it up with the link. I've made that mistake before...

That's fair.

• Ole_Juul said: to whine about loosing a gamble is a little over the top.

Perfect statement!

Thanked by 2GCat Ole_Juul
  • Without summerhosts, how else would we get our proper LowEndEducation?

In 2016, I do more due diligence.

• @quadhost said:

>

Sent a sales ticket gonna try my luck on this.

• @masterqqq said:
    Sent a sales ticket gonna try my luck on this.

No problem, best of luck with the data recovery.

• So what's up with ignite. Does anybody have any info

• just let it go ?

• @sparrowking said:
    So what's up with ignite. Does anybody have any info

They went on a trip to Belize. Let them go already.