Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello IgniteServers? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello IgniteServers?

Comments

• @elgs said:
    I'm wondering whether it is considered criminal act. Should any legal actions be considered for such things?

lol you being serious?

• @elgs said:
    I'm wondering whether it is considered criminal act. Should any legal actions be considered for such things?

Legal action will be PayPal refunding and maybe closing Ignite's account.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Well at this point if they haven't deadpooled, they should absolutely NOT be trusted by anyone again. No effort to communicate with clients about this kind of outage = scam kid host material. Just what we all thought it was from day one. If you have service with them, you need to open a dispute.

• @xavier said:

He's unverified i don't think he can run his Money.
    I got $20 lost on them for such one time upgrades.

• @xavier said:

don't think pp will do that but if they detect unusual rise in charges back they will surely do so.
    or worst case scenario when a negative balance.

• Hello Guys, idk where Kalon really is, an i'm not involved in Ignite Servers from a month because of my graduation exams, and since 1st Dec i have no idea what is going on with IS, lets hope he will be back soon with a proper explanation

• @jrishabh55 said:
    Hello Guys, idk where Kalon really is, an i'm not involved in Ignite Servers from a month because of my graduation exams, and since 1st Dec i have no idea what is going on with IS, lets hope he will be back soon with a proper explanation

The indian men you were talking about.

• Big suprise...

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • jrishabh55 said: lets hope he will be back soon with a proper explanation

Close to 72 hours of downtime on multiple locations + their main website, there is no proper explanation for this.

If he comes back he should be banned from here.

• hyena56 said: The indian men you were talking about.

what exactly you mean?

Thanked by 1Droid
  • Atleast igniteservers other site cobalthost.net is still up, let's see how long it will stay online.

• tr1cky said: Atleast igniteservers other site cobalthost.net is still up, let's see how long it will stay online.

cobalthost is not ignite's website, the owner is cobalt zack not Kalon

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited December 2015

@GCat said:
    Hello, it's me

>

This took me 10 minutes. Don't complain.

Worth it.

EDIT: this sums up ignite servers

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @GCat said:
    lol you being serious?

I take it as serious thing. Is it not serious?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @hyena56 said:
    I got $20 lost on them for such one time upgrades.

Wow I didn't even think to check the invoice for that as I'd assume everyone had the sense or legitimacy to actually verify their account at least GVH did that right. I hope those who open disputes win.

• @jrishabh55 - how classy of you to wait this long before telling us the only other person at ignite with vaguely verifiable existence was out of the picture. When did Kalon last pay you?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @tr1cky said:
    Btw: Igniteservers responded to the paypal complaints that I opened.

Means that they deny any refund and try to keep the money.
    Let's see what PayPal has to say about this. I advise you all to open a paypal conflict if you bought a server there.

When did he respond and what did he say?

• Hmm clearly he run away with previous provider, and still want to comeback fighting paypal dispute, just wait until he get another victim.

• @rokok said:
    Hmm clearly he run away with previous provider, and still want to comeback fighting paypal dispute, just wait until he get another victim.

Anyone who as any common sense will just dispute immediately. If he hasn't dead pooled he's damaged his reputation to the point that I don't think it can recover.

• IThinkIFailed

• @rokok said:
    IThinkIFailed

In what respect did you fail? You're right... He probably will get other victims but will have to use alias' and different company names and such. I just wish people would learn from their mistakes but it doesn't seem to occur here.

• Doesn't mean you failed. Just means his business failed harder than he thought possible.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited December 2015

Ok, shower time, hot in here

• @hyena56 said:
    I just open an dispute, thanks for quadhost for refugees i'm feeling like an Syrian now.

Hope you managed to get your data back if required, at least it was possible for some users !

• Another one in Holliday ? Seems to be with goodhosting :)

• anyone was call at 1 (844) 472-9258 ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

rokok said: Hmm clearly he run away with previous provider, and still want to comeback fighting paypal dispute, just wait until he get another victim.

i thinck is not a problem for 7 $ (price for a good beer) or less here , the problem is .. some users have data , lost time to setup , etc etc , so FUCK ALL WHO IS CLOSE THE BUSSINES without any notification . What is the problem to tell your customers you want to close ? In most of the situation you can give the clients to another company (eavean selling this customers ) , but not close withowt any notification. And the profile of "scam man" is tipical here , offer in all threads his offer and big config for yearly plans or unrealistic price !

Thanked by 1wych
  • Where you been, missed you :)

@cociu said:
    anyone was call at 1 (844) 472-9258 ?

Check cest pit or view @nyr comments

• Looks like Kalon was thrown of his administrator position from post4vps.com which he originally supported with like over 30 servers or so and hosting for them.

Good riddance.