Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello IgniteServers? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello IgniteServers?

Comments

• he's still a support on the footer.

Hidden_Refuge said: Looks like Kalon was thrown of his administrator position from post4vps.com which he originally supported with like over 30 servers or so and hosting for them.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And the banner is also visible ;-)

• @Clouvider said:
    And the banner is also visible ;-)

Dident he bought servers from you?

WHT said: Dident he bought servers from you?

Yes.

• @Clouvider said:

And why are they off now? Dident pay or?

• WHT said: And why are they off now? Dident pay or?

lol , clearly have not pay !

• @WHT said:
    And why are they off now? Dident pay or?

You really don't have any rights to be asking such things.

WHT said: And why are they off now? Dident pay or?

Due to contractual obligations I'm not allowed to neither confirm nor deny, sorry.

• @Clouvider said:

Will you just terminate services or you will give backup to affected users?

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

@WHT said:
    Will you just terminate services or you will give backup to affected users?

The machines are up from within the DC, so you can recover via another service hosted there whilst they are still on.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1452635/#Comment_1452635

Out of respect to their Customers we have left the machines online while only limiting the network connectivity. If anyone needs to access their data urgently they can do so using another server within our network, that includes servers of our Customers.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1451870/#Comment_1451870

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • tehdantehdan Member
    edited December 2015

@cloudvider In future, if you insist on doing business with LET's-most-dodgy providers, could you please slip a clause into the contract that allow you to divulge basic info like this so that when they do crash and burn people can make sensible decisions?

• tehdan said: people can make sensible decisions?

Well its really people's for letting themselves get scammed. This happenes every couple of months on LET and they never learn. Honestly, if you get scammed here you deserve it for being stupid.

• tehdan said: In future, if you insist on doing business with LET's-most-dodgy providers, could you please slip a clause into the contract that allow you to divulge basic info like this so that when they do crash and burn people can make sensible decisions?

Probably invalid if EU, plus destroy his own reputation if not

• this thread be like :

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

I wonder how many got around the offline main website and managed to buy from Ignite while offline.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

gsrdgrdghd said: Well its really people's for letting themselves get scammed. This happenes every couple of months on LET and they never learn. Honestly, if you get scammed here you deserve it for being stupid.

really i cannot be agree , every one have a start point. I have my personaly exemple about 1 year ago , NOBODY give us a chanse ... but here i am . So i thinck cheap offers will come more , new providers too , scamers ..... unfortunatly will be more .. , now is clearly have more chanse to be scamed if you buy look only in the offer/price

Thanked by 2netomx vpsGOD
  • @GM2015 said:
    I wonder how many got around the offline main website and managed to buy from Ignite while offline.

They see the domain isn't resolving. Think they made a mistake. Try the .net domain and land on ImpactVPS and buy service there. Done.

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited December 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Probably invalid if EU, plus destroy his own reputation if not

In a consumer contract yes, but for a commercial contract I don't see any issue if the parties agree.

I think @cloudvider would look a lot better if he was able to tell us a bit about what was going on - he's also in a position to offer a life-raft but hasn't (kudos to @quadhost here).

Right now he risks looking like someone so desperate to get customers that he publicly associated himself with @igniteservers. Being able to disclose a little bit of information (which is what we've all assumed anyway) would put him in a better position.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

tehdan said: I think @cloudvider would look a lot better if he was able to tell us a bit about what was going on - he's also in a position to offer a life-raft but hasn't.

Users can also use a service direct with @Clouvider to restore data just like with us. They are an "awkward" position due to contracts in the eyes of Ignites customers but did mention some points in one of the other threads; there are no technical issues and they have not been able to contact the client to resolve/move forward.

Users have also reported that other locations have gone offline so it doesn't seem like he has just left the UK.

(kudos to @quadhost here)

Thanks, we just wanted users to be able to restore/recover data and carry on with their holidays. Minimal hassle, and minimal drama for those affected.

• flexflex Member
    edited December 2015

have reported IS to paypal too

good to have backuped my content on various servers p.e. on @cociu services
    no big problems since he has started his company

edited December 2015

tehdan said: In a consumer contract yes, but for a commercial contract I don't see any issue if the parties agree.

Never said that the contract was commercial, it is a public fact that he has incorporated his business after he started his London location.

tehdan said: I think @cloudvider would look a lot better if he was able to tell us a bit about what was going on - he's also in a position to offer a life-raft but hasn't (kudos to @quadhost here).

We did. By the contract we are in position to terminate this services a longish time ago, together with wiping the Customer data. It is our gesture of good will, and the life-raft, as you call it, to their (his?) Customers that we have left the equipment running for several days. No one pays us for this, we end up eating the cost. That is so the Customers can take their data away if they want it. I don't see how this puts us in a bad spot. We've done much more than we had to out of respect to their Customers.

Even if we'd be in a legal position to discuss the Client accounts, we wouldn't do it. Would you sign up with a host that publicly brags about his issues with his Customers ? I wouldn't.

I'd like to emphasize, there are no technical issues. We have stopped announcing the ranges due to redeemable breach of Terms & Conditions, although we seem to be unable to contact with @IgniteServers for a few days so far. Customers affected should contact their provider and request them to arrange for their services to be restored.

tehdan said: publicly associated himself with @igniteservers

Just to make it clear. @IgniteServers is (was?) our Customer, and just that.
    As the majority of hosting companies, we do accept all Clients who sign up, are willing to pay and accept our Terms & Conditions.

Thanked by 2ATHK iKeyZ
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Clouvider is just a victim of IgniteServers too

Thanked by 2Clouvider iKeyZ
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

Clouvider said: We did. By the contract we are in position to terminate this services a longish time ago, together with wiping the Customer data. It is our gesture of good will, and the life-raft, as you call it, to their (his?) Customers that we have left the equipment running for several days. No one pays us for this, we end up eating the cost. That is so the Customers can take their data away if they want it. I don't see how this puts us in a bad spot. We've done much more than we had to out of respect to their Customers.

Respect of this ! (eaven hi is blamming me about DMCA :)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • If decent providers didn't accept new hosts then it would be even worse, if this was another 3 letter french company then the servers and whole account would have been terminated instantly without regard to end users. This is why I love smaller server providers, huge kudos to @Clouvider!

• tehdan said: When did he respond and what did he say?

There was no reponse in form of text, there was just a message from PayPal that the seller answered to the complaints and that I'd have to choose if I would like to further pursue the conflict or not.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Finally official statements ignishitserver not paying the provider and now looking another victim ;p

• I've find 20TBSSD are new here!, and it remember me of IgniteServers

Their products seems like to IgniteServers just what they start but now in SSD/SAS or now in 333TB and their WHOIS seems not fine to me

Admin Street: 13770 NOEL RD. Admin Street: PO. BOX 177 Admin City: DALLAS Admin State/Province: TX Admin Postal Code: 75240

It seems like in POST OFFICE just like what IgniteServers WHOIS

Admin Street: 2 S SALISBURY ST. Admin City: RALEIGH Admin State/Province: NC Admin Postal Code: 27603

Their LIVE CHAT, THEIR WHMCS THEME seems look like to IGNITESERVERS.

Also Nic20TB_SSD and IgniteServers has just the proper messaging see their comments.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

Trollburn said: Their LIVE CHAT, THEIR WHMCS THEME seems look like to IGNITESERVERS

That's a pretty big accusation. I combined it with this thread for now. Keep in mind that's a default WHMCS theme btw, and live chats just about all look alike...

• @jarland said:
    That's a pretty big accusation. I combined it with this thread for now. Keep in mind that's a default WHMCS theme btw, and live chats just about all look alike...

Yeah, but i think the TOS also? https://20tbssd.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

• I apologize but I don't really know how to respond to this besides to deny the accusations.