Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arubacloud - is it really that cheap? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Arubacloud - is it really that cheap?

Comments

• praveenpraveen Member
    edited December 2015

In my view,

No need to be much concerned about the control panel design nor usability , it can do its job and we are not going to use it so frequently

I made support requests two times one regarding the VAT exemption and other regarding the Reverse PTR and got reply promptly

• @Xyy said:
    Their support kinda sucks. Two days ago I opened a ticket but they still haven't reply. Waiting for few more days before I give up with this host.

Can't recall but what I know is their support was non existent
    Off topic:
    When I come back from work I will test out my new hetzner dedi :)

Thanked by 1Xyy
  • Finally they replied. Sales team quite slow. Just asking them for any price update but they said they have no plan to increase the price at the moment.

• I finally gave in and requested a coupon on Friday or Saturday. Sales from their .fr domain came back and has thrown €10 at me.

Will try their UK location.

• @GM2015 said:
    I finally gave in and requested a coupon on Friday or Saturday. Sales from their .fr domain came back and has thrown €10 at me.

That's how i started now i'm considering moving my business projects in and around Europe to @arubacloud

but i'm interested in you arubacloud Experience

just tag me in when you post you exp

• @Xyy said:
    Finally they replied. Sales team quite slow. Just asking them for any price update but they said they have no plan to increase the price at the moment.

yeah they are the turtles in all hosting firms

• couldn't register for an account on their site an hour or two ago despite getting their trial offer.

simonindia said: That's how i started now i'm considering moving my business projects in and around Europe to @arubacloud

but i'm interested in you arubacloud Experience

just tag me in when you post you exp

• @GM2015 said:
    I finally gave in and requested a coupon on Friday or Saturday. Sales from their .fr domain came back and has thrown €10 at me.

I had requested for 10eur coupon a week ago but they never reply back.

• I've told them I wanted to test their servers for my future projects.

I tried registering multiple times, but it didn't work.

I guess their rep here was offline for the weekend.

Now that I've said I will drop @arubacloud a pm.

Xyy said: I had requested for 10eur coupon a week ago but they never reply back.

• Anyone has LGs for Arubacloud?

• Xyy said: Just asking them for any price update but they said they have no plan to increase the price at the moment.

Guess how long VPS providers plan a price increase before it taking effect?

• I got one vps in italy and i must say its performance isn't to bad for 1 eur.

• when did you register?

masterqqq said: I got one vps in italy and i must say its performance isn't to bad for 1 eur.

• @GM2015 said:
    when did you register?

3 weeks back if i never remember wrongly.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • XyyXyy Member
    edited December 2015

@singsing said:
    Guess how long VPS providers plan a price increase before it taking effect?

Not sure. Just use it while it lasts.

@GM2015 said:
    I've told them I wanted to test their servers for my future projects.

I tried registering multiple times, but it didn't work.

I guess their rep here was offline for the weekend.

Now that I've said I will drop arubacloud a pm.

Do you use the trial form or email?

Last week I opened a ticket about the trial but they does not seem like it. But before that the staff told me to do so to test the delay at each datacenter. What a joke.

• well..i once applied for the trial.. and got the credit pretty soon. Didnt face any issues at all.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The 10EUR coupon is also only vaild for like 30 days. So mostly useless or you spin up 10 boxes.

• trial form

Xyy said: Do you use the trial form or email?

couldn't remember a catch, so this must be one of them. also no partial refund given for cancelled boxed from what i've read.

Infinity580 said: The 10EUR coupon is also only vaild for like 30 days. So mostly useless or you spin up 10 boxes.

• XyyXyy Member
    edited December 2015

@Infinity580 said:
    The 10EUR coupon is also only vaild for like 30 days. So mostly useless or you spin up 10 boxes.

Yes, that's what I'm going to do. Create one server at each datacenter. lol.

I think maybe they have their own white-list country to give the coupon. For me, none at the moment.

• I received a voucher code 30 minutes later after I made a request. They are fast.

• @GM2015

i just registered an account for my friend lets see how long it takes them to activate the account

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

hmpf, it looks like I blocked one of their registration dependant bullshit.

ok, it worked. now time's for the email.

simonindia said: i just registered an account for my friend lets see how long it takes them to activate the account

• I've looked again it says 60 days: Get a €10 voucher to spend on Aruba IaaS platforms over 60 days and take the chance to explore and test our products and services 100% free of charge.

Infinity580 said: The 10EUR coupon is also only vaild for like 30 days. So mostly useless or you spin up 10 boxes.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

btw, there's no hourly pricing on the cheaper range. on the pro range it says €x/mn or rather €0.xx/h.

it's rather clear it's for a month. my uk server's on the way. I haven't seen yet a uk server with similar pricing.

• @simonindia said:
    GM2015

i just registered an account for my friend lets see how long it takes them to activate the account

Do tell me when they reply.

• I got auto-confirmed/activated with a coupon.

Xyy said: Do tell me when they reply.

• I'm the only one that get always IT IP on "Arubacloud " ?

• @GM2015 said:
    I got auto-confirmed/activated with a coupon.

Seriously? Why they never bother my request. :(

• Contact @arubacloud when he comes back to let.com.

Xyy said: Seriously? Why they never bother my request. :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    I've looked again it says 60 days: Get a €10 voucher to spend on Aruba IaaS platforms over 60 days and take the chance to explore and test our products and services 100% free of charge.

Thanked by 1netomx