Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List

Comments

• MissFortune said: And I used my phone.

now that's skill :)

• Any cheap .org domain promo?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@doghouch said:
    You can pay me and I'll get it shipped over from Canada to you (but you'll have to pay for both shipping and the product) if you'd like ;)

Will think about it, thank you :-)

• @Gunter said:
    Any domain transfer deals?

register.it still offer € 0.49 transfers for COM/NET/ORG/EU/IT.
    Works fine, no problem transferring out again after two months.

http://www.register.it/domains/start.html

• Sorry about that, our black Friday #2 special was priced incorrectly, we have now fixed that :)
    If anyone tried to purchase, please visit our site again and we will provide the Black Friday price at 50% less due to the inconvenience, only until midnight tonight.

• @fanta8897 said:

have always been at 50% discount never had any increase

• @qq7119
    No? It was at $10.00, now I am going to give it away for only $5.00 until midnight.

• @fanta8897 why don't you say that it was $50, and it's now 90% off.

• AustinSHAustinSH Member
    edited November 2015

@tenpera said:
    fanta8897 why don't you say that it was $50, and it's now 90% off.

Hm, not sure why, just felt a $10 hosting package seemed more interesting. And now just decided that since I made an error I should discount it more by half :)

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited November 2015

Is this cheap for $45/yr? Their BF offer.

VPS - Black Friday 4GB RAM VPS
    Virtualization: OpenVZ & SolusVM Ram: 4096 Space: 40GB Bandwidth: 4000GB IPv4: 4
    https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• @fanta8897 I'm just playing with you..:) don't put any weight on my post..

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

risturiz said: @VirMach your LET offer was better than BF :) ... I hope some 1GB / $10y , very good offer

@risturiz That's just one of the offers that was slightly better and that offer's out of stock now on LET offer, because it was limited to 50. Quick explanation is that we can afford to sell 50 or so of them per server at that price, however, if entire server gets filled with them we run out of IP addresses before we can fill the server.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll see what I can do before we finalize and send out the offers.

Maybe also have $10 offer for that specific plan on Black Friday that's also limited quantity? Either way, other offers are better anyway. I'm really proud of being able to do $25 a year KVM/Windows :)

• @MissFortune said:
    Is this cheap for $45/yr? Their BF offer.

Nope.

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • Amazon’s special cloud promotion is available only on Black Friday, with buyers able to secure a year of unlimited online storage for just $5. Usually, the price for unlimited Amazon cloud storage is at $59.99 per year, and the price will revert to the regular price after the promo year is over.

Haven't noticed anybody mentioning this so I regged here just to tell you, guys :-) With acd_cli I am getting well over 20 MB/s, imho even for a full price it's a bargain.

Thanked by 1paily
  • spammyspammy Member
    edited November 2015

@fanta8897 said:
    qq7119
    No? It was at $10.00, now I am going to give it away for only $5.00 until midnight.

How do you get another 50% off? Price is showing 10/year for Deal #2 for example

• @Vienna said:
    register.it

How to create an account here?

• AustinSHAustinSH Member
    edited November 2015

@spammy said:
    How do you get another 50% off? Price is showing 10/year for Deal #2 for example

Use coupon code WINTER

• Vienna said: register.it still offer € 0.49 transfers for COM/NET/ORG/EU/IT. Works fine, no problem transferring out again after two months.

It always displays 35 EUR for me.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

If you trust Versaweb/UltraVPS, BlackFriday2015 30% OFF code applies to their yearly KVM plans at VPEasy, that's one time discount.

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited November 2015

@4n0nx said:
    tehdan found anything?

So far best deal I've actually used is a second, completely free freedompop sim - £0 down (not even delivery) and £0 month for a 500mb data sim (also minutes and texts I won't use...).

If you won't call that a promotion, you're just being an ass. Didn't post here as it seems to be for existing customers only.

Delimiters object storage offer is also a bloody good offe (from guys who are already very competitive), if you actually use what you pay for. I can't see them doing much better than breaking even on this.

• i need a KVM windows vps this black friday.
    Any recommendations?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited November 2015

Sorry guys, late to the party, hopefully this is a good deal for those of you need it. I just paid for this and instantly activated, now just hope they can stay for a "lifetime". Seems like you have to download their application to use it, no direct way to upload files.

Basically 1TB of "Cold Storage" for $33.15 for a LIFETIME! What is code storage? Just storage but you have to wait 3-5 hours to retrieve the file after you upload it. Perfect for backups, but not for sharing files with friends that requires immediate link. First time heard the company, but still bite the deal, they claim they use Amazon Glacier for storage, so it "should" be reliable. Have fun!

More details on this: http://home.zoolz.com/1tb-lifetime-offer/

The Deal Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/zoolz-1tb-cold-storage-lifetime-subscription

And use promocode for another $5.85 off: BLACKFRIDAY

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

teper said: i need a KVM windows vps this black friday. Any recommendations?

HVH, for instance

• @TheOnlyDK said:

i heard 2 year ago, i forgot but its free 1Tb if i remember.

i prefer use free dropbox 18gb for backup my files. dont have huge amount of files anyway.

• @andiklive said:
    i heard 2 year ago, i forgot but its free 1Tb if i remember.

People are saying it's free 100GB, and it's working fine. I missed that, but $33 for a lifetime (or even just 2 years) of 1TB seems worth it. Time to upload all the ISOs there XDD

• Saving my money - either getting a decent ARM board or buy minecraft and ruin my life.

• asgarthasgarth Member
    edited November 2015

@nitro85 said:
    got 1 year professional hosting at Namecheap for 4.88$

The are still a lot of coupons for the next half hour

Couldn't resists and grabbed one in the last 10 mins of the sale.
    The checkout process is funny, often error and even down for few seconds.

But the IO is slow though, capped to 1.5 MB/s.
    Virtual Memory=4MB / Physical Memory=1MB.
    Moved some wordpress sites, the page load is fine.
    Definitely a good deal for $4.88!

There'll be another sale in monday.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/blackfriday/

"There's been a lot of speculation about how we would spend the money from Black Friday, and we're happy to announce that this time, we kept it all. Here's what we bought."

• @Infinity580 said:
    http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/blackfriday/

"There's been a lot of speculation about how we would spend the money from Black Friday, and we're happy to announce that this time, we kept it all. Here's what we bought."

That was a funny read, should have expected it from someone like them.

• @MarkTurner
    Any idea how much will it take to provision Object Storage? Too much excited to have it :)

Thanked by 1Tom