Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List

Comments

• Prometeus VZSSD18 is sold out -.-

• For Europeans the discount on prometeus is "virtual". I mean you see those prices and you get the local VAT added (20-25%) then a discount of 25%... so basically what you see is never what you get (mentally :P)

• @sandro said:
    For Europeans the discount on prometeus is "virtual". I mean you see those prices and you get the local VAT added (20-25%) then a discount of 25%... so basically what you see is never what you get (mentally :P)

Which is why you shouldn't buy from EU companies when a European (all other things being equal).

• @deadbeef said:

Don't US hosts have to apply VAT anyway?

• @Gulf : Just enter the domain you want to transfer and you'll be asked to log in or create an account in the next step. They also have an english version of the site: http://www.register.it/index.html?chglng=eng

• @sandro said:
    Don't US hosts have to apply VAT anyway?

Do they? ;)

• EU law requires them to charge VAT and pay it to the customers county. US hosts are not generally subject to EU laws, however.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Gunter : Strange, it still works for me. Maybe it's only for European customers (IP or address?)?

• @tehdan said:
    EU law requires them to charge VAT and pay it to the customers county. US hosts are not generally subject to EU laws, however.

That's a paradox.

• @sandro said:
    That's a paradox.

Bureaucracies and mafias in general don't care about logic.

• Quite :) I think only a handful of companies do it. For uk vat it's possible they can keep 1/4 of the vat so it's 5% extra for the host... Probably similar arrangements in other countries.

• BlueVM's black friday sucks, servermania black friday sucks

• @boxelder said:
    Uniregistry for anything new right of the dot.

Been looking for a decent one that also has .co.uk (namesilo doesn't). Have registered with them and will do a trial reg.

• @Nihim said:
    wow the oneplus charger is out of stock already? :(

Check now, I just got 3 UK chargers :)

• ScienceOnlineScienceOnline Member
    edited November 2015

@deadbeef said:

Many of them do that.

• @ScienceOnline said:
    Many of them do that.

Yeah, tons. Millions of. Billions of. Even close to trillions!

• madtbh said: Check now, I just got 3 UK chargers :)

What's wrong with generic chargers? Isn't that the point of everything using micro USB now!?

• @Sady said:
    MarkTurner
    Any idea how much will it take to provision Object Storage? Too much excited to have it :)

I'd like to know also.

• Ev> @deadbeef said:

Yeah, tons. Millions of. Billions of. Even close to trillions!

Even your mother

• @ScienceOnline said:
    Even your mother

Even @singsing doesn't fall that low and I've been teasing the shit out of him for much longer. I can't even imagine how you stand yourself being so low.

• @deadbeef said:
    Even singsing doesn't fall that low and I've been teasing the shit out of him for much longer. I can't even imagine how you stand yourself being so low.

I always go down a step below the other

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited November 2015

Nice to see people taking pride in their 'talents'...

• @linuxthefish said:
    What's wrong with generic chargers? Isn't that the point of everything using micro USB now!?

Fake specs, poor quality, fire hazard (first hand experience)

Thanked by 1madtbh
  • @madtbh said:

thx but I need an EU charger which has been out of stock.

• @vedran said:
    Fake specs, poor quality, fire hazard (first hand experience)

Never been killed yet, most stuff in the EU with the real CE mark on is 100% safe to use if it's not from random ebay sellers.

All proper CE marked chargers should have the required mm isolation between the primary and secondary side along with proper opto-isolation and protection on the input...

• @linuxthefish said:
    All proper CE marked chargers...

cost much much more than 1.1EUR ;)

Thanked by 2linuxthefish madtbh
  • tehdan said: If you won't call that a promotion, you're just being an ass.

If I have to be an ass to tell you that I already have free, non-black friday sim cards, then so be it. :P

I did find a "gaming" mouse.. it was 1€ incl shipping... reduced from 2€

• Wish we can get @dediserve LET Offer on cybermonday :D

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • CotswoldPhotoCotswoldPhoto Member
    edited November 2015

@rokok said:
    Wish we can get dediserve LET Offer on cybermonday :D

This one?
    http://news.dediserve.com/2015/11/27/black-friday-deal-2/

• No, the 1Gb RAM plan that within LET price range