Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List

Comments

• vimalware said: Are we entitled to 4x space in buckets in Atlanta only or future objSpace locations too?

Hope you can find an authoritative answer for this. Would be excellent value.

As Delimiter brings on more ObjSpace sites then you can create buckets in those locations too.

Its the total space for your account irrespective of location

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • boxelder said: So I'll be able to ditch backupbuddy using your free WP plugin? Have a link?

Order it and request the zip via support ticket.

We haven't published it to Wordpress plugin site yet, I think there was issue over SVN ;) Most people here use git.

• crocweb 80 % off -BFCROCWEB2015

Thanked by 1postcd
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited November 2015

marl said: For a limited time only, we have an amazing offer on LIFETIME Pastebin PRO accounts.

You can upgrade to a LIFETIME PRO account for just $29.95 instead of the normal $49,95!

• Funny. When 13 ESt stroke, I opened https://www.namecheap.com/campaigns/2015/bf-cm-deals.aspx# and tried to order .com

What happened? Correct, Error 500, then ve-e-e-ery long loading page. When I managed to reach the place where promotion code is entered, all 750 have been sold.

Conclusion: I was right when left NameCheap for better registrar.

• 2bb32bb3 Member
    edited November 2015

Don't know if it has already been shared, but I got a spam from easydns:

Black Friday is here! This is your chance to get 15% off of our DNS Pro package! Use the code BF2015 when you purchase our DNS Pro package!

Code: BF2015

Probably still pricey but well, if anyone here intended to buy it anyway.. they are good guys.

• @Master_Bo said:
    Funny. When 13 ESt stroke, I opened https://www.namecheap.com/campaigns/2015/bf-cm-deals.aspx# and tried to order .com

What happened? Correct, Error 500, then ve-e-e-ery long loading page. When I managed to reach the place where promotion code is entered, all 750 have been sold.

Conclusion: I was right when left NameCheap for better registrar.

yeah it is ridiculous same like bigrock in free .net saying 1500 coupons but suddenly said it is over. lol

• @d2itsme said:
    yeah it is ridiculous same like bigrock in free .net saying 1500 coupons but suddenly said it is over. lol

At least it was fun :)

• @Master_Bo said:
    At least it was fun :)

750 coupons but there is no one upload successful ordered in here

• Master_Bo said: What happened? Correct, Error 500, then ve-e-e-ery long loading page. When I managed to reach the place where promotion code is entered, all 750 have been sold.

Have the domain already in your cart in a separate tab so you can quickly paste the code and checkout (make sure to be logged into paypal beforehand too). You should be able to get one then.

Although I do agree with you, I absolutely hate the way Namecheap does their blackfriday stuff and I'm glad I moved the majority of my domains from them to Namesilo (saved hundreds a year and I free whois privacy for life)

• @d2itsme said:

I got one from that deal :)

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited November 2015

@joodle said:

yeah,, i'm happy for you

Thanked by 1postcd
  • HostioSolutions said: Black Friday deal from Hostio Solutions

Read_the_rules_period

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ohh Gosh 6 minutes less
    my heart beats fast

• I sure goofed loading up some account credit with bitcoin awhile back, lol. Should always remember to wait for Black Friday

Thanked by 1d2itsme
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

mikeyur said: I sure goofed loading up some account credit with bitcoin awhile back, lol. Should always remember to wait for Black Friday

Could always add some more ;)

• Error: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s).Discount limit reached
    less than 20 seconds :'(

• @d2itsme said:
    Error: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s).Discount limit reached
    less than 20 seconds :'(

Monday is a lot easier to get deals on, don't stress. I was pissed on Friday last year because everything disappeared too quickly, but Monday I got every single deal I wanted.

Thanked by 2Junkless d2itsme
  • @mikeyur said:
    Monday is a lot easier to get deals on, don't stress. I was pissed on Friday last year because everything disappeared too quickly, but Monday I got every single deal I wanted.

i hope so

• @d2itsme said:
    i hope so

Everything they list today they'll re-list on Monday, same deals. Everyone's back at work Monday and the coupons disappear slower. Patience :)

• @mikeyur said:
    Everything they list today they'll re-list on Monday, same deals. Everyone's back at work Monday and the coupons disappear slower. Patience :)

seem you like the owner mike :) what so optimistic

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited November 2015

@d2itsme said:
    seem you like the owner mike :) what so optimistic

Lol, You are talking about NameCheap right? I don't know the owner. I just know to avoid Friday after the shit show I saw last year.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

utama said: agreed, looking at VirMach current offer is tempting. but i don't know anything about the provider.

The offer we posted wasn't actually specifically for Black Friday. It was just our LET offer for the week.

I did just finish coming up with our Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals, but we're backordered. We were going to end up not having it since we're out of stock on a lot of locations right now but I've turned it into a pre-order for now, if anyone is interested. I'm not sure where we'll post this around yet.

simonindia said: @Virmach is great i have some services with him he is good

Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the deals I just mentioned as they're still not yet (fully) finalized. I'd love to hear from a customer.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @mikeyur said:
    Lol, You are talking about NameCheap right? I don't know the owner. I just know to avoid Friday after the shit show I saw last year.

just hope same condition with last year.

• @VirMach your LET offer was better than BF :) ... I hope some 1GB / $10y , very good offer

• @risturiz said:
    VirMach your LET offer was better than BF :) ... I hope some 1GB / $10y , very good offer

maybe too many what's he think, until forget items product he sold ... sorry just joke

• Any domain transfer deals?

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • Gunter said: Any domain transfer deals?

Namecheap does some 1€ transfers, but missed them so far....