Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think of "eazyvps.com" (logo etc, it's not my company)

erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
edited December 2012 in Providers

Good evening fellows,

My friend has been spending all his spare time working at this provider and the launch was today:

I would like to hear you guys' opinions besides their impressive high quality logo.

They are also trying to be featured on LowEndBox, their plans are on www.eazyvps.com. The impression you get from the name is also what most of the staff is like.

It's not my company, but I'm VERY curious what you guys think about this company. Looking forward to hear you guys' extensive opinions about all of this!

Comments

• Logo looks like it's made in 1998
    Website is super overused template
    Footer links are broken

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited December 2012

@BronzeByte said: The impression you get from the name is also what most of the staff is like. (HF/skid)

Not just the name but logo as well.

Just another fly by host for christmas I guess by a young teenager,
    http://www.runehq.com/forums/user/505-arif257/

• @StormVZ said: Not just the name but logo as well.

The logo was made by one of the staff members.

• The site looks poorly designed, the logo looks like it was designed by a ten year old kid,
    they also use SnelServers (SnailServers) which is a company I try to avoid since the staff there are really abusive, the staff on EazyVPS seem nice but it really depends on what speed they have on the nodes.
    That's just my opinion though.

• @TommehM said: SnelServers (SnailServers)

SnelServers (dutch) = FastServers (english)

• @BronzeByte said: The impression you get from the name is also what most of the staff is like. (HF/skid)

Hey, you told us already!

It sounds so much like easevps - they should have done some research.

• Makes me think for easevps...

• @concerto49 said: It sounds so much like easevps - they should have done some research.

I don't think they really care about that, and to be honest, on the internet you usually read, not hear, so shouldn't be that big problem.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@BronzeByte said: It's not my company, but I'm VERY curious what you guys think about this company. Looking forward to hear you guys' extensive opinions about all of this!

Very bad is my overall impression. Firstly the domain sounds a lot like EaseVPS which I think is a better name than EasyVPS anyway. The logo looks like something made the first time someone uses Photoshop and clicks the first default gradient, well it is one of the default gradients, and Comic Sans MS.. that is just not professional. For me it feels babyish (the font), dunno why, definitely not professional. As someone else already said, it's a terribly overused template and the most likely fake review, the lack of TOS etc...

• @BronzeByte
    I didn't know that, thank you.
    @lele0108
    I also thought that, it is not exactly up to today's standards...

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@Infinity said: most likely fake review

No, that's not true, they gave someone a free VPS and he wrote a review, not the provider ;-)

• @Infinity
    They don't have it public on the site, but the owner "Arif" told me the link was http://eazyvps.com/tos

• EazyVPS mainly focus on two things, great service and support. EazyVPS website has a simple and easy to use layout so there isn't any hassle with purchasing or confusion. EazyVPS provide its customers with great support just like @TommehM stated and also provide you with great uptime at minimal costs.

@TommehM said: They don't have it public on the site, but the owner "Arif" told me the link was http://eazyvps.com/tos

That's no use for customers is it?

• @BronzeByte they provided them with a free VPS so they could test and provide a review. There wasn't any bribery involved or anything like that. Also they use XEN which is great especially for the prices.

• @Arif257 said: EazyVPS mainly focus on two things, great service and support. EazyVPS website has a simple and easy to use layout so there isn't any hassle with purchasing or confusion. EazyVPS provide its customers with great support just like @TommehM stated and also provide you with great uptime at minimal costs.

Thank you for that info, Arif :-) (Owner of EazyVPS.com)

• @Infinity
    Not really, I myself think it should be on the home page where it is easy for the customers to locate.

• @Arif257 said: Also they use XEN which is great especially for the prices.

True, but OpenVZ has more opportunities than Xen because there is more development (community)

• @infinity the link to the TOS is available when a user is about to purchase the package they can view and they have to check the box to state they agree to the TOS. EazyVPS like to keep things simple.

• @Arif257 said: @BronzeByte they provided them with a free VPS so they could test and provide a review. There wasn't any bribery involved or anything like that. Also they use XEN which is great especially for the prices.

Who is 'they'? Aren't you the apparent owner?

• THAT MOFO LOGO IS.... {no comment}

• The logo is still being worked on, it is only there temporarily, @concerto49 yes I am the apparent owner

@Arif257 said: @infinity the link to the TOS is available when a user is about to purchase the package they can view and they have to check the box to state they agree to the TOS. EazyVPS like to keep things simple.

So what.. What if the customer wants to check the TOS/AUP (where's that btw?) as a prerequisite for even thinking of buying as any wise customer should?

• @Arif257 - http://eazyvps.com/pricing - no IPv4? Where are the servers located?

http://eazyvps.com/about - are you sure you want 100% Uptime SLA? I'd definitely purchase and get free servers then. You're bound to get packet loss and or some issue each month, e.g. for 1 second.

• I happen to know the ages of one of the founders, Ollie, since I used to know him, let's just say he's 10-12.
    I got into a fight with him and he used really personal things to try to offend me.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

lol sounds just like easevps which is owned by @jacob

@TommehM said: let's just say he's 10-12.

that explains the shitty website

• @infinity The TOS is viewable before the user purchases, but it isn't on the main website, just to inform you the website completely ready. We have made it very simple for all visitors to view the website and navigate around it.

• Really ? What is that logo, from WordArt ?

• @AsadHaider
    I know right?

• @RosenCruz
    Looks like it.