Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello IgniteServers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello IgniteServers?

Hello, my VPS and their website seems down.

I currently have 9 VPS with them grandfathered and this happening makes me nervous due i'm just wasting money.

Any IgniteServers workers/owner followup?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

All 9 VPS down? Different regions or all in one?

Thanked by 2GCat GM2015
  • @jarland said:
    All 9 VPS down? Different regions or all in one?

I'm grandfathered customer All my VPS has been moved to Cloudvider UK while before it's from OVH all down same region in UK.

• If you are in London then this discussion may be of use to you - http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1451795/#Comment_1451795

• Do you also lease servers from clouvider in the same location?

quadhost said: If you are in London then this discussion may be of use to you

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

@GM2015 said:
    Do you also lease servers from clouvider in the same location?

We use Enfield for some services, yes. You can see all our locations at https://quadhost.net/locations/

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @quadhost said:
    If you are in London then this discussion may be of use to you - http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1451795/#Comment_1451795

Ok, thanks waiting here.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Clouvider Member, Provider
    1:28PM FlagThanks

No technical issues here. We have stopped announcing the ranges due to redeemable breach of Terms & Conditions, although we seem to be unable to contact with @IgniteServers for a few days so far.

Machines are on for now while this is the case, but will be shutdown if we go ahead and terminate the contract.

Read that like this, IgniteServers is bad pay / overdue on invoices. Contact Clouvider if your data is in their DC and see what they can do to help you.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

@princedastan79 said:
    Ok, thanks waiting here.

Hopefully Kalon can restore the service direct with the DC, if not then I would be prepared for them to stay down.

It is only by chance we have systems in the same DC and the connectivity is still up, new customers who signup under the refugee packages get a new instance with us at the same pricing from Ignite and then the option to ssh/rsync in to restore data to the new instance becomes available.

You can check the status of your VM with Ignite using our LG at http://lg-ldn-uk.quadhost.net to see if it still online internally and available to recover from. We however do not know how long the systems will be available for.

@xavier said:
    Read that like this, IgniteServers is bad pay / overdue on invoices. Contact Clouvider if your data is in their DC and see what they can do to help you.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1451837/#Comment_1451837

Thanked by 1GCat
  • edited December 2015
    PING 185.116.238.xxx (185.116.238.119) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 185.116.238.xxx: icmp_seq=1 ttl=62 time=581 ms
    64 bytes from 185.116.238.xxx: icmp_seq=2 ttl=62 time=0.177 ms
    64 bytes from 185.116.238.xxx: icmp_seq=3 ttl=62 time=0.254 ms
    64 bytes from 185.116.238.xxx: icmp_seq=4 ttl=62 time=0.277 ms

--- 185.116.238.119 ping statistics ---
    4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 3000ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.177/145.608/581.727/251.793 ms

• @princedastan79 said:
    time=0.277 ms

Your VM is online at least for the moment and can be connected to from an instance in the DC if you need to recover your data.

Beyond that for any update you would need to speak to @IgniteServers direct.

• do a little research before you put all your eggs into 1 flaming basket next time.... @igniteservers was widely recognised as not a real host.

• do a little research before you put all your eggs into 1 flaming basket next time.... @igniteservers was widely recognised as not a real host.

• @tehdan said:
    do a little research before you put all your eggs into 1 flaming basket next time.... igniteservers was widely recognised as not a real host.

Haha, i'm just amazed on their $1 pricing so i grab MORE! maybe he's just in a bit emergency and maybe he could help me when he's on free then or not HE'S DIED!

• It didn't strike you as unsustainable?

• IgniteServers today:

• @tehdan said:
    It didn't strike you as unsustainable?

No, as i tought they were just starting that's why their bombing that $1 you know i'm a granfathered customer of them.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

princedastan79 said: granfathered customer

What does that even mean with them? I usually see that term referring to older customers, so does that mean you've been with them for like a month?

• @jarland said:
    What does that even mean with them? I usually see that term referring to older customers, so does that mean you've been with them for like a month?

Yeah i've been them a month like 2 months or more from where they start.

Thanked by 1jar
  • princedastan79 said: Yeah i've been them a month like 2 months or more from where they start.

Wow, grandfathers are starting young nowadays...

• @isaacl said:

I'm just referring to my Products from IgniteServers as my product named GRANDFATHERED- UK so i call my self grandfathered hahahahahahahahaha....

• @isaacl said:

Blame it on whore moans.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

• I don't get why people buy from hosts who are obviously incompetent.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@angrysnarl said:
    I don't get why people buy from hosts who are obviously incompetent.

Because they give crazy deals and people can't pass it up? The GoodHosting guy had a ton of those jingling or whatever bots hosted on his stuff and he sold it for dirt cheap so it gave him some float. I'm guessing ignite had some similar super cheap stuff that got used for that.

I've seen a handful of people looking for tons of $2/m 1G's, saying they'll buy a couple hundred of them and it's usually for the traffic stuff or some mass reselling. $200 is a big deal for a lot of smaller hosts and if they have the capacity it'll keep them going.

If he was talking to nuggets then that's pretty bad, but it sounds like didn't take any stoned/drunk offers nuggets made.

Hey, isn't nuggets 18 now? I thought his birthday was right on the 25th/26th? Are we about to see the fireworks because of his little spam op? Yes we are other Barry, yes we are.

Francisco

• @princedastan79 said:
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.177/145.608/581.727/251.793 ms

You forgot to block out your IP in brackets.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited December 2015

Igniteservers still sleeping XD

• @Francisco said:
    crazy deals
    $2/m 1G's

You are lost back in 2013. Now they want a GB per dollar or less, on OpenVZ. Can you blame buyers? They know they are buying oversold poop.

Plus hey, you can rent an OVH or other poop box for little and call yourself a provider.

Less is more... trouble.

• masterqqq said: Igniteservers still sleeping XD

I'm betting it will be a Rip Van Winkle kind of sleep.