Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)

12346»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Jacob said: SolusVM is already using command line and just has a "pretty" little GUI attached along with it.

If you believe that a VPS panel like SolusVM is "just a pretty little GUI attached", you should probably try developing a proper panel first. Yes, it takes a few hours at most to automate a few vzctl commands via a web interface, but if you want an actually usable VPS panel with a proper administrator interface, proper control, and proper security, it will be just as much of a "pretty little GUI attached", as the Facebook frontend is a "pretty little GUI" for their database.

@Jacob said: Creating a VPS Panel (in theory) is easy, php passing on post requests(ex: vz id, os name, other parameters) onto PHP, or bash if you want to be awkward.

/back ontopic

You're kidding, right?

• @joepie91 said: You're kidding, right?

No, he doesn't know ANYTHING about PHP so he assumes it's easy. (not kidding)

• @BronzeByte ANYTHING, he does know the name

• @xBytez said: he does know the name

Damn, you got a point there!

• @BronzeByte said: My friend has been spending all his spare time working at this provider and the launch was today

@xBytez said: logo was made in 1 minute to stay temporary,