Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday/CyberMonday Promotions List

Comments

• @tr1cky said:
    It's the same code for everyone and I bet you will always get 80% on that wheel.

I got 50%.... :x

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket just posted our Black Friday deal on WHT: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1532067

Thanked by 1postcd
  • mpserv.net:

"You are able to receive up to 55% OFF FOR LIFE (If you pay annually on select items, or else it is 40% off monthly) on most items!!! This is valid on all payment terms and all services except for domains and dedicated servers. To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY2015" at check out to apply the discount to your order before paying."

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@mark_turner something cheaper than normal offers by quarter

• Linode 25 USD Credit for new account:

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited November 2015

DatabaseByDesignLLC

Note: I use, for several years. VPS I got from them after similar promotion. Not a single problem so far.

We'll double your memory, hard drive and bandwidth for what you're paying now!

3 Easy Steps!

Step #1 - Create An Account And Enter Information Here:

Step #2 - Reply To The Welcome Email You Receive with a PDF or Screen Capture of Your Invoice And Details About Your Current Server

Step #3 - Once We Verify Your Information We'll Send You An Invoice - Just Pay And Your Server will Be Online Within 24HRS.

Restrictions:

• Must be a reputable US host that has been in business for at least 2 yrs.
    • Current plan must be 2GB of memory or larger; i.e. we will upgrade you into a 4GB plan at the minimum.
    • IP’s aren’t doubled
    • cPanel/Windows isn't Included if You already have it with your current host.
    • Max Bandwidth of 10TB. If you Have Unmetered BW currently it will be set to 10TB.
  • postcdpostcd Member
    edited November 2015

@MissFortune said:
    Recurring?

No, i got 80% coupon (RQ89ER), but of course it is not recurring. but one can apply it on yearly payment!

• tr1cky said: @17brownj said: I got an 80% off code. RQ89ER if anyone wants it.

It's the same code for everyone and I bet you will always get 80% on that wheel.

not true

YOU WON 70% OFF!

COUPON CODE: TP59CM

• anything from prometeus?

• sandro said: anything from prometeus?

Yes, 25% OFF, maybe luck a page back ^^

Thanked by 1netomx
  • What about time4vps?

Thanked by 1postcd
  • sandro said: What about time4vps?

They use their usual "we are already cheap enough" policies.

Thanked by 2postcd sandro
  • Does anyone got refund from Namecheap? I registered one .host domain for 2.16 USD about 1 hour ago and just got refund now...

• sandrosandro Member
    edited November 2015

ovh ssd? arubacloud?:P

• @qps said:
    QuickPacket just posted our Black Friday deal on WHT: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1532067

Promotions do not add one? VPS Coupons

• sinsin Member
    edited November 2015

Not sure why I'm getting a promo email from Hostwinds considering I have never used their services nor any of the companies they took over.
    Gmail considered it spam.

• dedicados said: not true

YOU WON 70% OFF!

COUPON CODE: TP59CM

No. That coupon really gives 80% off. Just for the heck of free WHMCS, you can order a reseller package from Eleven 2. Nice deal.

• @DreamCaster said:
    No. That coupon really gives 80% off. Just for the heck of free WHMCS, you can order a reseller package from Eleven 2. Nice deal.

$65/year for WHMCS. That's gotta hurt them!

• Just in:

For a limited time only, we have an amazing offer on LIFETIME Pastebin PRO accounts.

You can upgrade to a LIFETIME PRO account for just $29.95 instead of the normal $49,95!

No re-bills, and these accounts never expire.

Visit: http://pastebin.com/pro?coupon=blackfri

• mpkossen said: $65/year for WHMCS. That's gotta hurt them!

Not even 65/year. With the code above, I got this invoice for their beginner reseller plan :)

Sub Total: $43.09 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $43.09 USD

Thanked by 2arpanjot postcd
  • MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited November 2015

mpkossen said: $65/year for WHMCS. That's gotta hurt them!

1st yr, yes.

Thanked by 2postcd NewforVPS
  • @MissFortune said:

Second year no one will use it due to masses of downtime and sluggish servers

• @PremiumN said:
    Second year no one will use it due to masses of downtime and sluggish servers

Can we buy it then use the WHMCS license on external servers?

• @Projectpop said:

Wish it was that simple ! But we dont live in an ideal world !

• Projectpop said: Can we buy it then use the WHMCS license on external servers?

I guess not. Those licenses are usually meant to work in their own networks.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • So no OVH offers ?

• @MarkTurner said:
    ObjectStorage (from $2.50/month)
    ObjectStorage is a fully compatible S3 object store, it can be used to serve files/images for offloading, secure backup, its compatible with applications like OwnCloud, Wordpress Backup/Offloading (using our free plugins)

Go quarterly and we’ll double your resources
    Go annually we’ll quadruple your resources

http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/objspace/

Use coupon BF15-OBJ-DOUBLE

So I'll be able to ditch backupbuddy using your free WP plugin? Have a link?

• @Baris said:
    Does anybody know a good domain registrar for .design domains?

Uniregistry for anything new right of the dot.