Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)

Comments

• @concerto49 said: We provide IPv4's as well as IPv6's.

Also the answer to your question is yes, we will provide you with that, that is how sure we are about our uptime.

• @TommehM said: That isn't actually true, they are not a owner, founder or anything even close to that.

• @Arif257
    The owner said it to me himself, http://i.imgur.com/1bP9u.png

• @TommehM said: So your telling me if someone says they are CEO or owner of a company you would believe it? Seriously? That is rather disappointing.

• One at a time... I know you guys all want to be me, but this is slightly obsessive.

Aslong as your very similar name does not come back to bite me in the ass, I am ok with this.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Arif257 said: So your telling me if someone says they are CEO or owner of a company you would believe it?

Why wouldn't you? Have a good opinion of people..

• All I am saying is if you want low prices, affordable servers feel free to use EazyVPS. If you don't wish to and expect a complicated website that maybe hard to navigate for some vistiors we don't provide that. Simplicity is what we are all about.

• any Turkish or Indian involved in these business ? Just wondering.

• @Infinity said: Hello there, I am the owner of Facebook, does that make that stamtent true? Or is it just that your that gullible?

• @RosenCruz said: Not at the moment.

• @Arif257 said: if you want low prices, affordable servers feel free to use EazyVPS

And 100% uptime SLA with 100% refund otherwise for the month. If so that's great. Sure you'll get lots of sales.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Arif257 said: Hello there, I am the owner of Facebook, does that make that stamtent true? Or is it just that your that gullible?

Of course common sense over anything, but how can you compare you little "company" to facebook? You can't. That analogy is not relevant at all.

• Employing someone who has no idea about companies nor laws is one thing...
    But approving the fact that he calls himself CEO while he is either CTO or just a random volunteer expresses amateurism.

• @concerto49
    He will be like the best company on the entire internet with a script kiddie as a staff member, what more could you ask for in a hosting company? (Sarcasm)

• @Infinity said: Please, forget it.

• @BronzeByte said: As mentioned Ollie is NOT CEO or CTO.

• @TommehM said: Thank you, for your opinion.

• @Arif257
    So you're employing a liar as a staff member?

• @Arif257 said: As mentioned Ollie is NOT CEO or CTO.

Sorry, didn't take notice of that, my apologies.
    But in all seriousness, shouldn't you do some research (and find out he knows nothing and just goes around shouting being CEO) rather than just employing everybody who is willing to?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Charging $3 per extra IP.....

• @Fliphost

For $3 I get a DDoS filtered one!

• @Fliphost
    Really? I didn't notice that.

• @BronzeByte
    I bet the DDoS protection is dosdeflate and iptables to block ICMP...

• @TommehM said: I bet the DDoS protection is dosdeflate and iptables to block ICMP...

I'm talking about hardware firewall filtering at BuyVM -.-
    Obviously this host doesn't have DDoS protection (hardware) as their reseller doesn't either.

• @BronzeByte said: I'm talking about hardware firewall filtering at BuyVM -.-

Obviously this host doesn't have DDoS protection (hardware) as their reseller doesn't either.

Sorry, I read it wrong.

• @Arif257 said: Hello there, I am the owner of Facebook, does that make that stamtent true? Or is it just that your that gullible?

Comparing your company with Facebook? Well, that's appropriate, isn't it?
    If you expect to be taken seriously, you need to take it serious yourself. You need to invest into a website and you need to invest some time into this really.

Good luck though - I hope to see you around here more often, provided you take the community advice and feedback with a pinch of salt.

• I beleive I have read enough negative responses from yourselves about EazyVPS. To be honest, all of your criticism and judgement has been provided without any opinion on what the service is actually like. So I suggest try the service out then actually make a fair judgement.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited December 2012

@Infinity DON'T HATE COMIC SANS.